Russia: Putin "Booed" At Sporting Event:

Discussion in 'Russia & Eastern Europe' started by janpor, Nov 21, 2011.

1. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

Russia PM Vladimir Putin 'booed' at martial arts fight

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzOhEFU2yFw"]Putin Booed[/ame]

As you can see clearly Putin got booed!

Mistake of Putin and Medvedev is that Medvedev is not running again for President. Explenation that Putin is more popular... by a few percentage points. How ridiculous.

2. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

1. It is not clear who is got booed.
    2. Though I am not going to vote for him at the next elections he will take his percent without my help. As I see the situation from within not from You Tube.

3. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

Come on, Potap! It's very clear!

Well, I've watched numerous video about the event on YouTube, and I picked the most *clear* one in previous post.

Mr. Putin clearly gets booed, then crowd cheers for Russian fighter when Mr Putin mentions hims as "real Russian hero", then the crowd starts booeing Mr. Putin again.

Russians are not some dumb, illiterate people!

When Mr. Medvedev tried to justify he'll not run because "Mr. Puting is more popular" he messed up entirely! It is stupid at best since Putin is more popular by very few percentage points.

It sets the door open for Russians to ask themselves: "Wait a minute -- you mean that he (= Mr. Medvedev) was playing theater the whole time? What about your plans for modernization of Russian economy?"

=> I would distrust Mr. Medvedev and Mr. Putin's motives too...

4. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

@Potap

Question: Just being curious, but who are you going to vote for, then?

If you don't want to post in public you can send me PM -- I know very little of Russian politics so it would be very interesting to try to do some research!

Kind regards,

Jan

5. KGB agent

KGB agent Well-Known Member

It is not. That moment Yemelyanenko's opponent was leaving the stage. Anyway, what does it prove and what is your point.

That was quite obvious for everybody. I am surprised, that you are surprised.

6. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

False.

Every fair-minded person can see what happened.

Anyways -- if you don't agree with me and overall opinion of people -- then still... It shows that Russian crowds are just as uncivil as crazy American crowds at Republican debates!

So, in my opinion, it would be better that Russians were booeing Mr. Putin instead of loser of the fight. That's just childish.

:???:

I realize that Christian Orthodoxy is far more "mystical" than Christian Catholocism (this is not up for discussion -- this is a proven fact) so I tend to understand you are trying to disflect,...

But, what the (*)(*)(*)(*) are you saying? I don't understand. You are using double-speak. Doesn't make sense -- clarify for my troubled mind please?

7. Flag

Flag New Member

He wont need your vote anyway. We all know who is going to win.

8. raymondo

raymondo Banned

Here's a scenario for you to consider which might explain why Putin suddenly decided to return for at least one more period in office .
    It was a surprising and sudden move to most of us Putrid Watchers because many informed inside characters had whispered that he wished to to move at least one further step nearer stage exit and quickly .
    Putin knows his days are numbered and all he needed to do was to broker his future by getting some sort of guarantees against future prosecution on any arising matters and then he could do whatever he chose with his estimated $100 billion minimum private wealth .
    BUT
    What if he was forced to take another Presidential term by unforeseen circumstances and completely against his private wishes ?
    Although the likes of our FSB fan "KGB Agent" will not be able to contain their rage , the thinking and emerging evidence is that Putin directly ordered the Smolensk plane massacre on April 10th , 2010 .The detail evidence is now so overwhelming , it is as stupid to deny top Russian complicity as it is absurd to deny that Lugovoy and Kovtun did not murder Litvinenko in 2006 on the direct orders of Putin .
    The evidence is not just "sufficient beyond reasonable doubt" , it is cast iron solid .
    One of the clinching pieces of evidence for Katyn 2 , as the Smolensk massacre is called , is the satellite evidence held by the US which shows that the Tupolev was brought down --- whether it was by an air bomb or by a electro magnetic pulse beam , which America , Russia , UK and now China have in their weapons arsenal .
    Of course this seems outlandish by humdrum standards lived by ordinary people .But for anybody finding the idea of electro magnetic laser beams a little far fetched , I suggest you acquaint yourself with HAARP research results where you will find that such testing started over 70 years ago with some very strange and frightening results early on , particularly by the US in the second world war .Its use has already been far greater than any of you imagine -- documented but separately and only if requested
    Lately Putin has been quieter than ever before -- apart from photo PR opportunities and showing off his post Botox younger look .
    Except for one incident when another plane crashed in Karelia this autumn , amazingly carrying all the senior Russian operatives ( 5) from the Iran Nuclear Development plant at Bushehr in Iran .
    All of the scientists and operation managers were put on the same plane -- just like Smolensk when all 96 Poles representing the elite of Government , Military and Business flew together . An unheard of practise anywhere at any time -- unless Putin is Ring Master .
    You must appreciate that nobody in the world could replace these 5 Russians as Bushehr was uniquely built . It was not the work of a single contractor or even a few different contractors from a single country .
    No . It was built on a jig saw puzzle basis --- a piece from here , another piece from another place , almost ad infinitum . Only those Russians knew the special adaptations and knew exactly how the pieces worked as a whole .
    Coincidence ?
    Who knows ?
    Or was it forced on Putin as a price for silence over Katyn 2 ? And America ran a joint operation with Israel with Putin doing what Mossad operatives demanded .
    Obviously this is all too far fetched for you lot , though Robert Ludlum might give me a considerable sum of money for the idea .
    But if it is only partly true , what a story .
    And what a coup for the Americans
    And ----- well you can surely write the last chapters .

9. KGB agent

KGB agent Well-Known Member

I still have failed to see what do you want to say with this thread and your posts.

Everybody knew that Medvedev isn't any sort of "independent politician". I can't understand why you are so surprised with him not going to the elections.

You just wasted 20 minutes.

10. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

This booing was at the moment when was deduced lost fighter Monson. So it is not clearly who was booed. Even if it was Putin booed. This fact does not change anything. His rating more than 70 %.

Yes he does not need my vote. But specificity of Russian elections is the majority always votes for authority. There were many talks about falsification of the last elections for the Duma at 2007. But I helped local branch of CPRF to make the poll about results of the elections. So results of our poll were close to official figures. Each political party in Russia has many observers on each polling district. It is very difficult to make falsification though it is possible but the percent will be very little.

11. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

I don't make a secret from my choice. At elections to the Duma I shall vote for the CPRF. On the presidential one - nobody. I do not see a real alternative to Putin. Though if Russian liberals and the western mass-media will strongly criticize Putin I can vote even for him.

12. General Winter

General Winter Active Member

Putinism is a slow dying,it's opponent liberalism is a fast dying of Russia.Unfortunatly,today it is the only choice.Russia needs a real opposition,not a false one in the person of Zyuganov and company.I 've told Potap many times:don't support the CPRF,for the sooner this Kremlin's project will be defeated,the sooner we will have a chance for the appearance of the real opposition.But he does not listen me.He is very stubborn,this Potap. [​IMG]

13. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

So, General_Winter,...

What do you propose -- not go voting?! :???:

14. Rexody

Rexody Member

Now tis clear who had been booed!

Putin has nothing to do with it.

I'am happy Navalnyi got messed up with this TV hoax!

Let people see his position.

I'm sure it will help Putin to win!

15. raymondo

raymondo Banned

Not difficult if you refuse to allow opposition parties to register and then , if required , blatantly fiddle the votes .
    Which is why the movement to abstain from voting or ruin ballot papers is growing .
    There is no other way to register your view .
    Allahu Akbar

16. Rexody

Rexody Member

Rubbish!

Yesterday Mr Yavlinski talked foe an Hour on a state television.
    Who doesn't know he's a leade of the oldest opposition party in Russia.
    I looked at him saying whatever he wanted and nobody banned or hused or shied or threatened him!

Elections in Russia are no less democratic than in USA whre peolpe voted for 1 president and instead a person who lost election was brought to office!

17. Rexody

Rexody Member

I looked at him talking whatever he wanted about Putin and his policy and election and nobody hushed him up, or arrested or threatened in some way!

18. raymondo

raymondo Banned

A good teacher never gives up on children , however difficult their background .
    No time is ever wasted when you are helping others , even if they cannot at first see beyond their noses .

19. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

Good troll! But nevertheless you are far from Ostap Bender's level. Oh I miss my friend! [​IMG]

20. Ostap Bender

Ostap Bender Well-Known Member

HaHaHa,

I was laughing a long time.

21. romik9999

romik9999 New Member

Hi guys. Have read all here and decided to write down my own oppinion for this question.
    Dont know where you all live, but know one: a lot of posts allows me to think some of you are too far from russian politics.

First of all. When Mr Medvedev became a president almost 4 years ago, a lot of people were talking that it would be just one time and later Putin would return. So there is NO surprise at all that they had told Putin would run instead of Medvedev. It was expected by almost all russians. You may think it's not democratic but I prefer to say that it's just easily to prognose.

The 2nd. We really have no politicians really deserving of our attention. Zyuganov is older than hills around. Mr Yavlinski hasn't got his own audience that could allow him become competitive in russian politics. Girinovsky is not only too old like Zyuganov, he is also a clown, and it is not only my own oppinion. If someone gives him their voices so only yesterdaywas under age persons or adult criminal persons.

Putin has made too much for Russia. He cant be not popular. If some stupid fans booed him, it doesn't mean that all population thinks the same =)

janpor and (deleted member) like this.
  22. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

Hey Ronik,

Welcome on PF.com and thanks for your reply -- I'll hope you hang around a bit and make some more posts! You seem like a nice guy!

Kind regards,

Jan

23. snake999

snake999 New Member

Pu better Yeltsin's undeniable
    Pu maneuver between the layers of society that is his fault

24. romik9999

romik9999 New Member

TY Jan =)

I'll look around as will have little more free time than now. It's nice that I've found this forum. It's quite interesting here =)