Julia Gillard the worst PM ever

Discussion in 'Australia, NZ, Pacific' started by dumbanddumber, Oct 13, 2011.

1. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Julia Gillard is the worst prime minister this country has seen.

She has continually lied about anything and everything when she opens her mouth.

How’s that hey a monitory government that just got in by a bees dick is now going to change our lives forever.

And she said that she wouldn’t introduce the carbon tax which 80% of Australians are against, that right Julia it’s about 80%.

What is her idea of a democracy when the people say no and she constantly ignores them like the pig headed b***h that she is.

She has sold herself and this country into slavery yeah that’s right slavery, by the year 2050, $57 billion Australian tax payer dollars will go into carbon credits framed by the United Nations, Wall street and of course those greedy bankers but guess what our carbon foot print will only get bigger not smaller like she claims.

And that traitor Swan is off to the G20 to report on how good a boy and girl they have been passing it through the lower and upper houses of government, wont those bankers be delighted.

Hell guys for $57 billion dollars I recon I could muster up a team that would clean all of Australia no problem.

So how is this helping us? To clean the environment, well it isn’t and it was never meant to, it’s all about raising revenue for the new world order imo.

Hell I recon Julia couldn’t give too hoots about the environment, because if she did she would have taken direct action here in Australia instead of linking us up with world markets and letting foreigners run the show when we switch to a world ETS.

All you sap greenies when will you wake up FFS, I know when you’re destitute and on the streets, what a bunch of bozos you guys are.

I too want to clean the world up but at least I and at least 80% of Australian realize that the carbon tax will not cut it, the only thing the carbon tax is designed to do is make the middle class poorer and impoverish the poor.

What will happen to all our exports when the carbon tax raises their prices?
    What about the domestic effect here it is going to start from the primary industries and work its way to the tertiary.

I recon the IMF knowing that out mining resources can keep us afloat from a recession have worked out another way to impose austerity measures on us and thast through the carbon tax, we are the only ones in the world that have this sytem.

Well hell they see Australia as a big fat cow full of milk and honey and are probably thinking how can we get some more teat cups on that big fat cow, well they found a way, they have that traitor we call PM in their back pockets and of course lets not forget Swan and Brown.

Julia Gillard will be remembered for a long time but it wont be for saving the planet as time will show.

THE WORST PM EVER.

2. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Taken from here

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/blogs...already-run-out-of-credit-20110720-1hnmv.html

Carbon offsets have already run out of credit July 20, 2011

Opinion

Comments 93

Ads by Google
    business it supportwww.humanit.com.au/business+it+support

Small Business IT Professionals. Friendly Microsoft Certified staff

A key element of Prime Minister Julia Gillard's carbon tax policy is designed to ensure that Australia reaches the target of a 5 per cent reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by 2020, not by cutting that volume in emissions from Australia, but by purchasing carbon credit offsets from other countries.

When asked recently about the purchase of offshore permits Julia Gillard said: "Yes, this is going to be an internationally-linked scheme, and so it should be."

It is alarming that the Prime Minister has given no indication that she is aware or has any understanding of the recent history of the operations of international carbon credit markets.

Advertisement: Story continues below Just six weeks ago, the World Bank reported that the international market in carbon credits has suffered a debilitating collapse and expressed doubt about the ongoing viability of global markets.

According to the World Bank, trading in credits commenced after the Kyoto Protocol was adopted in 2005, and about $25 billion was generated over the years to 2009.

However, that market collapsed to $1.5 billion last year, due to ongoing concerns about the commitment of nations after the expiry of the Kyoto Protocol in 2012.

The United States withdrew from the Kyoto Protocol in March 2001 and has indicated it will not commit to any replacement treaty, while Russia, Japan and Canada have all stated recently that they will not continue with the Protocol after it expires.

On December 28, 2010, the European law enforcement agency EuroPol issued a media release about extensive defrauding of the European Union emissions trading system.

EuroPol reported that it had raided several hundred offices throughout Europe and had arrested more than 100 people.

In one operation in Italy, the police conducted raids on 150 companies in eight regions as part of an investigation into huge volumes of suspected fraudulent transactions on the Italian Power Exchange.

EuroPol reported that raids also occurred in Norway, Switzerland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Latvia, the Netherlands, Slovak Republic and Portugal.

After these actions, trading volumes in Europe dropped by 90 per cent.

It appears that 90 per cent of trades in the European Union emissions trading system were fraudulent, resulting in a loss to European taxpayers of more than $6.6 billion.

The Wall Street Journal concluded that the EU emissions trading system was not actually a functional scheme at all but was a "political smokescreen" to enable European politicians to claim "green" credentials, while avoiding the difficult decisions on reducing emissions.

A former correspondent for Australian Associated Press based in Port Moresby wrote this week of his observations of the "cowboys" who flocked to Papua New Guinea in pursuit of carbon credit riches.

He detailed the first arrival in 2009 of "carbon cowboys" offering villagers "sky money" for the right to use their land in international carbon trading schemes.

This led to alleged corruption of local officials who also stood to gain from these get-rich quick schemes.

