Newt Gingrich actually gets it

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Truth Detector, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Truth Detector

Truth Detector Banned

loong and (deleted member) like this.
  2. loong

loong Banned

Gingrich is my man.

But, I think either Romney or Cain will be Prez.

I just hope Newt get's to be Veep.

And.....he'd make a helluva veep.

Compare this Political Talent with a :puke::fart::puke: Biden ?!?!

3. Truth Detector

Truth Detector Banned

It is odd, but I like Newt's views and his ability to speak; I just don't think he is electable and want someone who can make it all the way.

4. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Next up...the Newt? How many idiots are going to be thrown up there for you right wing whackos? What is it...month to month, your guys just take turns passing the hammer? Newt...cheat on your wife and divorce her while she's on her death bed. What a load. Here today...gone tomorrow. Stay tuned for the next right wing "presentation". It'll change at least 5 or 6 more times by next November. ROFL

5. Slyhunter

Slyhunter New Member Past Donor

Newt can beat the crap out of Obuma in a debate. We just need to get him nominated.

6. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

His wife is still alive today, and he divorced her a long time ago, so she was hardly "on her death bed".

7. arrow

arrow New Member

I liked during the debate when he suggested 3 hour long unmoderated Lincoln/Douglas style debates between him and Obama. Those would be interesting.

8. Brewskier

Obama would never agree to those. He knows that he would get annihilated.

Newt is probably the most intelligent person up there, and he can debate with the best of them. On the issues, Obama would be toast.

9. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Which of the 3 are you referring to while you are defending Mr. republican, the "family values" hypocrite? Let's talk about the Newt. His list of repugnant acts are endless. 1, 2, or 3?

10. Brewskier

Right, I forgot how Clinton and John Edwards campaigned on infidelity and scumbaggery. It's OK when they do it, because they are not acting hypocritical.

Do I have that right?

11. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

You guys are supposed to be the "moral majority", aren't ya? Newt's a scumbag. You deny that?

12. Brewskier

Liberal politicians do not campaign on things like infidelity, that was my point. The idea that they are not hypocrites when they do what John Edwards did is ridiculous.

13. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Newt's a scumbag. Accepted. He's a hypocrite too. Wouldn't you agree?

14. Brewskier

He did some bad things in the past. It wouldn't deter me at all from voting for him, though. Liberals like you convinced the world that even a scumbag like Clinton can be a good President.

15. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Well, since it's all in the "past", it has no bearing on credibility issues then, correct?

16. Brewskier

Sure it will, for some people. They have to weigh in on whether or not those are going to make him less effective as a President. I don't think they would. I think Newt would make a great President of VP based on the issues.

You libs can't do anything except character assassination this time around. Your failure of a President can't run on his record, can he? Your selective moral outrage is transparent, as you shield even the worst liberal scumbags from scrutiny.

17. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Wait a minute...LOL... This coming from someone defending the Newt, a guy who fools around in his 2nd (or third maybe) wife, while the "family values" representative hypocrite on the right, while simultaneously railing against somebody fooling around on their wife (their still current wife, and the same ONE wife)? You're kiddin' me right? You guys are absolutely hilarious. No wonder you can't find a candidate.

18. Brewskier

Actually, my initial post was pointing out how your statement was wrong, not necessarily a defense of Newt.

You do realize your hypocrisy is on display, here, right? You want to make an issue out of Newt's personal life, when you would gladly defend Clinton, Edwards, Weiner, and all of the other liberal infidelity heroes who have slimed their way through politics over the past several decades.

19. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

Of course he does. He's brilliant. He's the best candidate. I've been for him all along.
    He's our best chance to turn things around. This country is headed in the WRONG DIRECTION under the Obama administration.

20. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

The thread is about the Newt. You shift the focus (in typical republican fashion), to something else when your own ethics and hypocrisy fail miserably.

The Newt is a scumbag. You didn't disagree, and you said you'd vote for him. I stated my opinion and some common knowledge concerning the right wing scumbag. But by all means...let's just talk about Clinton, Edwards, or whomever to distract from the OP, then call ME the hypocrite. Nice!

21. The XL

The XL Well-Known Member

Newt is either an idiot or a scumbag, one or the other. You want a legit conservative? Nominate Ron Paul. Newt doesn't impress me intellectually, and he's just another militaristic, corporatist, Christian Right authoritarian nutbag.

22. loong

loong Banned

YEP.

T'would be such a slaughter of the Political Charlatan Obungle that Newt might even be arrested for wanton assault on a helplessly incompetent victim.

Seriously.

23. Irishman

Irishman Well-Known Member Past Donor

I like what I see from Newt so far, I would LOVE to see those 3 hour debates that he is proposing.

24. Brewskier

Yes, we should discuss your hypocrisy. You are the one who made Newt's past an issue in this thread. The fact that you give liberal politicians a pass when they do the exact same thing or worse makes you a hypocrite. I'm very sorry if that's an inconvenient fact that you would rather not discuss, but it is relevant to this discussion.

25. BuckNaked

BuckNaked New Member

Yea buddy, Newt is like the weather in the southwest, if you don't like what Newt says one minute hang on cause he's bound to change his mind if he thinks it's something his sheeple want to hear the next minute.

I'll give him the accomplished BS artist talent though. He's real good at telling people what they want to hear, well certain people anyway.