5th Grader Kicked Out School - Political Correctness in Public Education

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by HB Surfer, Nov 18, 2011.

1. HB Surfer

HB Surfer Well-Known Member Past Donor

LINK

[​IMG]
    Thought Police - Brought to you by Liberal Beaucrats

See Continued Post....

2. HB Surfer

Here is another event that you will not see covered on the National (Democratic Party) Media. We have a 5th Grader actually kicked out of school for "the tone" of a comment that no one heard except another student.

This is what the Liberal Bureaucrats bring to public education and why my children are in private schools.

3. Irishman

Irishman Well-Known Member Past Donor

I am not ever sure what to say here. I am just in awe. There needs to be an investigation into the principle and those involved in this case. We need to put an end to political correctness now!!!!

I hope they sue the principle and those involved so (*)(*)(*)(*) like this does not happen in the future and that is coming from someone who is usually not behind lawsuits.

Hummingbird and (deleted member) like this.
  4. HB Surfer

I smell massive lawsuit.

It sucks, because it will only cost the children even more educational advancements... all in the name of Liberal P.C.

5. Eighty Deuce

Eighty Deuce New Member Past Donor

Liberalism is a massive cancer on the Republic. Its adherents are as elitist trash. Zits on what used to be a pretty face.

6. Hard-Driver

Hard-Driver Well-Known Member Past Donor

This is idiotic and ridiculous, but I find it also ridiculous that the right wing blames "liberals" for everything.

7. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

You spoke my exact tho'ts as I was reading this jaw-dropping article - and then the PIX! Another jaw-dropper. The 2 guys look so much alike, no wonder the kid tho't it was Obama!

It was an innocent comment from an 11 yr old and this is what the libs did to him......... I can't tell ya how much I DESPISE liberalism. This is what they'll do to kids and they feel so good about themselves b/c they were politically correct to kick a kid out of school - for NOTHING!

I'm not the lawsuit type either, but I hope the dad finds himself a cut throat attorney and goes after them....

8. BuckNaked

BuckNaked New Member

This is disturbing on so many levels. I see absolutely nothing wrong with anything he said, he was just being funny. It's called having a sense of humor for crying out loud.

Another idiotic overreaction like throwing the little girl out of school for a Snoopy key chain and calling it a weapon. :rolleyes:

School officials with too much power and no common sense. :boo:

9. Ethereal

Ethereal Well-Known Member

Who's to blame? Conservatives? Libertarians? Are they the ones pushing this insane PC-multiculturalist-everyone's-a-winner-overly-sensitive agenda?

No, it's "liberals", hence, they are to blame.

KSigMason and (deleted member) like this.
  10. sec

sec Well-Known Member

it's rampant

segregating people into silos divides society more than unites it. We now segregate based upon race as well as how one has sex.

11. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

The list of conservatives who would even entertain the idea of doing this:

12. HB Surfer

You are all racists for even commenting on this thread!

I await for the National (Democratic Party) Media to cover this story.

13. leftlegmoderate

leftlegmoderate New Member

See the signature. :mrgreen:

14. Hard-Driver

Hard-Driver Well-Known Member Past Donor

The this guy must be a conservative:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...erbal-abuse-cell-phone-video-article-1.979568

Those conservatives support all teachers calling students names, obviously it was a conservative who acts like this. And obviously all conservatives support teachers mocking and calling special needs childrens names.

The list of liberals who would do this:

15. Unifier

Unifier New Member

Sue the pants off this school. The time for passivity is over. Our civil rights are routinely being walked on and trampled at the hands of political correctness. The slightest transgression should henceforth be met with the most severe legal recourse possible. SUE. SUE. SUE. It's time we started pushing back. We're done being silenced.

16. Wildjoker5

Wildjoker5 Well-Known Member

If he is a conservative, you can go talk about him on that thread, but here we are talking about CA and the over population of liberals. Jeez, you can't even wear an American flag T-shirt on the 5th (fifth, NOT cinco) of May in school cause some principle might think you are in danger. So instead of having the balls to tell the Mexican gang kids to back off, the mob rules apply and freedom is squashed as liberals talk about direct democracy. This is what direct democracy and mob rule get you...oppression.

17. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

What is truly ridiculous is a whole Right Wing blogosphere of Conservatards who implicitly believe the kid's DAD version of the events.

What garbage.

Indeed, we will wait for the lawsuit, which, like all the other cases like this that the Right Wing has a tizzy over, NEVER HAPPENS because the story is complete BS.

18. Grokmaster

Grokmaster Well-Known Member Past Donor

This says it all:

"... near Santa Clarita, Ca., ..."

From the state that gave us naked men in public, parading around, fondling and having sex in front of children...

19. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

As a Californian, I can't disagree with you. However, if you look at a political district map of the state, most areas of the state are red. We are not a homogeneously liberal state like Massachusetts, or other New England states, which is the common belief about California.

Stories like these really show how much brain rot liberalism has caused.

20. Wildjoker5

Or we will believe the past actions of the kid who has friends of all races and was the only person there over the oversensitive liberals that only heard the comment through the "telephone" process brought to his caught from a girl that didn't like the "outsider" boy who thinks all [honkies] are racist.

This is much more believable than some race baiting senator lying about TEA party members spiting on them while calling them racist terms.

21. Grokmaster

Grokmaster Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yep,and I feel sorry for all the sensible people trying to live non-nuerotic, non-psycho, non-Leftninny lives there.

Sometimes you must just be astounded....

22. Dispondent

Dispondent Well-Known Member Past Donor

How did you get my list? You hacker... :)

23. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

Plenty of bigots claim "friends" among the groups they dislike.

In this case, we have the usual that the parent's campaign gets to go full throttle, and he has nothing to lose from making false statements, while the school board is gagged by rules and cannot explain their actions without breaking them.

However, we can be sure that this kid was NOT permanently expelled for the reasons his dad suggests.

If this was happening we would have some REAL, documented examples to look at.

24. Wildjoker5

Right, cause the 11 y/o is really that adept at setting up the lies for his racist actions. Next you will know, he will stand on that statement when he is being tried for lynching next year right?

If they have to break the rules, then they are wrong. Just like when liberals complain about cops breaking the rules to arrest and drugged out murderer.

How can we be sure of that? Was he going around spraying swastikas in the bathroom? There is no other reason for this kid to get the boot unless he was carrying a weapon in his bag. But you will take the "no statement" from the principle over the words and actions of the kids. Admit it you just distrust him cause he is white.

If what was happening? That a kid that only says a comment to his friend and only his friend herd it, then gets back to the daughter threw the game of telephone, who then tells her father, who presumes all white kids think all black men look the same, is happening more than once, you want proof? But yet you take the history of the kid who has friends of many different races and has never shown to anyone any type of racist behavior? I am sorry for your loss, but your brain bailed on you long ago.

25. Really People?

Really People? New Member

Seriously!?

Wow...