What if the revelation of revelations were shown true?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Jack Napier, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

I have not placed this in the CS forum, because, as you will see, I wish not to speak specifically about how the Twin Towers collapsed, I don't claim to be professionally qualified enough to speak of that, nor do I wish to focus on other matters like that.

However, what this does require is for some critical thinking.

So, if you are not capable of that, and using your rationale, then this thread is likely not for you.

If you are, then please, do read on;:mrgreen:

Explain what you think would be the social implications of a revelation so great that it was to shake the US to it's very foundations - that, yes indeed, 911 was orchestrated, but not by Al Queda.

I am not suggesting (once again), that it wasn't, but to answer the questions, you need to assume this to be accepted truth.

First of all, what precisely would it take for you to accept that it was carried out by people's other than those that are officially accepted to have carried it out? In other words, if it were an 'inside job' in some manner, what would it take for you, as a rational thinking person, to take on and accept this new truth?

Having established what it would take to accept the new truth, what next? What would the implications be? If people who are Americans, be they in Gov or not, were implicated, would they be tried for treason? How many? Who?

Would it have even more far reaching implications, for example, might the people demand the entire political system in the US be torn down?

How would it alter the fabric of operations that the US Gov sanctioned, in Afghani and Iraq?

And what if Mossad and Israel were also implicated?

To what degree would that see a dynamic shift in attitude against Israel, from most Americans? Might we even see a new US Gov being put under pressure to take reprisals against Israel?

Like I say, I am not one of those that is arrogant enough to KNOW precisely who was behind 911, I have also abstained from drawing a final conclusion, since there are many anamolies and good counter stories. I remain open to taking on new data, is what I am saying.

Jack

2. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

Read first century history the events of Revelation already happened.

The world did NOT end..

And AGE ended.

3. Buzz62

Buzz62 New Member

I don't know...what if the revelation that Christianity is a big fat lie was found to be true?

4. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Also a very good question.

But this is somewhat different, since we are dealing in hard material events, in v recent history, with most if not all of those that could be implicated, still v much alive.

5. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

Note first that Revelation is written in the past tense.

6. Wolverine

Wolverine New Member Past Donor

You can write any book with enough vague metaphors and make it fit any situation.

7. Daybreaker

Daybreaker Well-Known Member

No, I don't think the entire political system would have to be torn down. If it turned out that 9/11 was orchestrated by elements of our own government, I think that some serious government reform would be called for. Mechanisms would have to be put in place to prevent future recurrences. And heads might very well have to roll. But I don't think that destroying the entire system would be wise. We would just have to fix the parts that were broken enough to allow, or mandate, things like 9/11.

8. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

For a nation often noted for being hysterical in their reactions, I feel that would be a response not in keeping with that hysteria.

I think there would be outrage, the like of which not seen in America, perhaps in its history.

You have to understand how big a thing 911 became to the American people, which I am sure you do, but for over ten years, it has been a focal point for them.

To find out that their own countrymen, possibly with Israel, were behind something of this scale, well, I think there would be large scale riots, social disorder, possibly revolution. And the game would be up for Israel, if they were part of it, in any way (again all of this in the context of the OP).

9. Daybreaker

Not necessarily. Look at the revelation regarding Roosevelt and Pearl Harbor. Sure, it's been a while, I think most of the generation that died for that war has since gone on to die of natural causes (you know what I mean). But historians look back and, rather than hating on Roosevelt for allowing Pearl Harbor to happen (those that believe he did), they argue over whether or not it was necessary to get us into World War II, and whether or not our involvement in World War II was necessary, and so on. It's not a huge panic sort of situation. I don't think it's even resulted in any sort of policy change.

If this revelation were to occur now, in regards to something as recent as 9/11, I think there would be a little bit of hysteria. Just enough to get some policy change, maybe. But not enough to end the government.

10. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

You really do not think that the people, and legal people, would be falling over themselves to prosecute?

You really think that the US/Israel relationship would remain intact, if Israel were shown to be involved?

And no one has as yet attempted to really address this part of what I asked..

'First of all, what precisely would it take for you to accept that it was carried out by people's other than those that are officially accepted to have carried it out? In other words, if it were an 'inside job' in some manner, what would it take for you, as a rational thinking person, to take on and accept this new truth?'

11. Daybreaker

Honestly, I do think that 9/11 was orchestrated not by Al Qaeda, or I should say not just by Al Qaeda, but by higher powers including elements of our own government and probably others. To tell the truth, I think it goes to a higher government, which regards what we call "the government" as just a facade. But now we're talking conspiracy theory stuff.

Doesn't really change the price of beer, though.

12. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

So, if you think that, and many others clearly do, to whatever degree, why don't you fight for justice?

I thought Americans were big on justice?