Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by lolcatz, Nov 5, 2011.

1. lolcatz

lolcatz New Member

There is a reason I quoted this great human being in my sig. He is full aware of the tyranny in place all around him in his time. It took great strength and Courage to speak out against evil. Im not just talking about the Racial tyranny. No, I'm talking about the tyranny against human beings as a species. To me he wasn't a man fighting for the rights of African Americans. He was fighting for humanity to wake up, realize that we need to put aside our differences, and fight the tyranny against humanity.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlM87dwYPjg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlM87dwYPjg[/ame]

2. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

I agree. That does not mean I want to live amongst black people, or that I believe it is acceptable for the government to force racial integration on institutions funded by taxpayer money, much less small private businesses.

The evil is FORCED racial integration, and the denial of the very existence of race. Yes, blacks were economically oppressed. I support change to help them, just not "anti-discrimination" laws. Give them money so they can afford to live in separate communities, that is what they would prefer anyway if it was not about land ownership and money. "tyranny against human beings as a species"? Do you mean capitalism in its present form? If so, I will agree.

I support justice, equity, fairness, and even assistance towards other races. What I do not support is being blind to race.

Martin Luther King has a great man in some ways, but in other ways his life was less than edifying. I do not think we need bring this discussion in that direction, no point in insulting a dead man. The truth is that the man himself was not very respectable, but his cause was important to those of his race, so he is more a symbol than someone to be directly respected. I appreciate some of his quotes however,

"...And one day we must ask the question, “Why are there forty million poor people in America?” And when you begin to ask that question, you are raising questions about the economic system, about a broader distribution of wealth. When you ask that question, you begin to question the capitalistic economy. And I'm simply saying that more and more, we've got to begin to ask questions about the whole society..."

“A true revolution of values will soon cause us to question the fairness and justice of many of our past and present policies. ... A true revolution of values will soon look uneasily on the glaring contrast of poverty and wealth. With righteous indignation, it will look across the seas and see individual capitalists of the West investing huge sums of money in Asia, Africa, and South America, only to take the profits out with no concern for the social betterment of the countries, and say, "This is not just." It will look at our alliance with the landed gentry of South America and say, "This is not just." The Western arrogance of feeling that it has everything to teach others and nothing to learn from them is not just.”

The left needs to stop focusing on "social justice" :bored: , and start focusing on the issues that are more difficult to deal with.

3. lolcatz

lolcatz New Member

Can you please get out of my thread. you are completely off topic...

You do realize that:
    1. Im not on the left.
    2. Whether you like it or not, a black man will save you from dying.
    3. Bigotry is dead.

4. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

What exactly is this post about? Is it really only about the memory of Martin Luther King? You brought up the subject of "tyranny against human beings as a species". It is only fair that you explain this, since apparently it cannot be about race or capitalism, because I brought up both issues, and you said my post was "off topic".

Then I suppose I am on the complete political opposite from you.

I would save a black man from dying, but my first responsibility is to my own people.

No, it is not, as evidenced by a society which refuses to examine the problems with its own multicultural ideology. You are not closed-minded are you?

You might be interested in this:
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/epstein9.html

5. Chip Farley

Chip Farley Banned

6. Zook

Zook New Member

This is a thread praising Martin Luther King?? WTF???

Since MLK gave his selfish little speech we've seen black crime skyrocket out of control. Hundreds of thousands of innocent Americans have lost their lives to black violence since they were given civil rights and every single Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Drive and Street in America is a hotspot of gun-crime.

Is America a better or a safer place to live due to MLK? Hell no! It's as dangerous as it's ever been due to him.

You can't just give black "people" equal rights. They're not equal. They are a destructive species who are intent on causing great harm. This is evidenced all over America every single day.

MLK has the blood of hundreds of thousands of innocent Americans on his hands. He's comparable to Hitler.

What is wrong with you ignorant leftists??

7. Chip Farley

Chip Farley Banned

Zook, be sure to click my link, martinlutherking.org!! ;)

8. Zook

Zook New Member

Chip Farley, be sure to read my post and actually think about it!! :bored:

9. Zook

Zook New Member

Sorry, I just read it and am still reading it. Great link man.

I tend to distrust links people post in this forum. It's like the whole place is occupied by ignorant *******s who know nothing about racial issues or reality.

I've bookmarked your link by the way. :D

10. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

Most of what you just said is a bunch of horse (*)(*)(*)(*) so that's probably what's wrong with them.

11. Chip Farley

Chip Farley Banned

So true.

That is part of the reason I am on here, is to help present the other side and post links to other 'non-*******' websites.

Remember there are also many lurkers that visit, so posting link is for their benefit as well!

12. lolcatz

lolcatz New Member

Everybody thus far is completely off topic.

I should have known better than to post this on the racist forum...

You bigots love to hijack threads, and turn everything into a race war... it sad.

The intent of this thread was to show how the speech in the video, is calling for America, to question their Government. This has nothing to do with Race...
    He wasnt even speaking to black people...

If a white guy were to say the same thing, you would listen. that is close mindedness...

