The culture of death: Children, I hope you will become martyrs

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Borat, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Borat

Borat Banned

Freed female Palestinian terrorist to Gaza children: I hope you will become martyrs

Wafa al-Biss, who was freed as part of the Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange, was sentenced to a 12-year term for planning to blow herself up near Be'er Sheva's Soroka hospital in 2005.

I hope you will walk the same path we took and God willing, we will see some of you as martyrs," Wafa al-Biss told dozens of children who came to her home in the northern Gaza Strip.

Biss was travelling to Beersheba's Soroka hospital for medical treatment in 2005 when Israeli soldiers at the Erez border crossing noticed she was walking strangely. They found 10 kgs (22 lbs) of explosives had been sewn into her underwear.

A member of al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, an offshoot of President Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah party, Biss was sentenced to a 12-year term for planning to blow herself up.

Biss said she had planned to blow herself up at the checkpoint but her detonator malfunctioned.

"Unfortunately, the button did not work at the last minute before I was to be martyred," Biss told Reuters.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...ldren-i-hope-you-will-become-martyrs-1.391014

2. Never Left

Never Left Banned

Islamo's love death, they are either active seekers of opportunities to brutally murder or they are actively seeking ways in which to be martyrs for their false god allah. Its just the way these warmongering animals are.

3. moon

moon Well-Known Member

She must have been looking forward to her ' 72 virgins '.

Er.........wait a minute...

4. creation

creation New Member

Well she said she was going to blow up a check point. I think we can all congratulate her attempt on that one. Blowing up a hospital not so much.

But the checkpoint hell yes. After all it was that sort of excellence that got israelout of Lebanon.

Maybe one day Israeli parents and teachers wont estoll the virtues of national service in the IDF and people like her wont encourage children to be martyrs.

But as long as both sides do that, and people like you Borat only want to see israelis able to strike back - then well get nowhere. You really should think harder about your moral stance here. Its quite lopsided and therefore wrong.

5. creation

creation New Member

Lol!:-D

Classic Moon.

I doubt our friends on these threads will even get that one. Eh Borat?

6. Borat

Borat Banned

She was traveling to the hospital, pretending to need treatment to blow herself up inside or near the hospital. Once she was spotted by the soldiers at the checkpoint she resorted to Plan B and tried to blow up a checkpoint but failed (or more likely chickened out). Guess you know now what checkpoints are for, don't you?

LOL, this is really rich! Having read Moon, Marlowe and [Israel-hating] Co's daily screeds and rants and having actively participated on one side of all these debates, you find my moral stance lopsided and wrong? LOL Do you have no common sense at all or your anti-Israel bias is actually exceeded by your hypocrisy?

7. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

We love death. The U.S. loves life. That is the difference between us two.

-Osama bin Laden

8. Ironball

Ironball New Member

LOL She didn't have to blow herself up for that...... I wouldn't doubt there are scores of fellow death cult wanna be's that fit the criteria........

9. Liebe

Liebe Banned

What does a woman get? A driver's license...:twisted:

Lil Mike and (deleted member) like this.
  10. creation

creation New Member

Indeed the original target was reprehensible. Its insane that all sides in this conflict strike vulnerable people but there you are. The next target is fair enough. Even you admit that.

Why cant you congratulate her for trying to blow up a check point? Isnt that the kind of war you want?

Well yes, you are wrong. Here's how it goes;

1/ Youre really only for the right of israelis to strike back at their enemies. You advocate only israeli self defence.

2/ While acknowlegding Israel as the primary cause of this war I recognise both side's right to strike back. You dont even manage that - how can you justify this evil approach?

Use your vaunted 'common sense' and 'lack of bias or hypocrisy' to tell us. This should be fun.:)

11. Liebe

Liebe Banned

Can you not see that based on the obvious logical fallacy in your stament above, you are nothing but the opposite side of Borat's coin?

12. Borat

Borat Banned

The sole purpose of the secondary target's (check points) existence is to prevent the primary targets (hospitals, restaurants, malls...) from being blown up by Islamic terrorists. This case demonstrates it quite clearly.

PS I don't want war, I want peace and a two-state solution with Jewish and Arab states peacefully existing side by side in secure borders. You want the elimination of Israel, whether it happens by military (war) or demographic (1-state solution and/or right of return) means is not that important to you. I bet you won't have enough intellectual honesty to admit to that though.

13. Pokerface

Pokerface New Member

Ahhhhhhh Islam the peaceful religion.

14. RevAnarchist

RevAnarchist New Member Past Donor

True, see how certain pro terror members twist the truth? (they, the usual suspects are pro terror IMO by proxy due to their never ending apologist for Palestinian which harbors terrorists i.e. hamas)

Could it be both?

Thanks for your enlightening post Borat.

Rev A

15. RevAnarchist

RevAnarchist New Member Past Donor

The problem with even that is not only does the poor brainwashed idiot kill herself, with 22 pounds of high explosive in a car the kill radius is five hundred meters or yards, however people could be killed by shrapnel over a thousand yards or meters away (that is not exact but close). The first target was no different than the second if innocents are killed. The difference between most military operations and terrorists are that the terrorist targets innocents. In the overwhelming majority of military operations non combatants are not targets. So ALL terrorists that intentionally target non combatants are reprehensible.

Why can you not see the horrific insanity of words like that? No pro Israeli person I know of approves of terrorism, ie the stated desire to murder non combatants.

Rev A

16. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

Is it Islam or the politiization of it , somewhat akin to Zionism politization of Judaism . ?

17. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

18. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Since 9/11 how many invasions have muslims launched, how many millions of people have muslims killed and displaced , how many cities have muslims razed ?
    Democracy , in the hands of the US of AIPAC and its bum boys, is a doctrine of death.

19. sunnyside

sunnyside Well-Known Member

I've actually been surprised by a lot of the Palestinian supporters with this prisoner release thing.

Before it seemed you guys probably wanted to see Israel annihilated, but I got the impression you didn't actually support people bombing hospitals, pizzarias, strangling children in their attic, etc. Or at least always managed to pretend your didn't.

However with the support of a bunch of people who did those sorts of things. People who proudly declare their acts, not just those accused, it seems like that's really what you feel.

I'd really thought better of you.

You never see Borat or the other Zionists advocating blowing up hospitals or anything.

20. Ironball

Ironball New Member

LOL How many disaster relief missions have they launched for other countries (enemy or friendly) from earth quake, fire, tsunami, hurricane, or other events?

How much foreign aid have they given?

How many peace initiatives have they launched?

What contributions to the world in terms of science, medical research, agriculture, or engineering?

What philanthropic activities for all have they championed?

The facts are brutally stark.

21. DutchClogCyborg

DutchClogCyborg New Member

The ultimate dream of the vast majority of Palestinians is a Jew free World. Why you think Mein Kampf is such a best seller?And why the nazi salute is so popular among Jihad groups in Gaza.

22. DonGlock26

They are busy killing Muslims and non-Muslims in their own lands in civil wars and terror campaigns. Non-Iraqi Muslims flocked to Iraq to fight Iraqis and coalition troops. If you are an American liberal, they would cut your head off and play polo with it.

_

23. DonGlock26

The mask slipped......

_

24. DonGlock26

The Pals were Hitler's allies.

_

25. creation

creation New Member

Nonsense.

A/ While Borat and you think that only one side has the right to strike back (the israelis) you also think the historical victims in this conflict belong mainly on one side (the israeli).

B/ While I recognise the historical responsibility of Israelis for starting this thing by moving fro europe and keeping it going by building settlements I however dont mind if both sides decide to strike back at operations made against them.

See the difference?