Occupy-Occupy Wall Street

Discussion in 'United States' started by jdlmk21, Oct 15, 2011.

1. jdlmk21

jdlmk21 Newly Registered

Hey all you hard working Americans, tired of these Occupy Wall Street goons preaching the 99% crap? me too! I think it is time to start a counter movement! lets take away some of the publicity from these impressionable, feeble minded idiots. Lets get this started people! Lets Un-Occupy Wall Street!

2. Stay_Focused

Stay_Focused New Member

People are angry with wall-street for a very simple reason. They cannot find jobs. They need to blame some people. They started thinking why they ended up in this place. It was the wall-street's gambling impulses that have brought the economy to the knees. The bankers were bailed out. Their salaries and bonuses paid. People remained unemployed after a series of failed governemnt stimulus.

"You caused me so much sheet, now you were saved, but I am still in sheets."

No too much sophisticated reasoning, but understandable.

3. PatriotNews

PatriotNews Well-Known Member

Those doped up hippies on Wall Street have never had jobs and never will.

To the OP, why don't we all go down to Wall Steet dressed as cops with batons and beat the crap out of the worthless creaps?

4. KSigMason

KSigMason Banned at Members Request Past Donor

In all honesty, this OWS movement isn't about getting a better job and earning money to support yourself and family, it's about their entitlement syndrome. They don't want to earn the money, they want it to be given to them (redistribution of wealth?). It's a bunch of college d-bags who think because they received a piece of paper saying they have a degree they are entitled to a job or the job they got didn't pay enough to their satisfaction not realizing they have to work their way up the ladder.

5. highlander

highlander Banned

Whats that.......do I hear the bleating of a sheep????

Regards
    Highlander

6. kk8

kk8 New Member Past Donor

NO! That's the last thing people should do. Let these people show there true colors everyday. Counter protests are exactly what they are looking for. STAY AWAY!

7. highlander

highlander Banned

With all due respect......a balance of opportunity and everyone paying there just dues are not anti social or extremism!

When the wealth of the nation are in the hands of a few, dubious characters who restrict laws and who resticts the implementation of the American constitution cannot be right.
    In doing so penalising those who create the wealth in the first place, someone needs the courage of their convictions to stand up to the plate for ALL Americans!
    As did Attlee did in WW2.
    The easiest thing to do is to castigate those wanting a better future for the nation! Those wanting a balanced social political system!
    Just as Churchill did after WW2.

Regards
    Highlander

Falena and (deleted member) like this.
  8. ptif219

ptif219 Well-Known Member

Then they should blame Obama and the democrats for failed policies

9. highlander

highlander Banned

Why......AIPAC sponsors both Republican and democrat and both have taken the Zionist 30 pieces of silver.
    Both parties allow American taxes to be paid into the banks of a few individuals which cannot be audited by any government source!
    Both parties senators and congress men and women are all traitors to the American nation!
    Why would both parties lie to the protect the murderers of Americans???

Sometimes one cannot see what's obvious and in front of ones nose!

Regards
    Highlander

10. mikezila

mikezila New Member

i can't-i have to go to work in the morning. :fart:

11. Bender

Bender New Member

Why do you do it?
    Beat these guys up.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. KSigMason

KSigMason Banned at Members Request Past Donor

If by balance, you mean taking money from someone else and giving it to another for no other reason than they don't think the first person should have that much money. The crap being spewed is anti-capitalistic and in some instances, pro-violent. I'll guarantee that most of those at the protests are in that 50% of Americans that don't have to pay taxes.

The government meddling can be seen as the cause of most of the bubble bursts that have occurred in recent decades. OWS is blaming private corporations and the free market. Free market is freedom of choice.

13. Stay_Focused

Stay_Focused New Member

Yes. Logically the anger should be directed at the Obama administration for the series of failed stimulus. The timing suggested that the main source of anger is job loss. Wall Street screwed it up in 2008. Obama prolonged the crisis till 2011.

14. ptif219

So you support the anti-Jew hate speech of this group?

15. highlander

highlander Banned

Bro.....
    What choice does one have when you cannot control anything in you nation!
    When the laws don't apply to national corporations because they bought and own the law passers!
    The biggest nose at the trough eats the most!

That's the law of the jungle not the norms of a cultured humanistic society!
    Let those pick up the wages to which they are entitled after they pay they're just dues!.
    They YOUR Nationals don't have to pay taxes because they are not working because of the policies being implemented by those same few corporations. Who bought YOUR politicians and who have no rules to keep them from making YOUR nation into slaves!

That ideas were the ideals of your forefathers and part of your constitution!

The reason for the financial mess we are all in.....the greed of a few and self regulation!
    Banking fraternity implemented and instituted fraudulent banking policies and scams instigated by a few to the detriment of all!

Regards
    Highlander

16. hateyourboss

hateyourboss New Member

Why blame Obama? The GOP has blocked or ammended every attempt Obama has made to try and fix the problems of our economy. If they let him try, at least blame could be placed correctly...

17. ptif219

What was the stimulus? Or the auto bailout. Obama has failed because all he wants to do is reward supporters and bundlers and Unions.

http://www.latimes.com/la-na-obama-solyndra-fundraiser-20111024,0,2641050.story

18. highlander

highlander Banned

19. ptif219

He had 2 years and his stimulus failed. Government can not create the jobs. Obama's regulations and Obamacare and his taxing the rich speech is stopping the private sector

20. bitterweed

bitterweed New Member Past Donor

That Wall Street and corporations can't do squat..unless our government allows it. I blame both parties and if you were being fair minded..so would you. Right now, the Democrats are the main culprits..but the Republicans did a pretty good job when they were in charge. Put the blame for this mess squarely upon the shoulders of Washington, D.C. I don't think Bush ever vetoed a bill put before him and Obama can't give our money (that we don't have) away to both foreign and domestic polictical causes fast enough.

While we're kicking each other..our nation is being destroyed..We all need to get a grip and kick all of these idiots out...or we won't have anything to fight about..we'll all be SOL..

21. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

Yes, you do. And they are all sitting in parks in various cities around the country, listening to ageing hippies wanting to relive their glory days.

22. Mushroom

This is exactly right. Heck, look at "Occupy El Paso" for a good example of this. I went down there recently to gawk at the freak show. And guess what, they are all either homeless people (who have been homeless for years), or College students.

And when did they start the protest? October 18. 3 days after the local college let out for it's semester break. And their biggest complaint? The cost of college tuition.

Myself, I look at the reports of crime, the drug dealing, the assaults, and the rapes and wonder why this movement is even allowed to continue. But the media seems to be in their pocket, so only reports the good things and ignores the bad things.

Heck, look at the reaction to a reported rape at Occupy Cleveland.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/211304/3/Cleveland-Rape-alleged-at-Occupy-Cleveland

Now I have never seen a report of a rape in this way! They are within a day treating a possible rape victim as if she is lying.

Then you have Occupy Baltimore.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/20..._1_sexual-assaults-sexual-abuse-report-crimes

This group tells women that are raped to not even report it to the police. Instead, report it to the Occupy Baltimore organizers, where they will send the rapist in for counseling!

This is absolute insanity to me. This is just one of many reasons why I call this movement "Occupy your Arse".

Because all of these people, that is where their heads are at.

23. Mushroom

Of course he does. It seems like half of the screams I hear from those nutcases is about Jews. This is a belief that Highlander fully supports and endorses.

But don't you dare call these people Racists.

24. highlander

highlander Banned

Your being very economical with the truth!

I do detest those that murder, assassinate, starve, steal, torture, steal body parts etc...they happen to be Zionists...I cannot be held responsible other than I have the moral high ground and they don't!

Would you not think, anyone caught committing these crimes against humanity are any thing other than degenerates?

No...probably not.... but I'm not into bigotry or parochial thinking!!

Regards
    Highlander

25. Alucard

Alucard New Member Past Donor

It is now 2015 and Wall Street still rules America.