Abortion: why women get pregnant + feminism.

Discussion in 'Abortion' started by spt5, Nov 15, 2011.

1. spt5

spt5 New Member

Before we go even as far as abortion, let's look at why women get pregnant. For millennia, women got pregnant for 2 reasons: 1. expectation upon marriage, and 2. to trap the guy that doesn't want her. In the 21st century, #1 phased out, and #2 got legislated. This legislation says, that women don't need you, she only needs your signature or a lab's signature. That way, she is entitled to your money, and she will never need to work for it.

This post will probably not generate a discussion because the feminist mind control about child welfare is strong enough to hide the above truth. But the facts are valid, and the question has merit. Why is everybody contributing to removing the men from the centuries-old get-pregnant-make-money scheme of women?

(Disclaimer: I don't have a child/wife to pay child support / alimony after, only the other 50 % of Americans do, also I don't want to become one of them.)

2. prometeus

prometeus Banned

You are right, but for the wrong reason. Ignorant misogynist crap can't possibly lead to intelligent discussion, so why not take yours somewhere else?

3. Iolo

Iolo Well-Known Member Past Donor

Ever struck you to ask why men had all the money? Perhaps that's why they have nipples - it drips out instead of milk. :)

4. spt5

spt5 New Member

I am not misogynious, I just construct a valid argument out of valid facts. This does not take away from the values of women. And yes, this thread is in the "devil's advocate" color.

5. spt5

spt5 New Member

I thought women have more money these days than we men.

6. Beevee

Beevee Well-Known Member Past Donor

Women get pregnant because men can't.

If it was the other way around, the same events would still occur.

7. Iolo

Iolo Well-Known Member Past Donor

No, they don't - and you weren't talking about 'these days' were you?

8. spt5

spt5 New Member

I think you are right ... coming to think of it.

9. spt5

spt5 New Member

Wow, I thought that now all jobs that are not minimum wage rapidly fly out of the country, and low wage jobs are usually populated by women. So women may earn less than men but only until the unemployment cheques run out, then they earn more.

10. Whaler17

Whaler17 Well-Known Member

You make some good points. Alimony, child support, and abortion all show the feminist position to be contradictory and illogical. On the one hand they want women to be treated like adults, then on the other they demand that they be excused for bad behavior like children.

11. prometeus

prometeus Banned

Your post certainly reeked of it.

I'd like to see one.

How could it, you placed them so low?

12. spt5

spt5 New Member

Sorry. But you know I am usually on the women's side. And about the values, we men know that we need the women in our lives. It is the women who want to exclude men. But then doesn't some of the related feminist financial legislation deserve some consideration?

13. spt5

spt5 New Member

Thank you. I guess that when women say we men want everything for nothing, they also want everything for nothing. Equal rights would mean that if women get away with everything, we men should get away too. Maybe women know that some are always more equal than others though, so they go straight to the power (of legislations). But what is new with feminism is that it is the first time in history when a gender (i.e. the male) gets criminalized.

14. Unifier

Unifier New Member

That's because you're too politically correct for your own good. To you, any criticism of women at all must be misogynist. Ironically, the same criticism of men doesn't seem to count as misandrist.

15. prometeus

prometeus Banned

Naw, if anything I am against political correctness. I do call it as I see it and that post was just plain ignorant misogyny.

16. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

The OP stated that in the 21st Century, every single woman who gets pregnant does so "to trap the guy that doesn't want her". Objecting to that level of idiocy isn't politically correct, it's just correct.

17. Bowerbird

Bowerbird Well-Known Member

No, you are misogynist because you have beautifully managed to denigrate every woman

How about those women who get pregnant because the man tells her "It's safe honey I am sterile/know how to pull out in time/have a condom that my ex-girlfreind hasn't put a hole in"

18. cassandrabandra

cassandrabandra New Member

women get pregnant because they have sex with a man, and they are either not using contraception, or the contraception doesn't work (happens more often than you would think).

if men don't want babies - they can make choices too.

Its unfortunate when women have sex with misogynists. if they get pregnant, they get accused of doing it deliberately, if they have an abortion, they are murderers, and if they don't get pregnant - its probably because they are deliberately avoiding a commitment.

OKgrannie and (deleted member) like this.
  19. spt5

spt5 New Member

Oops, I guess I've just glued this misogynist hat on my head and it won't come off. If what you are writing really happens, it disproves my OP and I must withdraw its pregnancy argument altogether.

But, really, does that happen? I am a guy and I can't imagine, let alone understand why any man would behave in such a horrible way. Playing like this with others' lives is not manly anyways. I have never thought that such traps exist for women. I stand corrected.

20. spt5

spt5 New Member

Missing or faulty condom is sooo dangerous. That is REALLY playing with people's lives. Is this the leading statistics for pregnancies that at least one party didn't want?

How on Earth is this possible outside the pages of text books?

A misogynist reeks from a mile, I can't imagine a woman having sex with them the minute the misogynist opens his mouth.

Permission to modify my not-so-intelligent OP please ... not all women. ... But some may very well do it on purpose and get pregnant against the man's will. Or, is this of a negligible likelyhood? (Maybe it is, only a few guys say they got screwed ... and then why would they say that?) I think the problem is not with the women, but that whatever women do, men get CRIMINALIZED for it. We men may be bad. But shouldn't the letter of the law be at least even handed?

Statistically, legislating against abortion is not eliminating a form of "homicide" but is creating a life that has no place except if that new file commits (real) homocide to make place for itself when its time comes. I have always thought that it was more logical to be pro-abortion.

I thought it was usually women who demand commitment, not men. But isn't a demand for commitment a sign of (sick?) codependancy if it has to be requested/avoided? (Changing partners every time for a new hype of falling in love may be equally sick too though, I guess.)

HAHAHA This is so funny. Can you find a guy who believes all three?

21. Whaler17

This is an imaginary situation I beleive. What sober woman would ever fall for that?

22. OKgrannie

OKgrannie Well-Known Member Past Donor

A young one. A trusting one, and a woman doesn't have to be drunk to be trusting. An in love one, and a woman doesn't have to be drunk to be in love. Not every woman is blessed with your keen powers of discernment, Whaler. Of course, you could never be manipulated by a woman, hmm?

23. Whaler17

Nope, I am just not buying it. Women should by nature be skeptical.

24. Bowerbird

Bowerbird Well-Known Member

Just as we all "should" be blessed with a high IQ, we all "should" have enough "street smarts" not to fall for male blandishments, we all "should" we wise and world weary

Unfortunately there is this thing called reality..........

25. cassandrabandra

cassandrabandra New Member

of course - women can get pregnant when taking the contraceptive pill,, all it takes is a bit of a stomache upset to make it ineffective, and younger women may not even think thats an issue - until they don't get their period ...

but yeah ... we should all smell misogynists ... but they often camouflage themsleves too well.

excpet on fprums.

where thery are anonymous, they don't bother hiding their true colours.