Alien Life

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by spud4444, Oct 29, 2011.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. spud4444

spud4444 New Member

Does anybody think that Aliens exist and if so do you think they know we are here on earth?

2. Spade115

Spade115 New Member

Ill take a stab at this.

If theres an alien race that has done light speed travel of course they know we are here. We are the "Black Sheep" of the universe if "Everyone" else is traveling in space for lunch and were stuck here sending a few people up in a giant plane and back and thats the most and farthest weve gotten.

Ive seen video's on netflix saying that UFO's have been here forever, and what not, my question is if they have been here and few have seen them they arent hiding for no reason. :twisted::gun:

3. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

That there are, on some other planets somewhere in the vast universe, some forms of sentient life is almost inevitable. Assuming such creatures do exist, it's almost certain that they're not aware of us as they would be subject to the same limitations presented by the sheer scale and scope of the universe and the miniscule impact upon it life on any one planet could realistically have.

It's always possible some alien species has the ability (and desire) to identify us but I see no reason to believe that has actually happened.

4. Clint Torres

Clint Torres New Member

I agree, if they do exist, we will only see the exploration device that they use to explore us.