+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Conservatives: Will you vote for Romney?

1. Default

I'll not vote for anyone other than Ron Paul 2012
    ~Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you~

**Question EVERYTHING**

"Peaceful civil disobedience to unjust laws, which I support with every fiber of my being, can sometimes be necessary at any level of government. It falls upon the people, in the last resort, to stand against injustice no matter where it occurs." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by submarinepainter View Post
    they are complete opposites Trin!! Newt has a ton of baggage , you'd be better to come with me and vote The LP
    I disagree. I think they mesh well. They both understand the seriousness of our situation and both consider the Constitution to be relevant.
    Last edited by Trinnity; Nov 12 2011 at 02:34 AM.
    Civil debate is expected.
    Fair warning: trolling and personal attacks will get you nowhere, and I will report you

3. Default

In the primary I'll vote for the candidate that i perceive has the best chance of beating Obama

4. Default

I wont vote for Romney. He is a liberal democrat pretending to be a conservative for political reasons. He has a record and it screams liberal democrat!!!!!!!
    Give me liberty as long as it doesnt offend a muslim - Patrick Henry

Burning a bible or putting a crucifix in a jar of urine = art....... Burning a quoran = hate.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerface View Post
    I wont vote for Romney. He is a liberal democrat pretending to be a conservative for political reasons. He has a record and it screams liberal democrat!!!!!!!
    tru dat. in the short run he might be slightly better than obama, but in the long run he would be a significant set back to the limited government individual liberty cause. anyhow, romney wont win the nomination, people see right through his rino act.

Quote Originally Posted by P. Lotor View Post
    tru dat. in the short run he might be slightly better than obama, but in the long run he would be a significant set back to the limited government individual liberty cause. anyhow, romney wont win the nomination, people see right through his rino act.
    Obama 2012! By not standing behind Romney you're voting for Obama without knowing it. It's okay. I voted for Obama in 2008 so I know how you feel.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gregdavidson View Post
    Obama 2012! By not standing behind Romney you're voting for Obama without knowing it. It's okay. I voted for Obama in 2008 so I know how you feel.
    sorry dude, I am not voting for obama. that's a mistake I will never make. I will vote for a constitutional government and individual liberty. needless to say that would not be a vote for big government romney.

sorry dude, I am not voting for obama. that's a mistake I will never make. I will vote for a constitutional government and individual liberty. needless to say that would not be a vote for big government romney.
    So if Romney gets nominated who will you vote for?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gregdavidson View Post
    So if Romney gets nominated who will you vote for?
    A candidate who believes in a constitutional goverment and individual liberty.

A candidate who believes in a constitutional goverment and individual liberty.
    So you're not going to vote? Isn't 1 less vote for Romney the equivalent of voting for Obama?

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast