will france and germany bailout europe?

Discussion in 'Economics & Trade' started by liberalminority, Oct 28, 2011.

1. liberalminority

liberalminority Well-Known Member

merkel and sarkozy are suppose to come up with a plan next week to secure the markets because they think something bad is going to happen but their plan for a plan helped the markets surge this week with optimism, will it continue?

it looks like a default will happen and europe will take a hit because of greece although italy is a big economy and third highest defecit in developed nations so that is not good news.

a prediction would be that they do bailout the euro but risk will be lowered in the markets due to the damage in europe

2. P. Lotor

P. Lotor Banned Past Donor

Will frame need to be bailed out?

3. liberalminority

france? no they and germany are bailing out greece

4. P. Lotor

P. Lotor Banned Past Donor

I know, now they are (also america is but that's another story). but there are rumors that france might be headed in the same direction as the other debt-ridden european countries. the interest rate on french bonds is going up relative to germany. the credit spread between france and germany is at its widdest since the euro was adopted. widdening credit spreads was a precursor for greece, spain etc.

I'm not saying france will necessarily spoil like greece, but it's something to think about.

5. liberalminority

yea germany will bare most of it they are what is holding the euro together this week they will have another meeting so whatever they decide will either send the markets up or down

last week their plan for a plan helped to make record surges for the bullish trends

6. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

Well, we shall see I guess. It sure is a good test of the bond that is european tribalism. If you ask me I would say we need to lose the dead weight else we all drown. First to be thrown off would be Italy because I feel for the greeks, at least they don't brag about how they have been free loading all these years.

7. liberalminority

the way germany and france are talking its a guarantee, still not sure if the euro will maintain its strength after their announcement though

american markets are optimistic, today looked like a retracement only

8. bacardi

bacardi New Member

even if they bail out greece again it is only temporary. Greece will be in trouble again in less than one year!