OccupyPhoenix: Black "Man" Speaks Of The Impending Doom For White People

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Zook, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Zook

Zook New Member

Many racists predicted this. All you black-loving White liberals better get ready to cower, they're angry at each and every one of you regardless of whether you adore them or not.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww-LDYPuCIU"]#OccupyPhoenix - Hypocrite Spews Hatred 2 - YouTube[/ame]

2. speedingtime

speedingtime Banned at Members Request

I can't understand him at all. However, "many racists predicted this"? Predicted what? That people will do anything for attention?

3. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

That is awesome.

I would imagine you can find idiots in any crowd. I also loved the "black loving liberals". Very classy, very touching.

But there exists in this world entire segments of society that do not get their news from (*)(*)(*)(*)ty youtube videos and white supremacist websites.

4. Zook

Zook New Member

Predicted blacks turning against Whites. If they ever grow to become the majority in America... well, you can get a taster if you watch the whole of that guy's rant.

I understand every word he said, but that's maybe because I've spent too many years of my life surrounded by "people" who talk like that.

That's the only place to get the truth. Where are you going to find truth? On Faux News or CNN? Mainstream media doesn't cover racial issues in an unbiased light and you know it... or maybe you don't actually... :sad:

So what's better than a video that clearly shows all or a "White-Supremacist" site (who ALWAYS post credible links to their news stories in each and every thread)?

5. Think for myself

You know what is really funny? Really (*)(*)(*)(*)ing hilarious?

You and your ilk act in the same way as the moron in the video. You are criticizing behavior that you mimic and copy.

6. Zook

Zook New Member

Proof that multi-culturalism doesn't work.

You'll see that first hand soon.

Things are getting out of control.

7. Think for myself

Ah yes, the imminent race war. Having been a non racist skin in my younger years, I used to hear about that from the white laces, rahowa crowd.

That was 25 years ago, and this imminent race war has not happened.

Don't you get tired of saying something that never turns out to be true? I mean you folks, the white power guys, seem to be all talk.

8. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Lol...yeah. Any day now. How long have we been hearing that?

Just more words to keep the interest of the gullible who feel that they've been isolated and outcast from society because of their extreme views. The ol' "us v them" bait and switch. Any easy grift for weak minds.

9. Zook

Zook New Member

HA! 25 years is nothing, kiddo...

Don't you ever get tired of your self-righteous, condescending attitude? I know I do.

Okay, we'll see. :)

If you can't see we're already embroiled in a one-sided, undeclared race war then you're either not paying attention or live far, far away from black "people."

10. Think for myself

Not when I am always right.

So when is this race war going to start?

11. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

There is a segment of the Black population who HATE Whites and DO want to kill them.
    Who knows how many? No one, but they do exist. Obama has stirred race and class warfare. Not helpful.

Race relations were getting better, and now they're worse. Duh-

12. Zook

Zook New Member

Are you really this delusional in real life? You're bordering on ridiculous now.

Trinnity and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Think for myself

Good lord. There exist brain dead inbred racist (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)s of every ilk. To blame it on the presidnet is beyond ridiculous.

14. torch1980

torch1980 New Member

Ironic isnt right-wingers cry "racism" whenever a black person criticizes what "whites have done in the past"

Yet they are quick to point out any negavtive thing that a non-white person does and they also blame it on there "Race"

Majority of serial killers, rapists, and child molesters are white men, I dont see black people (besides black nationalists) nor white liberals saying its due to there "Race" that they do this

It just happens to be thats whats the media showcases we all know how the media exploits and overexaggerates gender and race whenever something happens, whether good or bad

15. Think for myself

Focus here. The race war. When is it going to start?

16. Zook

Zook New Member

At the end of the video in the OP he speaks of Mexicans and blacks joining his group. They're already trying to recruit. Black flash mobs are rampaging through the United States targeting Whites. I don't think things have ever been worse... and it's esculating.

That "segment" of the black population is larger than you think, but we haven't seen an economic depression like this for awhile so they haven't vented their frustrations out loud, till now.

17. Zook

Zook New Member

No they're not. They're black "men." Blacks are 13% of the population, yet make up 25% of child molesters. Practically every serial killer except the famous ones are blacks. And rape is practically part of African culture. They use it as an act of war over there. Not to mention blacks leading the charts in sexual crimes in the U.S.

If you didn't listen to biased mainstream media reports brainwashing your fragile mind, you'd know this.

Are you a self-hating White man? How pathetic...

18. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yep.

If a black man ends up in jail because of the "War on Drugs" which should rightfully called a war on minorities, it's because he's lazy and didn't try to "help himself out".

If a black man attends college and ends up finishing a graduate degree at a major ivy league college, it's not because he deserved it but because he was black and given preferential treatment.

19. Think for myself

Certainly you have links to "scientific studies" that will support these incredible charges. Certainly.

20. Zook

Zook New Member

After this post and after I defeat you as I have done in every post thus far, I will place you on my ignore list. You are beyond boring and I cannot deal with delusional people.

So here goes...

http://www.prevent-abuse-now.com/stats.htm

Now rape...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

Remember, blacks are only 13% of the population in America.

Serial killer statistics don't exist, but I bet I can name twice as many black serial killers as anyone on this forum can name White ones. I'm an expert on serial killers and I know for a fact that I could count on the fingers of my hands the amount of White serial killers arrested in the past 12 years. Black serial killers arrested in the past 12 years I could list literally hundreds. Like I say, every non-famous serial killer is black.

I know you desperately wanted to think you're more likely to be a child molestor, rapist or serial killer based on your White skin, but it simply isn't true.

Now goodbye.

21. Think for myself

Interestingly enough, your links do not support your argument.

You stated the percentage of crimes committed by African Americans, your first link lists rate among races, not percentage, and your second one has limiting circumstances on it, listing the victim by race.

22. wopper stopper

wopper stopper New Member

ever look at the black on white crime rate?

23. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

If you're that afraid of blacks because of some amateurish Black Panther that seems to want attention, then you're either looking to be afraid to back up your own agenda, or completely out-of-touch with reality and need to chill out. I'm going with the latter, even though you and I both know the "chilling out" isn't gonna happen.

Also, its usually 1 of 2 groups of people screaming "race war" all the time: either people like in the video or ones like you. Good thing you got to the video first.

24. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

And it doesn't help that they're overly religious in the process to the point of being irritating, much like Jerry Falwell or the Phelps.

25. Flag

Flag New Member

Ever looked at the causes that lead to this point?