New Hampshire wakes up to Obama's alleged Social Security fraud

Discussion in 'Other/Miscellaneous' started by Patriotic Informer, Nov 17, 2011.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Patriotic Informer

Patriotic Informer Banned

I ran across this article tonight. The title sure does grab the attention for anyone interested in Obama's chances of being reelected in 2012. The social security number reserved only for Connecticut residents that Obama somehow got his hands on and is currently using or has used will apparently be discussed at a New Hampshire Ballot Commission hearing that is to take place this Friday. It seems that two New Hampshire legislators have signed a complaint challenging the presidents qualifications to be on the ballots for the presidential election. My take is that the legislators must feel they have compelling evidence to do this challenging the president. According to the another website, there is a plan to challenge Obama on the ballots of every state. It seems that in 08 everyone missed the small window of time to file a complaint against Obama. It has to be done within a few days after the party files its nominee to be on the ballot of said state. It seems challengers like the two state legislators are ready this time at the state level.

Read more: New Hampshire wakes up to Obama's alleged Social Security fraud http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=368645#ixzz1dwxPPygX

2. washingtonamerica.com

washingtonamerica.com Banned

it's ok... the obots say he mailed his application from ct when he started at baskins robbins in hawaii, makes sense to me.

it's good though because it will be in the news (maybe).
    if the obots really believe in what they were arguing, they would all try so hard to keep the subject of the visible board in the miscellaneous section. plus being the egotists that they are, would want to flaunt their arguments. they all complain about "wasting their time" down here... for years now. hotel new hampshire, way to go orly.

3. washingtonamerica.com

this is a little off topic, but even a fake president should step in and appeal for calm before this turns into a big violent country. he could stop it now. of course he turned his back on iran. so maybe there's a clue. occupy wall street is a product of his leadership, it's outcome may define his "presidency" (tenure).

4. WongKimArk

WongKimArk Banned

There is no such thing as a SSN reserved only for Connecticut residents. And since it has nothing to with eligibility for either the Presidency or the New Hampshire ballot, the discussion will be a short one.

Orly Taitz is a dog-gone prodigy of nature at fail.

5. washingtonamerica.com

a great role model for perseverance.. and now coast to coast...

she doesn't think "gee, there are those obots... i guess i'll just quit"

6. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

"The American people deserve better than someone being tried in the court of public opinion based on unfounded accusations,"

7. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

The American people got exactly what they deserve - an unvetted, inexperienced, egotistic community agitator with murky past, with America hating pastor for spiritual advisor and toilet blowing domestic terrorist for political advisor.

8. Nosferax

Nosferax Banned

And please, what does any of this has to do with is elligibility to be President of the USA?

I know you hate the guy, I don't like him either, but again, this has nothing to do with him being a US citizen.

This may come as a shock to you, but in a population of 300+ Million you have a fair amount of cluless moron on BOTH side of the political spectrum.

9. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

"The American people deserve better than someone being tried in the court of public opinion based on unfounded accusations,"

10. hiimjered

hiimjered Well-Known Member Past Donor

Obama got his first political seat by disqualifying all of his opponents (including the incumbent.) It only seems right that he should lose a presidential bid due to the same kind of action.

11. WongKimArk

WongKimArk Banned

Don't hold your breath.

12. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

Obama lead the committee that vetted John McCain and threw the idiotic accusations out.

13. hiimjered

http://www.usrecordsearch.com/ssn.htm

So every SSN's first three digits tells where the number was filed for or requested from. It isn't "reserved for those residents" but it does indicate the location it was requested from.

14. Dutch

Are you sure you're answering the post you wanted to answer, Margot? You seems to be out of sync...:mrgreen:

15. hiimjered

I wasn't talking about president, I was talking about his Illinois senate campaign:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/obama/chi-070403obama-ballot-archive,0,5693903.story

16. Dutch

I too do not have any hope for it whatsoever... Obama is such a toxic material, you cannot go near him without getting dirty (in a political way, of course) :mrgreen:

17. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

I am saying that the challenge to McCain's citizenship was every bit as stupid as the challenge to Obama's citizenship.

Who are these illiterate ignoramuses we put in office?

18. washingtonamerica.com

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdk0Bt3EbXI"]PolitiChicks Say Obama's Birth Certificate is Fake! - YouTube[/ame]

Trinnity and (deleted member) like this.
  19. WongKimArk

WongKimArk Banned

So far so good. Thanks for admitting your error. But let's clarify your new position.

It is based specifically on the zip code from which the application was mailed.

Did you know that a single digit typo entering a zip code into the database would have changed Obama's Honolulu, HI zip code to that of Danbury, CT?

20. hiimjered

What error did I make?

21. Patriotic Informer

Patriotic Informer Banned

Yes, very clever of Obama. The resolution I just read for McCain stated he was a natural born citizen born to U.S. citizen parents (plural).

22. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

You know what?

If Obama were not eligible, just like his Senate opponents were not, then he shouldn't be on the ballot.

Luckily this was all resolved in 2008.

23. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

And the same Congress confirmed Barack Obama's election.

Now what was the difference between Obama and McCain?

Oh yeah....McCain was not born in the United States.

We all agree that anyone born in the United States is a NBC, but what about those born outside the United States? Personally, I think the children of active duty military personel and State Department employees serving abroad should always be considered NBC's but that is a legitimate and not resolved issue.

24. WongKimArk

WongKimArk Banned

And he was. Your point?

25. WongKimArk

WongKimArk Banned

My mistake. That was meant for "Patriotic Informer."

I apologize.