Will racism ever vanish?

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Hastings, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Hastings

Hastings New Member

I remember once when I was younger I had a thought along the lines of: "white people used to be very racist towards black people but that has lessened considerable, so if enough time passes racism between all groups will eventually vanish"

However, while racism towards black people in the US has decreased substantially over the years it occurs to me that racism against muslims has increased lately. I understand why that is but in theory what has caused increasing anti-muslim sentiment could eventually occur to any demographic.

So I ask, can racism truly vanish entirely or will it simply keep surfacing in a different form?

2. speedingtime

speedingtime Banned at Members Request

Racism is embedded in human nature, so no, it will not go away. Government efforts to re-engineer society will ultimately fail because of that.

3. Ramboner

Ramboner New Member

A realist. I agree.

4. Zook

Zook New Member

Well, I see your racism isn't likely to vanish any time soon. Why are you demonizing the Whites? The most racist group in society today are blacks and yet you conveniently ignore that to bash the White man yet again with the rest of your liberal lynch mob.

Why don't you address the real issue here and question when black racism is ever going to vanish so we can all live in peace?

5. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

You're doing the exactly same thing in the opposite direction though, focusing entirely on racism by blacks and ignoring it from anyone else.

Of course, you've openly promoted and celebrated your own anti-black racism in previous posts so it's more than a little ironic for you to object to racism by blacks preventing us living in peace.

Maybe we should all recognise that the instinct for racism is a human flaw we need to work at minimising in all cases. There is absolutely zero rational justification for treating every single member of any general racial group the same.

6. Unifier

Unifier New Member

Muslim isn't a race. It's a religion. Anyone of any color or racial background can be a Muslim.

Although, Zook does make a valid point (however awkwardly) that until we address ALL forms of racism, it will continue to be a problem in society. You can't condemn racism from one race and look the other way from another. That kind of double standard does nothing but keep us divided. It only breeds more resentment. And until society can grow a pair and call minorities out on their racism against whites, the problem will continue. And division and hostility will continue to grow.

7. Zook

Zook New Member

Yes, but I don't actually think there's anything wrong with racism. I was just giving back the OP exactly what he was giving out. And as it's my experience that blacks are more racist than Whites, I feel it was the right thing to do.

There's nothing wrong with racism. It's completely natural. Blacks and Whites were forced to live with eachother by the government despite the fact that neither race wanted to. You see evidence of this time and time again... White Flight... blacks making ghettos and living amongst themselves. Why try and fix something that comes natural to each race?

What really needs to be done is racial segregation in a peaceful, rational and intelligent way. This is what really needs to be discussed and planned. The government has tried the social experiment of multi-CULTuralism and it doesn't work. Time to abandon this wacky concept and move on with what the people want.

Racism is never going to vanish no matter what you personally want. I even made a thread about this exact topic recently that the OP was probably too lazy to read before making this silly thread...

Race Relations Between Blacks & Whites Will Always Be Poor

8. HonestJoe

If you believe there is nothing wrong with racism, why do you say we need to address black racism to live in peace? If racism is so good, why aren't you promoting black racism in the same way you promote white racism (other than, ironically, racism)?

Theft, rape and murder are natural. Something being natural doesn't automatically make it good.

There is no one thing any "race" wants. People are individuals - some like living with people of other races and cultures, some don't.

If people wanted segregation, it would have happened already. The fact is that even when people are (or were) separated on racial/cultural grounds, all the problems this is meant to magically resolve remain, both within and between the groups. Many of different cultures developed because people in one culture disagreed (often violently).

Neither is racial and cultural mixing. I'm looking to minimise the problems caused by the unavoidable realties of life. You're trying to wave a magic wand and eliminate them.

9. Zook

Zook New Member

I didn't say it was good. It's just there. Naturally. And I don't think we should be trying to brainwash people into denying it by throwing out falsehoods that all races are equal and we're all the same on the inside.

I've already explained that my initial post in this thread is a tit-for-tat style post. It shouldn't be taken literally. I'm merely pointing out that racism shouldn't be seen exclusively as a White thing when in reality it's more often a black thing.

Meh... doesn't mean racism is bad either. You can't compare me not liking black "people" based on all the negative things they bring to society with murder, rape and theft.

Yeah, the majority of both races don't. And that makes it valid (IN MY OPINION) to say neither race wants it.

No, it wouldn't have happened already. We're being controlled and brainwashed into things like this by Zionists.

