Amazing how some people blame this whole recession on Obama

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by 9/11 was an inside job, Nov 5, 2011.

1. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

It totally amazes me how some people have such a horrible memory that they actually believe that Obama is the ONLY president responsible for the recession that we have now.I am not defending Obama by any means here.Anybody who has ever seen the video THE OBAMA DECEPTION knows how evil and corrupt he is.He has expanded and accelerated everything that Bush got started which I guess is why the die hard republicans blame HIM solely for the mess we are in and think that a republican president in the next election will get us out of it.lol.

Not going to happen.BOTH parties are corrupt and work for the same group of people and thats not us.some people around here blatantly ignore the evidence and facts that Bush was the one who initially got us into this recession in the first place.In the summer of 2008 BEFORE Obama became president,people around the country were losing jobs left and right.I would like for the people who think Obama is to blame for all of this to go and tell all these people I know that lost their jobs back in 2008 that Obama is to blame for all of this.

I also wish I could put them into a time machine and take them back to the day when Obama got elected to hear all the people back then saying things like-Obama has a huge mess to clean up.Bush has left him such a huge mess with this recession he has gotten us in it will take at least two terms for him to clean up this major mess Bush has left us with unemployment and this recession were in. again tell all those millions around the country who lost their jobs in the summer of 2008 before Obama became president that Obama is the only president to blame for this recession were in.Anybody STILL want to keep making themselves look like idiots around here saying Obama is the only president to blame for this recession still?:rolleyes::-D

2. Flag

Flag New Member

9 points out of 11 to this thread.

3. Smartmouthwoman

Smartmouthwoman Bless your heart Past Donor

Nobody blames him for the WHOLE MESS. However, he promised to make it better... and made it much worse. How can he NOT be responsible?

4. 9/11 was an inside job

just wondering,how come it doesnt get 11?:mrgreen:

5. 9/11 was an inside job

Did you even read what I just posted? Looks like all you did was read what the TITLE of the thread says.read my opening post.I explained WHY Bush is equally to blame for the recession as much as Obama is.sheesh.

6. bacardi

bacardi New Member

I truly believe that Obama does as he is told!

7. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

Yeah, and Bush was responsible for 9/11 as well, despite the fact that the 19 or 20 illegal alien terrorists were learning how to fly those jets inside America under Clinton's watch. Obama has been pres for 3 years now and he had done everything to destroy America that one president could do with the aid of his Democrat led congress in passing fianancial boondoggle bills that will hurt America going forward to our next generation. Get over blaming Bush for Hussein's total disaster as CIC.

8. bacardi

bacardi New Member

these guys ( the elitists) are pushing for a one world government and realize that first they need to bring people to their knees in order to force their will upon them!

9. Smartmouthwoman

Did you even read what I just posted? I explained why Obama is responsible for MAKING IT WORSE.

There's no 'equal blame' here. Bush looks like a penny-pincher compared to Barack Obama.

[​IMG]

10. Smartmouthwoman

I believe that, too. He says whatever TOTUS tells him to say... and nobody knows who feeds TOTUS.

11. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

It is hard to believe. Almost as hard as believing that some people actually think 9/11 was initiated by George Bush.

12. 9/11 was an inside job

Clinton is just as much equally responsible for 9/11 as Bush.Neither had any interest in pursuing leads that there were terrorists attacks.a general even went on tv saying they had the location of Bind laden and clinton told them to back off because he was their scapegoat for 9/11 the same way Lee harvey oswald was for kennedy.Bush threatened FBI agents with arrest if they tried to stop the attacks so your (*)(*)(*)(*) right Bush was responsible for 9/11.

13. Marine1

Marine1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

This economy isn't all Obama's fault. This has been coming on for the last 30 or so years, from policies our government took like deregulation, to opening the gates for companies to leave for cheaper labor and less regulations with NAFTA and Free Trade.

They made it worse by pushing banks to give out loans for homes to the poor that people couldn't afford.

Made it worse still by changing laws that protected the public from banks getting into riskey businesses, going all the way back to the Great Depression.

Obama is making it worse yet by making policies and regulations that are hurting business.

There is a lot of blame to go around for both Parties, going back years ago.