13. lolcatz

lolcatz New Member

I brought up tyranny against the human species, because speech in the OP was a warning from Dr. MLK Jr. that there are evil forces present in the American Government. and i believe this was not related to Racial. You should watch the video, then i wouldnt have to waste my time explaining the OP... It was supposed to be self - explanatory...
    You can suppose alot of things. But theres no complete opposite of the middle...
    So, you are putting White people in a seperate species? Okay, cool. But im gonna tell you once, you arent any better to the likes of the puppetmasters. They see us as peasants. Not black and white...

Its sounds like you are promoting class warfare. Where is this in the bill of rights? Does it say, all men except? No, the "Civil amendments" are what i consider racist. It was America that didnt recognize that all men are created equal, so they had to create amendments directed at black people... that is racism. Affirmative action is racism.

So with that, i renig my original comment, Bigotry is alive. its in the law books...

That website is Bigotry biased.

14. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

I agree very much with this statement. The people in power have used class and race divissions in society to divide and distract. This in no way implies that I support racial integration, but perhaps the different races need to come together and unite for a common cause.

15. Zook

Zook New Member

We need more race realists like you on here. Keep up the good work, buddy. :)

If it has nothing to do with race, then why are you posting it in the race section?

We don't celebrate MLK on here. After everything is said and done his civil rights speech will be responsible for more innocent people being killed than Hitler ever did.

16. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

You've said the same (*)(*)(*)(*) 100 times and yet still failed to thoroughly in-depth explain how this is even remotely possible.

17. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

MLK was directly responsible for the many inner city race riots of the sixties. Besides the fact that he was a card carrying member of the CPUSA (Communist Party United States), I find it a stretch for anyone to find something of worth or anything uplifting to credit this guy with.

Its true that all men were created equal, but that was where the equality stopped--at birth. Once we as humans developed as the mortals we all are--then common sense and individual traits took over making each of us the independent and unique beings we are. I noticed here with the race relations debate and with the liberal attempt to equalize everyone and everything in society that this type of agenda just makes for more racial unrest and wholesale discrimination among the masses.

I can't imagine a group of black homies and or gang members coming from the inner city ghetto to my gated lily white community and asking or demanding that me and my white neighbors somehow accept the notion that we're all equal. Yeah right, we're all equal all right! LMFAO!

18. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

*sigh* Another racist poster going on a meaningless rant about how MLK was the cause of all violence without bothering to thoroughly explain how.

19. Libhater

When were the race riots in full bloom. When did Malcolm X and the Black Panthers make a dishonorable name for themselves. Check your history and you might find out that after MLK's fiery racist speech in 1963 that the whole race relations via inner city riots began to erupt. And you're calling me the racist? LOL! :gun: :gun:

20. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

Correlation doesn't equal causation.

21. Libhater

Brilliant, now you can inform the fine people here as to what created all this racial strife that is being carried on by the likes of al sharpless and jessie (keep hope alive) jackhole.

22. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

Don't know what it is, but I know MLK and Malcolm X weren't it.

23. Zook

Zook New Member

I don't know why you even bother talking to Micfranklin. He's a complete waste of everybodies time, as you can see by the quote of his in your post. Black "people" cannot add anything of substance to a debate.

It's not just the fiery race riots that MLK is responsible for. As I've explained over and over again, blacks knew their place when they were oppressed. When they weren't allowed civil rights the black crime rate was as insignificant as the south east Asian crime rate in America. Very low.

It's a statistical fact that if you give black "people" civil rights their crime rates explode out of control. This may sound harsh, but in the grand scheme of things, you cannot afford to give black "people" equal rights in a civilized society. Hundreds of thousands of innocent Americans would still be alive today if civil rights were denied and MLK didn't give his selfish little speech. Now every Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Drive or Street in America is a hotbed of black murderous crime.

Blacks have proven they do not deserve and are not fit for equal rights. If they want equal rights then they can go back to Africa where they belong.

It sounds harsh, but blacks knew their place and were too scared to act up when the KKK were in town controlling them... and the KKK didn't kill a fraction of the number black "people" have killed over the years. That is a fact.

24. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

Yes, the hypocritical mixed-race hypocrite who continues to whine, cry, moan, (*)(*)(*)(*)(*) and whatever about multiculturalism and MLK while failing to explain (for the 100th time) how he is responsible for violence is perfectly qualified to call me a waste of everyone's time:bored:

25. Libhater

Let me give you an analogy as to how or why MLK is responsible for the racial unrest in this nation.

Was it not the Charles Manson Cult of 1969 which was made up of mostly young impressionable girls who followed Manson's orders to kill some rich notable people of the Hollywood crowd? Manson himself wasn't physically involved with those murders, but his mind-numbing verbal rhetoric poisoned the minds of his minions, and thus they followed his orders in robotic fashion.
    The exact type of scenario coming out of the sixties was leveled onto the impressionable blacks by MLK's fiery race-baiting speech. As Zook pointed out....black crime from that infamous MLK moment has skyrocketed to where current race realtions in America are on the verge of creating that Helter Skelter revolution between blacks and WHITES that Manson had predicted over 40 years ago. Wake up Mcfrick&frac!