Well, so be it...

A lot of lives would be solved doing things my way.

There'd be no Anders Behring Breivik style killing sprees as a protest at government FORCING the majority of us to live with "people" we clearly don't want to and there'd be hundreds of thousands of innocent lives spared from the black crime epidemic that targets White victims as easy prey.

There is simply no excuse for tolerating all the innocent lives lost at the hands of the government FORCING us all to live together as one when we clearly aren't one.

EDIT: - I know my ideas sound wacky and extreme to a lot of you who haven't heard someone talk like me before. To be honest, I don't even think most racists talk like me. I am unique in the respect that I am a pacifist and a racist. I hate watching the murder of innocent people happening on a daily basis over something like FORCED racial integration by our own government... of all people... the ones that are supposed to be protecting us. But as extreme and perhaps bizarre as my opinions sound, when you truly analyze them in an unbiased manner, you know they're right. You can't introduce a bunch of "people" (blacks) who already have a history of violence, low-intelligence and destruction to a society where everyone (Whites and Asians) is far better off than them... and then teach them that those that are better off than them got there by raping, pillaging and murdering your ancestors and stealing all your continent's resources. It's never going to work... so why keep deluding yourselves? We must all seek to save as many innocent lives as possible in the future by finding a peaceful way of segregating blacks and Whites.

10. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

Judging by the type of threads that certain other posters make in this subforum alone, I'd say no.

11. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

You got it right, that word 'forcing' us to live and or interact together has been a total failure of the government's experiment with socialization.

Ask the people of Boston during the 1973-4 'forced busing' experiment of blacks with WHITE students...how that worked out for the general welfare of those two communities. Racial tension had never been higher then when liberal judge Garrity decided to mix the two races.

Zook and (deleted member) like this.
  12. HonestJoe

What if they're not falsehoods? The one thing all races have in common is a vast diversity within them. I gaurentee that there are plenty of black people who are much more like you than a whole load of whites. It isn't that all races are the same, it's that we all different one countless features, race being just one of them.

If racism isn't bad, why do you suggest we need something as extreme as complete racial segregation to prevent it?

Oh please! Are you going to have anything approaching a rational debate?

Even if you racial segregation plan could be implemented, what makes you think the violent thugs currently using race as an excuse won't just find another excuse to be violent towards the people who have a similar skin colour but a whole load of other differences?

13. Zook

Zook New Member

They're falsehoods. Blacks and Whites are completely different. There's no other race on the planet like blacks.

You speak like somebody who hasn't met a lot of black "people."

Not liking a race isn't evil or even a bad thing, but it can sometimes lead to the kind of hatred that means going out and harming... even murdering members of that race. We see this time and time again with vicious black racists murdering innocent Whites.

Racism, certainly in my non-violent form, isn't bad.

My whole argument (and it's an extremely valid one) is racial segregation is needed in order to save the lives of countless innocents who are caught up in the vast black crime epidemic each and every year at the hands of racist blacks who think Whites are the devil.

Then why hasn't racial segregation happened already if Zionists aren't controlling the government and forcing us through media propaganda to accept and celebrate the one race who is causing all this murder and destruction upon us?

You reject this notion because you're clearly already brainwashed.

The vastness of White Flight proves the majority don't want racial integration. So why does it mysteriously keep happening?

Because violent non-black thugs are a small minority that belong in jail. Go to Stormfront or any other racial awareness website. They're all peace-loving Whites whose only problems are black crime/violence and the plight of the White race in terms of population.

No one hates for no reason or over something as meaningless as skin color and those anti-racists that do think that are beyond retarded...

14. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

Oh yes, because no one is more qualified to speak about racism and racial awareness than people on white/black supremacist websites:bored:

Not big on how human nature really is, are you?

15. danielpalos

danielpalos Banned

Why is racism even important for the sole surviving species of our genus?

It may be a different story if homo sapien guys were always complaining about Neanderthal chics just using us for sex and even challenging us to oil wrestling contests to see who gets to be on top in the relationship.

16. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

No. It will never go away. As long as humans are human.
    People will find differences that polarize them and there it starts.

17. xsited1

xsited1 New Member

As long as there are humans, there will be racism.

BTW, you didn't mention America's new racists:

Walter Williams: America's new racists

18. HonestJoe

No, I speak like someone who's met lots of black people who don't fit your flawed stereotype. One of my closest friends growing up was mixed race - the only significant difference being that while I was picked on for being geeky and wearing glasses, he was picked on for being geeky and having darker skin. I work currently with a number of black people, some British, some immigrants (one from the USA). They're all quite different individuals and their racial group is entirely irrelevant to their jobs.

So you'd have no objection to being turned down for a job because you're white? You're fully in favour of non-violent racism by blacks?

Because the magic space pixies stopped it happening? Or just maybe most people don't actually care enough to make it happen.

How do you know you've not been brainwashed? The problem with the theories of shadowy groups manipulating public opinion is that it means pretty much anything could actually be true.

Except the vast majority aren't involved in "white flight" and purported examples of it aren't necessarily attributed to racial factors alone.

Violent black thugs are a small minority that belong in jail too.

I agree there are all sorts of justifications given for hating an entire group of people. The question is whether those justifications are rational to apply to the entirety (or even majority) of that group. I don't see that for any racial group given the vast scope of them.

19. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

20. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

Speaking of the racial segregation thing, who in Congress is actually gonna get behind that, much less get the President to go along with it? Who's gonna foot the bill for this if they don't? How are you gonna seperate all the races of people without making a mess? What's stopping a person from one race from going to another neighborhood and killing someone of another race, which also begs the question of how are you gonna enforce this without spending up all of our resources?

21. Wolverine

Wolverine New Member Past Donor

Not until hicks stop getting Confederate flags tattooed in their chests.

22. xsited1

xsited1 New Member

23. Ekeleferal

Ekeleferal Member Past Donor

---Lately I have been following the Race Relations section here at PF and I feel I'd like to express my opinion on the OP and racism in general.
    ---I am a mixed race male with my mother being white and my father being black.
    ---It is true that racism is natural and will always exist. It is neither good nor bad, but neutral. It is the application of racism that renders it good or bad. Positive, healthy racism reinforces group identity while respecting the identity of other racial groups. Obviously we can infer what bad racism is.
    ---Now, because racism is natural does not mean it is necessary or that it is even the dominate disposition when accounting for group identity. I argue that culture is a stronger influence on group identity. Hostile, aggressive racism appears when one culture feels or is threatened by another culture. Race is a definitive, undeniable element around which a harried culture may coalesce.
    ---White Nationalism is a rational response to violent, aggressive black-racism. I do not believe white-racism or black-racism is based on skin color. Skin color merely acts as an indicator of which culture a person is likely to belong to, as well as type of dress, mannerisms, speech patterns etc. Black-culture presently is degenerate, violent and absent of personal responsibility.
    ---That is not a statement that black people are genetically degenerate, violent and incapable of taking personal responsibility. There are Whites, Asians, Arabs and other races that both superficially and seriously adhere to black cultural norms; those that talk the talk are harmless, but there is a minority that walk the walk and are as dangerous as any black that is culturally indoctrinated with the ghetto mentality.
    ---Blacks need to get there act together. There is a burgeoning minority of blacks in America that are progressive. However, the prevailing black-culture is in need of a drastic reformation if not eradication. Black art forms, literature, poetry and other benign features are worthy of preservation. The ghetto, thug mentality which is the overarching attitude must be stamped out.
    ---No race is without its troubles. The focus here though seems to be white and black relations so that is what I am addressing. I clarify that before I am labeled an Uncle Tom or self hating half-breed. Personally I do no regard race when assessing a person. My racial instinct is blunted because my father is black and my mother is white. I love my black family as much as I love my white family; race is not a big deal for me. I believe there are two types of humans: those whose intellect serves their emotions, and those whose emotions serve their intellect; this criteria I find most important.

24. Zook

Zook New Member

Yeah, you sound so qualified to speak.

I've spent over 30 years of my life living in black majority neighborhoods on both sides of the Atlantic. I've known more black "people" in my life than all other races combined... including my own.

I completely understand non-violent racism by blacks. It's natural.

No, people care. White Flight proves they care.

How do I know I haven't been brainwashed? Simple. [​IMG] I've lived on both sides of the fence. I've been an anti-racist and then I grew up. It means I've considered all sides of the argument and made a logical, rational decision about my views.

White Flight is huge and happens anywhere where there's blacks. I personally know countless Whites who got out of black majority neighborhoods/cities specifically to avoid blacks.

Violent black thugs outnumber violent thugs of other races by a great number.

Most justifications are born from experience of that group.

25. Zook

Zook New Member

This is a brilliant post and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for adding a realistic perspective to this debate.