The Darwin Party

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by DarwinParty, Oct 22, 2011.

1. DarwinParty

DarwinParty New Member

Let me know what you guys think about this,

I am thinking about starting a party called The Darwin Party, this political party would be completely diferent from the democrats, republicans, liberals or conservatives. Our main goals would be to increse the funding and efficiency of all sciences, especially biology and space exploration, and to manually to advance human evolution through Eugenics by encouraging the breeding of inteligent healthy individuals with a breeding license, those who The Party decides are unfit to breed will not be given a breeding license, and it would be illegal for these people to reproduce but they could adopt.

Religion would become irrelivent in our new society and would be slowly phased out through the youth in schools, showing them that religion is as silly as santa claus or the easter bunny. Our education standards would be completely revamped. Gifted studens would be given the proper education they need to excell. We would encourage the more inteligent students to become scientists and engineers, so their minds could be put to good use.

This would be the party for Atheists, scientists, and intelectuals. No longer will we have to suffer the burden of a leader who follows a 2000 year old book, the leader of The Darwin Party would follow the future.

2. Jack Ridley

Jack Ridley New Member

Say good bye to all scientific and technological progress.

3. Awryly

Awryly New Member Past Donor

Wouldn't work for two reasons.

1. The American elite is not interested in breeding smart people. Dumbness suits it.

2. It was tried and failed in Nazi Germany. Which came to realise better tanks would have been a better investment than blue-eyed blond boys.

4. BleedingHeadKen

BleedingHeadKen Well-Known Member Past Donor

It would be the party for those who have replaced faith in a deity with faith in the State and state sanctioned violence against peaceful people.

5. jhffmn

jhffmn New Member

I got as far as 'party of technological' advance and was going to make a comment about eugenics. Then after I got farther I realized that eugenics was one of the features.

Uh, yeah. No thanks.

Also, I don't think directing human evolution would have much to do with natural selection given that you call this party the darwin party.

Perhaps calling it the NAZI party would be more appropriate since that's what you are advocating.

6. tehduder

tehduder New Member

I'm an atheist myself but I would not support anything close to that. I have transitioned from leftism to libertarianism, and I can say that there is a mechanism for population control and gene pool improvement, it's called natural selection. The nanny state has prevented it from functioning properly through a number of means (drug prohibition, anti-smoking laws, etc), the fact is...things like drug addiction and the like are basically genetic, and we would be able to have natural population control if we stopped trying to protect people from themselves.

Let's stop forcibly helping people who deliberately choose to not help themselves...if a guy with a genetic predisposition to addiction tries to kick his habit, good for him but not forcing people to do things they do not want to do in the name of being an arbiter of morality is the start of a brighter future for our gene pool. As far as I'm concerned, this is the only method that does not infringe directly on the rights of other people and once we get our self-righteous need to be saviors to those who do not want to be saved out of the way, there will probably be plenty of backing.

kshRox01 and (deleted member) like this.
  7. armor99

armor99 New Member

I have seen this dance before.... and I know how it ends. The theory goes that it is just not possible to create utopia, because the people being born are just too stupid. So through science and genetic manipulation, you are hoping to breed more "perfect" people. You are on a fools errand. Even amoung those that are genious level in mensa, there are always vast differences of opinion. You will find.... as so many others through history have discovered, it is just not possible to get an entire society to "think" the same way.

It is in our nature to want to be original, to stand out from the crowd, to be unique. I do not believe those traits can be bred out of us, and no amount of intelligence will change that. Give up on your quest for the perfect world, and for perfect people to inhabit it. Want to know the real secret of changing the world? Change yourself first. Become the person you want others to be. Inspire them to your way of thinking if you can. But that process has to be volutary, and not forced, otherwise you will destroy that which you wanted to save....

8. Emagatem

Emagatem New Member

You apparently want to be an evil genius, but you can't spell 'increase'. Maybe you should abandon science and attend a liberal arts college.

9. tomfoo13ry

tomfoo13ry Well-Known Member Past Donor

Two things:

1) I'll pass

~and~

2) Why am I not surprised that you misspelled the words "intelligent" and "intellectuals"?

10. Awryly

Awryly New Member Past Donor

Possibly not blinded by your passion for pedantry.

Did I spell all that right?

11. tomfoo13ry

tomfoo13ry Well-Known Member Past Donor

It isn't pedantry at all. I simply enjoy the delicious irony of the thing. Of all the words to misspell in an elitist, wacky rant about breeding "inteligent"[sic] people...

12. KSigMason

KSigMason Banned at Members Request Past Donor

This is what I hate of the arrogance and ignorance of extreme atheists. Why can't I be a scholar/intellectual (spell it correct next time buddy) and be religious? It's not a "either or" argument, they can co-exist.

13. DarwinParty

DarwinParty New Member

Intelligence is not about spelling correctly, intelligence is IQ and other factors, and I never said I was the most intelligent person in the world. I am simply putting forth the idea.

14. DarwinParty

DarwinParty New Member

It didn't fail in Nazi Germany, it succeeded, why do you think Nazi Germany was the most advanced country in the world at that time? The man who invented the rocket that went to the moon was a Nazi, Werner Von Braun. Nazis invented the first stealth bomber, electron microscope, etc.

Also the Nazis already had the best tank at that time, called the Panzer.

It is a myth that the Nazis only cared about blonde haired blue eyed people, they simply wanted to preserve blonde/blue eyes because those characteristics are recessive and easily washed out.

15. DarwinParty

DarwinParty New Member

Why can't I be an intellectual and believe in santa clause or the easter bunny?

16. Unifier

Unifier New Member

A geeks only party. Interesting. I predict you'll have a lot of virgins in your new America. Which will hinder your only-smart-people-breeding mantra.

It would also be ironic if your party got weeded out of the political field by natural selection.

17. Dr. Righteous

Dr. Righteous Well-Known Member

Yeah ok Adolf

18. jhffmn

jhffmn New Member

We had the A-bomb.

19. DarwinParty

DarwinParty New Member

The Germans were about to make the A-bomb before the US, but Hitler decided it was not worth the destruction of the White race to bomb eachother in a nuclear holocaust, so he stopped production of it.

20. P. Lotor

P. Lotor Banned Past Donor

Didn't the Darwin party eat each other when they got trapped in the mountains?

21. Jack Ridley

Jack Ridley New Member

I don't think you realize that this would in all likelihood have the exact opposite effect, rather than the one you intended. Maybe you've been listening to too much Kraftwerk.

Jack Napier and (deleted member) like this.
  22. DarwinParty

DarwinParty New Member

How so? currently our averege IQ is lowering, smart people go to college and have very few children if any, stupid people drop out of highschool, get on welfare, and have 10 babies. It is survival of the stupidest, we are devolving, reverting back into apes. We must stop this trend or we are doomed.

23. kshRox01

kshRox01 Banned

Well Said.

24. Jack Ridley

Jack Ridley New Member

Do you think compulsory education is going to fix these problems? It's the cause of them. Funding science with government money is only going to create a bureaucracy and worse, a high priesthood determined to stamp out theories it deems heretical and retard knowledge.

25. DarwinParty

DarwinParty New Member

Our current education system is set up to dumb down the population, make everyone into mindless working sheep. This party would change educaction to reward inteligence and creativity. And no this government would have no skeletons in the closet, we wouldn't try to "stamp out" thoeries.