14. 9/11 was an inside job

sorry about that.will yeah he made it worse,no argument there but he wasnt the one that initially got us into it as some people around here ignorantly think
    and want to believe.

15. Marine1

Clinton refused to have bin Laden picked up because there was not enough proof he was behind the attacks on the US embassies in Africa and others.

Bush never never threatened the FBI with arrest if they tried to stop the attacks. But the FBI could have stopped them if they had followed up leads they were given on some of the attackers going to flying school and only wanted to learn on how to fly a plane, not land it.

16. 9/11 was an inside job

quit telling lies,you have obviously not researched this case at all.If you had,you would know this to be true.Bush had multiple warnings and ignored them and yes he DID threaten them according to some FBI agents.you have obviously not researched this at all or or have any idea how corrupt clinton and Bush are.

17. Marine1

Your so full of crap. We get warning all the time. We got warnings a few years ago that Al-Qaeda was going to blow up a grade school in Washington State and a shopping center in California.

We did also get warnings that an attack would come at us from aircraft. No, time it would happen. No credible evidence it would happen. What was Bush to do, ground all air traffic in the US? I doubt there is a day that goes by we don't get a warning of some kind of an attack against us.

You show any credible evidence that shows he threatened the FBI. It doesn't even make one lick of sense. If you want to pull something like that off, you get the least amount of people involved. You and your conspirator believers have hundreds involved in this (PLOT). Funny, not one has come forth and spilled the beans after all these years. If you used your head, you'd understand how impossible it would be to pull this off with so many involved.

18. Marine1

What makes people like you believe this crap, is that people take a good amount of truth and mix it with another amount of lies so people look at the truth in it and feel the rest has to be true to. They make fools out of you. But hell our Party does the same thing too.

Do you remember how they were predicting we would be attacked on our subways? They checked back packs and everything. Now if it happens 2 years from now should we say Obama was warned and let it happen?

19. Leffe

Leffe New Member

Credibility - zero

20. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Oh I think both sides try to spin it for their own agenda.

I am an Obama supporter and I think it is fair to both credit him for what has gone right and blame him for what is not gone right.

I don't think the Economy is his fault- but he is the President. It is fair to hold him responsible for the shape it is in. Therefore he should get credit for the stock market rebounding, and my 401K being healthy again, but it is also fair to lay the current really bad unemployment rate at his feet.

I think it is fair to credit him for taking down Osama bin Ladin, and the large number of terrorist leaders under his watch, and that we have not had a significant terrorist attack under his administration. But it is also fair to lay the overall recession at his feet.

This next election will be mostly about unemployment. And even though Obama is not directly responsible for the unemployment rate, he is the President and I understand why the voters will expect the buck to stop with him.

The election is the Republicans to lose. I look forward to see what happens.

21. wopper stopper

wopper stopper New Member

he better or Michelle will kick his ass

22. Marine1

Yes, the unemployment will really work against Obama in the next election. But most of the reason for it isn't his fault. It has been coming down on us ever sense Free Trade, NAFTA and the collapse of the banking industry with those bad loans. Our Congress down through the years has had more to do with it than our Presidents.

Yes, this next election is the Republicans to lose. They got elected under the understanding of creating jobs and so far, they have did nothing in that direction, only cutting spending.

Obama's biggest problem is that he has business scared with his policies on health care, taxes, pushing unions on companies, Cap and Trade, trying to put businesses using coal out of business and other policies. Companies are afraid and not ready to make any big moves in hiring, or even staying here. So while I don't blame him for what happened to this economy before being elected, I blame him for not doing enough to set business at ease to hire more now. Hell who knows what the Republicans are doing.

23. k995

k995 Well-Known Member

You do realise it actually improved since 2009?

24. Marine1

Not nearly enough. When your on the bottom, there is nowhere else to go but up. But if you can only go up one floor, it's not that great an accomplishment. Of couse he isn't going to get any help from a Republican Congress. Just like a Democratic Congress wasn't going to give ground when they had the majority.

25. k995

k995 Well-Known Member

Ah and what do you think would have helped quicker?

They actually gave quit a lot of ground, its one of the mistakes of obama, he tried to work with republicans .

And the recession was the hardest in generations, the recovery logicly will take equally longer.

Your logic doesnt make any sense, the deeper you fal the harder its too recover not the easier.