Politics and Cars

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Bill Crittenden, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Bill Crittenden

Bill Crittenden New Member

Normally, I'm a quiet guy who keeps to himself, working in my basement on an automotive website with either CNN or Fox News (yes, I watch both) on the TV next to my monitor. Or a NASCAR race, sometimes a history documentary.

Lately, things have gotten a bit out of hand in Washington, and now in New York with the protests. There's just so much uncompromising anger out there, and nobody seems to want to sit down and make real compromises.

I don't have time or gas money to drive around and hold up a sign for the news cameras, so I've been kicking around ideas for voicing my political opinions in a more convenient way. This forum seems to be a great place to do that, while also making contacts that might be useful for my automotive website.

On that topic, if you have something to say about the automotive bailouts, safety regulations, red light cameras, etc., and it's article length, message me! I might be interested in posting it as an article on my site! Any car nuts, no matter the political affiliation, friend me!

kuyajack and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Shangrila

Shangrila staff Past Donor

Hello and welcome.

3. Falena

Falena Cherry Bomb Staff Member Past Donor

Hello Bill Crittenden and welcome to the forum.

4. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

Hello and welcome!

5. Bill Crittenden

Bill Crittenden New Member

Thanks for the welcome, folks!