Mom of Murdered Obama Gay Lover Speaks Up?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Robodoon, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

In late May, Wash. DC-based investigative journalist Wayne Madsen had a bombshell revelation about Obama’s membership in a Chicago gay club, Man’s Country. Madsen also reported on Obama’s sexual relationships with other men, including named D.C. politicians and Donald Young, the openly-gay choir-director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years — Jeremy Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ black liberation theology. Obama’s relationship with Young was confirmed by Larry Sinclair, who claims to have had two sex-cocaine trysts with Obama.

Larry Bland

There were two other openly gay men in Wright’s church: Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. In late 2007, as Obama began his ascent to be the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee, in a span of 1½ months, all three men “conveniently” died:
    ■Bland was murdered execution-style on November 17, 2007;
    ■Young was murdered execution-style on December 24, 2007;
    ■Spencer reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV on December 26, 2007. (Death certificates of Bland and Young, HERE.)

Nate Spencer (r)

Now, Young’s elderly mother is speaking out about her suspicions that her son was murdered to protect Obama’s reputation and assure his political future as President.

~Eowyn

White House ramps up damage control over Obama Chicago gay history

An exclusive Wayne Madsen Report – July 19, 2010

Continued

Comment: I've posted a story like this before, and also the Wayne Madsen Report. Wayne had to leave the country, and seems no one in the forums will touch it. But it seems this sort of activity is very active with many of elected. Certainly does seem strange all those men dying so close together.

2. ModerateG

ModerateG New Member

Sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory.

3. Guest2

Guest2 Banned

The guy took a polygraph and he failed. /thread

4. ModerateG

ModerateG New Member

Irrelevant. Polies are like 70% accurate. The most accurate ones they have that scan your brain can be beat or just plain wrong (see Mythbusters).

Not saying I believe the guy. I think this whole story is crap. I just don't get why so many people put so much stalk in polygraphs when they're so unreliable.