+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 76

Thread: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zook View Post
    Sorry, I just read it and am still reading it. Great link man.

    I tend to distrust links people post in this forum. It's like the whole place is occupied by ignorant libtards who know nothing about racial issues or reality.

    I've bookmarked your link by the way.
    So true.

    That is part of the reason I am on here, is to help present the other side and post links to other 'non-libtard' websites.

    Remember there are also many lurkers that visit, so posting link is for their benefit as well!


  2. Default

    Everybody thus far is completely off topic.

    I should have known better than to post this on the racist forum...

    You bigots love to hijack threads, and turn everything into a race war... it sad.

    The intent of this thread was to show how the speech in the video, is calling for America, to question their Government. This has nothing to do with Race...
    He wasnt even speaking to black people...

    If a white guy were to say the same thing, you would listen. that is close mindedness...
    "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

    Ignore List:
    dujac

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anders Hoveland View Post
    What exactly is this post about? Is it really only about the memory of Martin Luther King? You brought up the subject of "tyranny against human beings as a species". It is only fair that you explain this, since apparently it cannot be about race or capitalism, because I brought up both issues, and you said my post was "off topic".

    I brought up tyranny against the human species, because speech in the OP was a warning from Dr. MLK Jr. that there are evil forces present in the American Government. and i believe this was not related to Racial. You should watch the video, then i wouldnt have to waste my time explaining the OP... It was supposed to be self - explanatory...
    Then I suppose I am on the complete political opposite from you.
    You can suppose alot of things. But theres no complete opposite of the middle...
    I would save a black man from dying, but my first responsibility is to my own people.
    So, you are putting White people in a seperate species? Okay, cool. But im gonna tell you once, you arent any better to the likes of the puppetmasters. They see us as peasants. Not black and white...

    No, it is not, as evidenced by a society which refuses to examine the problems with its own multicultural ideology. You are not closed-minded are you?
    Its sounds like you are promoting class warfare. Where is this in the bill of rights? Does it say, all men except? No, the "Civil amendments" are what i consider racist. It was America that didnt recognize that all men are created equal, so they had to create amendments directed at black people... that is racism. Affirmative action is racism.

    So with that, i renig my original comment, Bigotry is alive. its in the law books...

    You might be interested in this:
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/epstein9.html
    That website is Bigotry biased.
    "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

    Ignore List:
    dujac

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolcatz View Post
    But im gonna tell you once, you arent any better to the likes of the puppetmasters. They see us as peasants. Not black and white...
    I agree very much with this statement. The people in power have used class and race divissions in society to divide and distract. This in no way implies that I support racial integration, but perhaps the different races need to come together and unite for a common cause.
    Last edited by Anders Hoveland; Nov 06 2011 at 03:05 PM.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Farley View Post
    So true.

    That is part of the reason I am on here, is to help present the other side and post links to other 'non-libtard' websites.

    Remember there are also many lurkers that visit, so posting link is for their benefit as well!
    We need more race realists like you on here. Keep up the good work, buddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by lolcatz View Post
    Everybody thus far is completely off topic.

    I should have known better than to post this on the racist forum...

    You bigots love to hijack threads, and turn everything into a race war... it sad.

    The intent of this thread was to show how the speech in the video, is calling for America, to question their Government. This has nothing to do with Race...
    He wasnt even speaking to black people...

    If a white guy were to say the same thing, you would listen. that is close mindedness...
    If it has nothing to do with race, then why are you posting it in the race section?

    We don't celebrate MLK on here. After everything is said and done his civil rights speech will be responsible for more innocent people being killed than Hitler ever did.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zook
    If it has nothing to do with race, then why are you posting it in the race section?

    We don't celebrate MLK on here. After everything is said and done his civil rights speech will be responsible for more innocent people being killed than Hitler ever did.
    You've said the same (*)(*)(*)(*) 100 times and yet still failed to thoroughly in-depth explain how this is even remotely possible.

  7. #17

    Default

    MLK was directly responsible for the many inner city race riots of the sixties. Besides the fact that he was a card carrying member of the CPUSA (Communist Party United States), I find it a stretch for anyone to find something of worth or anything uplifting to credit this guy with.

    Its true that all men were created equal, but that was where the equality stopped--at birth. Once we as humans developed as the mortals we all are--then common sense and individual traits took over making each of us the independent and unique beings we are. I noticed here with the race relations debate and with the liberal attempt to equalize everyone and everything in society that this type of agenda just makes for more racial unrest and wholesale discrimination among the masses.

    I can't imagine a group of black homies and or gang members coming from the inner city ghetto to my gated lily white community and asking or demanding that me and my white neighbors somehow accept the notion that we're all equal. Yeah right, we're all equal all right! LMFAO!
    Last edited by Libhater; Nov 07 2011 at 05:25 AM.
    If you want to anger a liberal, tell him the truth.
    If you want to anger a Conservative, tell him a lie.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    MLK was directly responsible for the many inner city race riots of the sixties. Besides the fact that he was a card carrying member of the CPUSA (Communist Party United States), I find it a stretch for anyone to find something of worth or anything uplifting to credit this guy with.

    Its true that all men were created equal, but that was where the equality stopped--at birth. Once we as humans developed as the mortals we all are--then common sense and individual traits took over making each of us the independent and unique beings we are. I noticed here with the race relations debate and with the liberal attempt to equalize everyone and everything in society that this type of agenda just makes for more racial unrest and wholesale discrimination among the masses.

    I can't imagine a group of black homies and or gang members coming from the inner city ghetto to my gated lily white community and asking or demanding that me and my white neighbors somehow accept the notion that we're all equal. Yeah right, we're all equal all right! LMFAO!
    *sigh* Another racist poster going on a meaningless rant about how MLK was the cause of all violence without bothering to thoroughly explain how.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by micfranklin View Post
    *sigh* Another racist poster going on a meaningless rant about how MLK was the cause of all violence without bothering to thoroughly explain how.
    When were the race riots in full bloom. When did Malcolm X and the Black Panthers make a dishonorable name for themselves. Check your history and you might find out that after MLK's fiery racist speech in 1963 that the whole race relations via inner city riots began to erupt. And you're calling me the racist? LOL!
    If you want to anger a liberal, tell him the truth.
    If you want to anger a Conservative, tell him a lie.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    When were the race riots in full bloom. When did Malcolm X and the Black Panthers make a dishonorable name for themselves. Check your history and you might find out that after MLK's fiery racist speech in 1963 that the whole race relations via inner city riots began to erupt. And you're calling me the racist? LOL!
    Correlation doesn't equal causation.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican
    By James Cessna in forum Race Relations
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: Oct 23 2011, 08:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks