Guy Who Shot at White House Lived in DC Occupy Camp

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by JP5, Nov 18, 2011.

1. JP5

JP5 Former Moderator Past Donor

Ooops. He's out of the Occupy movement that Obama praised in it's beginning. Wonder how he feels right now about it?

Guy Who Shot at White House Lived in Occupy DC Camp

RUSH: It's not just the milling around stage of the Occupy Wall Street day of action. It's the milling around stage while the media tries to find a way to pin the Tea Party on this shooter at the White House. They're trying to find out who this guy is, said he never had any known radical ties. Really? What's he doing at Occupy DC? They're doing everything they can. It was once reported the guy hated Obama but now he just hates government. And they're doing everything they can to try to find a way to pin this guy on the Tea Party.

JONES: Well, it's interesting. We hope that more of that will come out as well, maybe not today but in the coming days. As you mentioned, authorities have interviewed family and friends and they've determined that Ortega Hernandez had what they're calling a direction of interest toward the president and the White House. It sounds a little awkward, but others simplified it as saying he was obsessed with the president. Hopefully we'll find out more.

RUSH: Yeah, and what they're hoping to find out is that he's actually a Tea Partier. That's what they're hoping. That's why they're waiting. That's why they're saying, "We can't find any evidence this guy's ever been involved in radical --" they only found him as part of Occupy DC running around with a weapon, an AK-47. But they can't find out where this guy's come from and what he's all about and what his motivation is. They're just hoping, they're praying, any link whatsoever to the Tea Party they can drum up, and they will stop the presses. In fact, remember what they tried to do with the guy that shot Gabby Giffords. Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, tried all that. They'll try the same thing here with this guy. That's what they're waiting on.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2011/11/17/guy_who_shot_at_white_house_lived_in_occupy_dc_camp

BUT----there IS NO political bias in the mainstream, eh?

2. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

Great OP, but in all fairness, the man appears to be mentally disturbed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...us-Christ-in-Oprah-WInfrey-audition-tape.html

Alleged White House shooter claims to be Jesus Christ in Oprah Winfrey audition tape
    The man charged with attempting to assassinate President Barack Obama described himself as "a modern day Jesus" in a rambling video tape sent to the Oprah Winfrey show.

Oscar Ortega-Hernandez, 21, is accused of opening fire on the White House with an assault rifle last Friday. One of the bullets struck a window in the First Family's residence on the south side of the White House.

Ortega-Hernandez was arrested in western Pennsylvania on Wednesday after a hotel clerk recognised him from pictures being broadcast across the country. He was charged with attempting to assassinate the President and will return to DC to face charges.

On Friday footage emerged from a rambling 45-minute home video Ortega-Hernandez made in an attempt to get on Winfrey's enormously popular television channel.

Dressed all in black, wearing a crucifix and reading from a battered notebook the alleged gunman said: "You see Ophrah, there is still so much more that God needs me to express to the world. It's not just a coincidence that I look like Jesus. I'm the modern day Jesus Christ that you have all been waiting for."

He never mentions the President specifically but accuses the American government of "fighting, or should I say bullying, those other countries for their oil our freedom is at stake."

3. Eighty Deuce

Eighty Deuce New Member Past Donor

And yet yesterday we had a covey of *******s here jump on the bandwagon of a troll thread claiming that he was a Conservative Christian.

The guy is whacked. Not a product of any political persuasion, except crazy.

4. Lowden Clear

Lowden Clear Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yep, another whack job from Obamaville who wants to shoot at their main supporter.

5. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

Great post as always, but I am not sure this man had any defined political stances. He thought he was Jesus. He was rambling about the oil crisis. He seems a bit out of sorts.

6. BroncoBilly

BroncoBilly Well-Known Member Past Donor

Oh my, where are all the liberal trolls? This must be a defining moment for them. Because he was a whack job, doesn't make him any less a liberal loon, there are no conservatives occupying those parks.

7. mikezila

mikezila New Member

being a whack job is what makes him liberal.

8. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yep, an obvious screw loose...but....ever notice when some idiot goes off the rails, lefties immediately try to portray them as "anti-government, evangelical extremist, Tea Party loon, right wing terrorist, gun nut militia member" or some such BS....

yet, when they're found out later to be one of their loons, the narrative shifts gears....and the moron suddenly becomes "apolitical", "disturbed" or "mentally ill"?

I have :)

9. Bluesguy

Bluesguy Well-Known Member Donor

He's a paranoid schizophrenic. Thought the government was conspiring against him.

10. mikezila

mikezila New Member

if he's a taxpayer, he's right. just because someone is paranoid doesn't mean that the world isn't out to get him.

11. Mad Conservative

Mad Conservative New Member

He's not too disturbed or off balance: he knew where he'd blend in and hide best, now didn't he?

12. Eighty Deuce

Eighty Deuce New Member Past Donor

Exactly. And it is where the ******* loons here are exposed for being .... loons !

I am not blaming the Occupy folks for one second for this moonbat. While I think the occupiers are loons in their own right, that he hung out with them does not make the occupiers responsible for this guy being a crazed menace. Not in the least, IMMHO.

But that a thread here trying to forward the notion that this guy was a Conservative Christian, and therefore a product of such, got traction from libs here ....... shows how pathetically disgusting the *******s are. They are wretched. Lucky to be Americans where applicable, but otherwise not fit for such.

webrockk and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Mad Conservative

Mad Conservative New Member

My question to you guys who know all things, could he have had a rocket launcher (one of those on the shoulder things) and hit the WH?

The idea of that scares the h*ll out of me, if it's possible. The idea of the president not being safe in the WH - of all places - is a horrible thought.

14. leftlegmoderate

leftlegmoderate New Member

In case anyone hasn't seen it.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35s9q1esk3A"]Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez Audition - YouTube[/ame]
    Another lost young man, but not even close to Loughner crazy. As far as political leanings, he expresses different views that could be aligned with several different ideologies.

15. texmaster

texmaster Banned

Right. He lived at the DC Occupy Camp. We got that.

16. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

Rush must have interviewed the shooter. How long was he living with the OWs and where did he come from?

17. Foolardi

Foolardi Well-Known Member Past Donor

I agree with Rush.It was known right off the bat that this guy was
    part of the DC Occupy crowd.Why wasn't it made a big deal about.
    Why HASN'T the Official Obama cable outlet MSNBC mentioned a word
    about it.If it was found out the guy was from the Tea Party ther'd
    be no end to the streams of stories about.
    Again, further proof how thoroughly corrupt and sneaky this MSM.
    I bet right now there manufacturing Lies about this guy to make
    it appear he's part of some Right-wing group.

18. GeddonM3

GeddonM3 Well-Known Member

funny how 2 minutes after the shooting in Arizona the liberals were foaming at the mouth trying to say Loughner was a Tea Party right wing nutjob and doing everything in their simple little minds to convince the world that the Tea Party,Sarah palin and every other conservative was behind the attack.

but now with this guy its just simply a mental nutcase and has absolutely nothing to do with liberals or OWS.

funny how the tide turns.

19. Dispondent

Dispondent Well-Known Member Past Donor

After further review, whacked and downright crazy sounds like a perfect liberal....

20. Foolardi

Foolardi Well-Known Member Past Donor

Again,further proof OUR side is classy and not prone to outrageous
    over reaction.Conservatives don't act like Liberals.
    Liberals are a little less than rabid dogs on Parade.

21. texmaster

texmaster Banned

[​IMG]

22. Skydog71

Skydog71 Banned

When you talk politics, there's always political bias, on either side.
    Did you know that Ted Bundy was an avowed conservative republican?
    So that means all of you guys bludgeon, rape and murder young girls?
    No wonder you have a bad reputation. :omg:

23. texmaster

texmaster Banned

Where is your evidence on Bundy?

24. GeddonM3

GeddonM3 Well-Known Member

did you know John Wayne Gacy was a democrat???

25. Skydog71

Skydog71 Banned

It's all over google, bubba. Look it up.