Three French-Moroccan Muslims arrested with target pictures

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by DonGlock26, Oct 19, 2011.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Courthouse Arrests May Have Terror Link

'pictures of courthouses, water systems' from around the US found in the van used by three Moroccan men

Three men in their twenties, described as French-Moroccan Muslims, are being questioned by the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force and by officials of the Department of Homeland Security after they were arrested inside the 120 year old Bexar County Courthouse in downtown San Antonio shortly before 2 this morning, 1200 WOAI news reports.

Officials say two of the men crawled through a window to get into the 120 year old Courthouse, which is a landmark in downtown San Antonio, and the third was found in a van parked in front of the building.

Inside the van, officials say they found "photographs of infrastructure" including photos of shopping malls, water systems, courthouses and other public buildings which they say were taken in cities nationwide.

"They got travel documents, parking passes, they have been all over the country," one law enforcement officials who asked not to be identified told 1200 WOAI's Michael Board on the scene. "A lot of photographic equipment, a lot of documentation equipment inside their vehicle."

Officials say the three men entered the country legally on visas from Heathrow Airport in London. They didn't immediately know how long the men have been in the U.S., or what places they may have visited.

Officials immediately blocked off a two square block area of downtown San Antonio around the Courthouse, and bomb sniffing dogs fanned out throughout the building. About two hours later, the streets were reopened, indicating nothing dangerous was found in the building.

"They are going to be held for interrogation by the FBI, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and the joint terrorism task force," the law enforcement source said.

The men are described as 25, 24, and 21 years old. One law enforcement official said the men told him they climbed to the fourth floor of the courthouse at 2AM "to get a better view of the city."

There is a military intelligence convention underway at the city's Convention Center several blocks away, with top intelligence officials including White House officials set to speak, but investigators didn't say whether there was any connection.

Investigators were tight lipped about the incident this morning.

"All that, coupled with the fact why they can't explain why they are in the building at 1:22 in the morning raises questions," the law enforcement officer said.

http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=119078&article=9273355

What America clearly needs is more multiculturalism and third world immigration. We need more French-Moroccan Muslims to balance things out. If we had more Muslims in the West, the Muslims wouldn't feel so disenfranchised from American foreign policy. American leaders would be less likely to insult Islam by talking about Islamic terrorism too.

_

2. Mad Conservative

Mad Conservative New Member

It's amazing to me that these people still get in the country. We have been so lucky for so long with good law enforcement and intell, but you have to wonder how much longer our luck will last.

Like so many have said - we have to be on the mark 100% of the time. The Islamic terrorists only need one lucky break.

3. DonGlock26

Exactly, when I ask the progressives why we need ME immigration, they can't really answer.

_

4. Serlak2007

Serlak2007 Well-Known Member

I see only one way of action - We have to bomb Iran!

5. Mad Conservative

Mad Conservative New Member

And profiling has become a really dirty word.

My friend emailed me this morning and the end of the email he said "my biggest nightmare is a major US city going up in a mushroom cloud."

One dirty bomb (which, of course, would not result in a mushroom cloud) is all it would take and then what do we do?

6. Lunchboxxy

Lunchboxxy Well-Known Member

This must mean only one thing, all Muslims are evil and we shouldn't let any in the country.

7. Serlak2007

Yea, and we should definitely bomb someone.

8. DonGlock26

Search American grandmothers on street corners to make Muslims feel equal and better- you big silly.

_

9. Lunchboxxy

Agreed. I think you're on to something with Iran. Perhaps we should hit Morocco to, just in case. And France.

10. Serlak2007

Nah, there is no oil in Morocco, as for French - I think it is a good idea. They speak american with really bad accent, it drives me nuts.

11. Lunchboxxy

And they obviously hate freedom and love muslims. Let's insure our breakfast stays freedom toast forever!

12. Lunchboxxy

Holy (*)(*)(*)(*) guys, I'm having a stroke of genius. If we make all Muslims were a crescent moon patch, we won't have to worry about targeting the wrong people! We'll always know who to randomly search and when we should get off the MAX.

13. BodyPolitic

BodyPolitic Banned

Another racist islamophobic rant by a paranoid right winger. Here are the people he is afraid of...

[​IMG]

A couple of drunk tourist in sombreros! The thing I love about these stories is you get to see who the racists amoungst us are. Nice job.

[​IMG]