Abbas welcomes freed Terrorists / Murderers and other Palestinian thugs.

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by DutchClogCyborg, Oct 20, 2011.

1. DutchClogCyborg

DutchClogCyborg New Member

What much of the West is tragically unaware of, with major policy implications, is the difference between Fatah and the PLO as they address their Arabic-speaking audience and Fatah and the PLO as they address their Western audiences. And still, people blame Israel for the stalemate in the "peace process."

"Abbas greets newly released Palestinian prisoners: You are freedom fighters," from Haaretz, October 18

http://www.haaretz.com/misc/article...ters-1.390697?trailingPath=2.169,2.216,2.217,

waltky and (deleted member) like this.
  2. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Abbas target of coup plot...
    :confusion:
    Arab countries and Israel reportedly plotting a coup against Palestinian president
    Saturday 28th May, 2016 - A number of Arab countries and Israel are reportedly in discussions about overthrowing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.

3. notme

notme Well-Known Member

That is october 2011.
    And we all know what that Jew apartheid nation is up to. Their way was to punish the civilian population by blowing up power plants. Collective punishment is such a war crime.

4. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

So (*)(*)(*)(*)ing what? Did Hamas got kinder, gentler in 5 years?

5. notme

notme Well-Known Member

Did the Jew stop ethnic cleansing Arabs to thieve their land?

6. Dutch

Have Palestinian apologists and Israel haters got any smarter? :roflol:

7. HBendor

HBendor New Member

Yes one of them is me...
    These miscreants, marauders, assassins would not have returned to the streets of Israel, they would have been shown the door out... and no return!

8. notme

notme Well-Known Member

Have the Jews lost terrain internationally with their quest in ethnic cleansing and thieving from the people they are oppressing?

9. HBendor

HBendor New Member

Yes... the <MILLION> Jews of the Arab countries were the ones oppressed, dispossessed, mercilessly beaten, in <concentration camps> of El Toureh and Abu Zaabal, others were executed in their Ghetto, disenfranchised, lost their jobs, their children thrown out of school, their home, Bank Account and Real Estate <CONFISCATED>...

Now it is the turn of the Christians of the Arab countries where their lives is in Jeopardy... Where are the Lebanese and Syrian Christians today while Christian churches and Christian homes are burning in Egypt?

The Arabs of Israel are living in a Jewish Paradise and you have the unmitigated gall to mention <ethnic cleansing>????? Shame oh shame...

10. notme

notme Well-Known Member

Oh spare me the tears. Really.
    Arab countries either refused to let Jews leave their countries and/or demanded they sign documents to denounce they are Zionists and willing to serve their own country. Upon refusing to sign those documents, they basically admitted to high treason, so hence don't go complain bad things happen to people who commit high treason. While Israel was behind Jews leaving their homeland to go elsewhere. Israel even got busted with placing bombs against the Egyptian Jewish population to make them flee out of the country. Iraqi Jews got busted with doing the same thing.

They are living in a very violent Jewish country where they are treated 2nd class all the time. A country that has as ungoing policy to ethnic cleanse Arabs for the sake to enlarge their Jew nation.

11. Dutch

Why would someone who's been made war at Seven times and won the all be expected to lose "terrain"? (*)(*)(*)(*)ing nuts... But keep expecting and begging :)

12. notme

notme Well-Known Member

Last time I checked the Jew state fanatically lobbied all kinds of countries to stop the recognition of the state called Palestine. They achieved to get around 7 or 8 votes from around 190 countries. Rather a huge show how isolated the Jew apartheid state is.

13. Dutch

In other words, nothing (*)(*)(*)(*)ing different that's been happening to Jews throughout the centuries. So (*)(*)(*)(*)ing what? Israel is there and will be there tomorrow.

Palestinian sovereign country? Not so much. Their choice.

14. notme

notme Well-Known Member

Nothing to be liked about a nation that has ethnic cleansing and thieving land to enlarge their apartheid nation,... so they deserve the poor support. Rather typical to never accept it's you and your war criminal ways though. Need a handkerchief for your tears?

15. Dutch

Tears? I'm a very happy fella indeed :) and so is Israel, a very happy Nation. It is you and yours who needs handkerchiefs and from the looks of it, quite a number of annual supplies too :)

16. HBendor

HBendor New Member

In this case while what's good for the goose is good for the gander (using the same sauce)... In this case, Israel would be forced to ask the Arabs to sign an <allegiance document> sworn in front the national Israeli flag according to you... for this is not a <one way street>, your people cannot live with us and also try to kill us!!!!

This is trash... nothing you have said is true... If they behaved, got an education, refrained from throwing stones and stopped killing Jews things would look different... but you do not want Peace, you like red blood on the ground.

17. alexa

alexa Well-Known Member Past Donor

Very selective in who you do not like being violent aren't you? Did Hamas ever have a policy of breaking the bones of Jews?

That was the policy of the Israel Government during the largely peaceful first intifada when the Israelis were supporting Hamas

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/01/24/opinion/what-israel-is-losing.html

As the article says
    I have read that between 22,000 and 29,000 Palestinian civilians required medical attention.

very likely such beatings gave rise to Hamas's militant wing along with it's correct assessment that Israel had zero intention of honouring Oslo.

So who is the real aggressor in this. Norman Finklestein here questions Cameron's claim that Corbyn is a friend of Hezbolla and Hamas and pointing out that in reality by being Israel's friend, it is Cameron himself who is the friend of the perpetrator of the most outright campaign of violence against civilians.

https://jamiesternweiner.wordpress....-finkelstein-on-david-camerons-dodgy-friends/

and of course it gets worse in 2014

https://jamiesternweiner.wordpress.com/2016/05/12/what-israel-did-in-gaza/

so

https://jamiesternweiner.wordpress....-finkelstein-on-david-camerons-dodgy-friends/

Yours too.