Prime Minister Gillard is proposing in her carbon tax policy that an estimated $57 billion of Australian taxpayer funds will be sent offshore to buy "carbon offsets" to enable this country to reach Labor's new target of an 80 per cent reduction in emissions by 2050.

The logic of her proposal is that Australians should pay people overseas tens of billions of dollars for the right to burn our own coal and to meet her commitment that the coal industry has a "bright future".

This is apparently to be achieved through a non-existent (at this stage) international trading system.

It is naïve at best for the Prime Minister to assume that such a scheme will emerge given the clear signals internationally that major emitting nations are moving away from trading in carbon credits.

Of more concern is that Julia Gillard appears blithely or wilfully unconcerned about the fraud and criminal activity that has beset trading in carbon credits in developed countries of the European Union, let alone what is taking place in developing countries.

Deloittes Australia has warned that carbon credit fraud is "the white collar crime of the future".

The Prime Minister must explain clearly why it is that her carbon tax on what she terms "the big polluters" in Australia will not meet the emissions reduction target by 2020, and why billions of taxpayer funds need to be sent offshore in order to do so.

She must also detail the measures and safeguards which will have to be put in place to ensure that the tens of billions of Australian taxpayer dollars committed to purchasing international carbon credits do not end up in the clutches of the carbon cowboys.

Follow the National Times on Twitter: @NationalTimesAU

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/blogs...t-of-credit-20110720-1hnmv.html#ixzz1aeImDSqD

3. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Hey guys

We all know Kevin Rudd was all for an ETS, which i will always be against cause i believe that direct action here at home will be a much better option.

Lets not forget though that after Kevin Rudd came back from the Stockholm agrement he publicly annouced that even though he was for an ETS it wasn't the right time, meaning he would have not implemented a carbon tax or ETS.

Enter Ju-liar (brutus) Gilliard backed by the foreign interests she did what she did.

Dont you find it strange how a PM that lead us out of a recession was suddenly knifed and thrown out.

Who wasn't Kevin Rudd listening to???

He did say that he favoured an ETS but it wasn't the right time and pow he was gone.

Now their Golden Girl Julia has enslaved us all.

4. aussiefree2ride

aussiefree2ride New Member

Backdoor Julia, has shown all the hallmarks of ALP thuggery, incompetence, and dishonest spin. Kevin Rudd was an abysmal failure in all forms, a national embarrasment, and systemic and fiscal amatuer. The unions had to do something urgently when the pols indicated that the electorate had begun to wake up to Rudd, so they appointed Julia ( I`ll always support Kevin Rudd as PM) Gillard to the "demacratically elected" role of PM. This tactic was successfull in the sense that Juliar Gillard retained her anointed position by virtue of the sexist vote, and desperate deals.

Australia has become a slave to Juliar Gillard`s ego, this spitefull woman will do anything to be able to declare "I am PM of this country". Juliar Gillard hasn`t the strength of character to resist the demands of her puppeteers, the unions, Bob Brown, Andrew Wilke, and various international monetary powers. Tony Abbott will win the next fed election by a landslide, we can thank Juliar Gillard for this.

5. efjay

efjay Well-Known Member

Without a doubt the worst ever... but the blame also needs to be put with commie bob and the greens. Along with all the left wing nut jobs out there that had the delusional thought that juLIAR would be a good person to vote for.

6. bugalugs

bugalugs Banned

Yes, that is certainly a black mark against her name.

Otherwise, her term as PM has been quite successful.

We finally have a price on carbon being legislated. Something we would have had in 2009 if an "unelected" opposition member hadn't stabbed his leader in the back and blocked the mandated will of the electorate.

And we are also heading towards a humane system of dealing with asylum seekers - sure, not Gillard's intention - but a good result all the same

7. ian

ian New Member

Unemployment down, interest rates steady, wages up. What a crap Prime Minister.

8. bugalugs

bugalugs Banned

..and her and her Government are such embarrassments for us internationally:

US magazine The Atlantic has named Prime Minister Julia Gillard as one of its "Brave Thinkers" of 2011 for her carriage of the Government's clean energy legislation.
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-10-12/gillard-named-on-brave-thinkers-list/3553582

British PM David Cameron praises Julia Gillard's carbon price plan
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...arbon-price-plan/story-fn3dxity-1226105221407

Wayne Swan named world's best Treasurer by Euromoney magazine
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...romoney-magazine/story-fn59niix-1226142190437

World Bank praises Australian economy
    http://www.news.com.au/business/world-bank-praises-australian-economy/story-e6frfm1i-1226115683186

Oh...woe is us!

9. DominorVobis

DominorVobis Banned at Members Request

Yes terrible state of affairs. Funny thing is I am doing a mud poll. I ask everyone I meet about the carbon tax.

Nearly everyone I asked without exception, that disagreed with the carbon trading scheme, had absolutely no idea what it was, whilst all those I asked who were in favour of it did ... Now I just need to analyse that data ... Maybe you should try it too

10. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

So then all you people in favour of the carbon tax agree with Julia that every year from June 2012 till June 2050 we should have to pay $1462 MILLION dollar (1.46 Billion) in carbon credits every year.

Just so it sinks in that's $1462 MILLION dollars, got that or should i repeat it again, one more time $1462 million dollars.

Hey that central bank in America is rubbing its hands together and you clowns are ready willing and able, geez where is your common sense?

If we took direct action here in Australia through the government passing law that the "BIG POLLUTERS" must clean up there act using the latest technology such as

Eletrostatic precipitators
    Bag Filters
    Scrubbers
    Carbon sequestration

And the government of the day supported these companies and gave them $1462 million dollars per annum how long will it take for them to all upgrade their facilities so they can become the cleanest polluters in the world.

I tell you what guys it wouldn't be 50 years or for ever because thats we got for ever.

And who's to say they will reduce their carbon emmisions?

They could very well in reality increase their carbon footprint and on paper through the purchase of carbon credits look like they have decreased their carbon footprint.

So this is the best plan of attack for cleaning our environment according to all believers, well it wont work as time will show.

BTW the GST stays in this country, we're not shipping the money out to foriengers.

[​IMG]

11. Panzerkampfwagen

Panzerkampfwagen New Member

Another conspiracy theory thread. YAWN.

Another use of the word traitor to mean against dumb. YAWN.

12. Panzerkampfwagen

Panzerkampfwagen New Member

Since when do Australian taxes go to the UN or the Wall Street? I'm confused here. I thought it went to the Australian Tax Office and then the government gets to play with it. Thanks dumb for teaching us that Australian taxes go overseas.

13. DominorVobis

in the period 2005-2006 we spent $547 each on grog and your figure only comes to about $64 per person, yeah cool, that's cheap. Just give up 2 out of every 10 drinks and you will be streets ahead.

Just so it sinks in that's $64, got that or should i repeat it again, one more time 64 dollars.

PS Love the pic of the anti-carbon credit scheme person, shows why they all follow there leader, eh Tony?

14. bugalugs

bugalugs Banned

WTF are you blathering on about? Could you please try to keep the conversation in the real world - not just the contents of your overactive imagination?

15. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Banned

Bring back the Gungrabber guy then , problem solved .

16. bugalugs

bugalugs Banned

No - ever since Bob Brown of the Lizard People became our Imperial Overlord - all of our tax money has been sent to homosexuals at the UN's Wall St office to buy more babies to eat. Though you would never know because the Communists at the ABC won't report the real truth.

Tony says NO to Great Big Baby-Eating Lizard People. That is all I need to know.

17. bugalugs

bugalugs Banned

Sadly - Gun Grabbing was the only good thing that guy ever did. He went on to be a complete bastard telling lies about children overboard, involving us in an illegal invasion of Iraq (without taking it to an election) and allowing Australian citizens to be illegally detained and allegedly tortured by so-called "allies".

Mind you - even that complete loser eventually still agreed with having an emissions trading scheme.

18. DominorVobis

Yes well you are really showing us how serious you are taking this, it's all a big joke to you guys. You have nothing real to say so you sink into your fantasy island.

Wake up and cough up your $64 you tight r's

19. DominorVobis

Mate, they're all losers, why do you think they hate Julia, because she beat them, they're losers.

Why do you think they have no argument except scare tactics and childish rhetoric. That's why they say it will cost us 1.4 billion dollars, if that's true, it does sound scary. If they said, hey people wake up, it's $64 each oooo scary

20. bugalugs

bugalugs Banned

Hey mate - I'm not the one living on fantasy island! Julia Gillard is quite clearly a totalitarian dictator worse than Hitler. It is really such a big step from the deliberate obfuscation of an election policy to the murder of 6 million Jews?!?! I don't think so. Just the thin end of the wedge. And that is why Australia is the worst economic basket case on the planet and we are all living in abject poverty.

Only Tony can save us - because he has emission reduction targets exactly the same as Labor - but he still realises that climate change is crap. So he is a man for the people with an appendage in every camp. And he doesn't call his great big tax a TAX - he calls it "Direct Action" - so that is better.

21. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Banned

Coffee Mate ?

22. bugalugs

bugalugs Banned

Ta mate. Milk and two please.

I need to stay alert. Tony says we are about to be over run by the unwashed hordes of Asia at any second.

23. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Banned

They may be very clean (Even with brushed teeth ) Chinese troops ...:omg:

24. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Banned

If I were in Australia I would be Croc Monroe !:)

25. DominorVobis

OMG Who is living in abject poverty, we can spend over $500 each each year on alcohol, gamble

People who claim these ridiculous statements are criminals, ushering fraudulent statements. They are traitors to Australia, they should be sent to live in a truly poor country, otherwise they are a waste of oxygen.

abject poverty, wow, what do they want, gold plated Mercedes, the right to pump all there sheet into the rivers, oceans and land.

Get out of Australia, I don't care if I get banned from this sight for the rest of my life, ANYONE WHO THINKS WE LIVE IN ABJECT POVERTY IS A FOOL ... SEE THAT MODS, A FOOL

IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT THAT BAD HERE FELLA, I WILL PERSONALLY CARRY YOUR BAGS TO THE AIRPORT. YOU DO NOT DESERVE WHAT THINGS YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN ... GO