Has the cold war ended?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Danish-viking, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Danish-viking

Danish-viking Newly Registered

Hello guys,

I'm very new to the forum and it seems quite good. People seem to know what they're talking about.

Well here's the thing. I have this assignment - I study history at the University of Copenhagen and I've chosen to work with the question: Has the Cold War really ended?

My problem is that I've been sick and not been able to find actual proofs or sources to back up the claim, that there is indeed still a cold war going on between the U.S and Russia.

So if any of you have sources, incidents, proof of this - I'd love if you could help me out with this.

I hope that this thread can help me and that it can start a debate in general about the relations between the U.S and Russia

Thanks in advance!

waltky and (deleted member) like this.
  2. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Granny says, "Dat's right - dem commies is up to dey's old tricks...
    :grandma:
    Are US and Russia in New Cold War?
    April 16, 2014: WASHINGTON — Relations between the United States and Russia have hit a low point since Moscow annexed the Ukrainian peninsula of Crimea. Many analysts are wondering whether the two sides are returning to a new Cold War.

3. 1up2down

1up2down New Member

The "Cold War" will never be over as long as statists look to gain more power. It just went under ground for a while. The cold war ending was just a ruse. Political propaganda and more tactics of deception.