18. alexa

and less you are going to try and suggest that the fact that Israel kills far more proportion of civilians with her supposed precision weapons than Hezbolla and Hamas do with their non precision ones and just call Israel's killing of civilians 'collateral' damage - an (inhumane word to support the killing of civilians), I would bring to your attention that just like the breaking of bones of Palestinian civilians was a deliberate policy of the Israel government, so is the mass killing of civilians.

http://imeu.org/article/the-dahiya-doctrine-and-israels-use-of-disproportionate-force

19. Dutch

I'm sorry alexa, I just can't read the (*)(*)(*)(*) you post with straight face. Here's a passage from one of your sources:

"Israel dropped as many as twenty thousand tonnes of explosives on Gaza"

So, twenty thousand tonnes of explosives only killed what? 2,000 Gazans (admittedly, many of whom are freedom fighters, but that's besides the point) Let's see now...:

20,000 / 2,000 = 10 (*)(*)(*)(*)ing tons of explosives, dropped into the world's richest target environment only netted Israel 1 dead person? Does it make sense to you?

Spare me, please.

20. alexa

I am aware that you find the killing of non whites extremely amusing whether that be Black unarmed Americans or Palestinians or of course anyone who just happens to be a Muslim - your disdain for non white life is not something you need to remind me of.

The article was back up that the killing of civilians is a deliberate policy of Israel's, just like the breaking of their bones was a deliberate strategy in the largely peaceful first intifada. Something you never complain about. Now here is the post which makes clear that your pathetic whining about Hamas is ridiculous when you support Israel which had a deliberate policy of breaking the bones of Palestinian civilians in the first Intifada and has moved on to the mass killing of civilians both in Lebanon and in Gaza. Here is that post again as you ignored it.

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=212990&page=2&p=1066237803#post1066237803

The fact that not as many died as you would have wanted despite many soldiers saying they were given orders to kill anything that moved, is just hard luck. Gaza was destroyed. Only last night a family were burned to death as the only light the still have in their home is candles. During 2014, the Israelis found no problem in killing 190 Palestinian men women and children as they looked for one of their own to assassinate as he had been captured. This is called the Dahiya Doctrine which is what the article which had you laughing because not enough Palestinians were killed for you to mind at all was about. This doctrine advocates going against International law and committing war crimes by not going by the rules of law and taking due care re civilians. The fact that not enough civilians were killed to satisfy you makes no difference to the reality that in the 2006 Lebanon war, in Cast Lead and in their destruction of Gaza in 2014, Israel knowing and deliberately killed civilians against the rules of war. I read an original paper on the creation of this doctrine several years ago and Israel was well aware that what she was intending was against International law. She just hoped that something would happen to get the US working the same unlawful way - my how 9/11 was a godsend.

I am not getting into more of your pathetic - oh not enough people killed so it must be a lie. The place was destroyed, over 500 children killed, over 2000 people mostlycivilians killed and tens of thousands now left with life changing injuries as they live in a destroyed area.

To get an idea how pathetic your lack of knowledge is of this area where you continually support the mass killing of civilians I suggest you look at a link I have already left to give you some idea of where your oh so funny weapons fell - all over Gaza, destroying I seem to remember about half completely.

https://www.byline.com/project/13/article/227

and to return to you pathetic
    I will remind you again

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=212990&page=2&p=1066237803#post1066237803

Yours is the same. Any complaint from you about groups of soldiers taking Palestinian including minors and breaking their bones? Not one. Any complaint from you about this

link at above link.

As your views on this conflict are not based on what happens but on your hatred towards Palestinians, as well as Muslims in general, you have double standards in cheering on any and all violence Israel does against Palestinian and trying to raise up hatred for the tiniest response from them. Your position comes from one of racism and xenophobia, nothing else.

21. Dutch

No alexa, I'm not gonna fall for wiggling, hands wringing and weaseling. Your link claims that Israel has expended 10 tonnes of high explosives to kill just one Gazan, and that's in world's densest and most target rich environment defies logic and common sense. Add to it your claim that Israeli soldiers were given orders to kill "anything that moves", and only additional reaction you gonna get from me is

:wall:
    and
    :wall:

22. notme

notme Well-Known Member

'
    There is no problem with that, as long as the allegiance document says Israel is a multicultural nation and not just a Jew nation since that means they accept they are 2nd class citizens as non Jews.

Of course it's true... and since you mention education:

Funding for government-run education comes primarily from the central government, and, to a lesser extent, from local councils or municipalities, private organizations, and parents. Arab schools, on average, receive proportionately less money than Jewish schools from each of these sources.

https://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/israel2/JILPfinal.pdf

23. HBendor

HBendor New Member

Only someone who do not want to play or pretend he does not know the game has the <chutzpah> to dictate the <new rules of the game>...
    Well my answer is simple... you refuse to abide by the recognized rules... so, play by yourself!

24. notme

notme Well-Known Member

lul wut?
    You said that there is no discrimination and should get an education...
    and I was able to rub in your face they get discriminated in school, with a credible source.
    You lost the debate.

And and expecting that Arabs give their allegiance to be treated as a 2nd class citizen in a Jew state,..... well that is actually your typical Israeli approach of a "fair" peace offer... while it's obviously retarded.

25. HBendor

HBendor New Member

Well watch my mouth there will NEVER/EVER be a so called Palestinian state... You will be offered <self determination> that is all...
    The State is the state of the Jews from the bible reconstituted for the Jews and not the Arabs... You like it fine, if you do not, pick and go live with your brethren or the place your father and grand fathers came from.