My thoughts on the outcome for Iran

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Poli-Dude, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Poli-Dude

Poli-Dude New Member

I have made a list of what I believe are the possible outcomes for Iran at this moment. Comments would be great!

1-Iran goes Nuclear,starts Nuke race- This personally is what I believe is most likely to happen. Iran using it's own Nukes as a way to become a Geopolitical power in the region. Once this happens the saudi arabia and turkey, both nations who are not friends of Iran shall also race to get nukes. Thus a nuclear Middle east (4 nations, Israel, Iran, turkey and saudi arabia)

2-Iran is attacked by Israel- Another outcome, Iran is attacked by joint Israel and NATO forces before the nation can get a nuke. This of course would not be an easy win. Iran having mass air defences and large army, the death range would be in the 100's of thousands

3-Iran is attacked by Israel, Syria comes to Irans Aid-This at the moment is VERY unlikely but has been talked about in some international relations circles. Once the first attacks are made against Iran, Syria well attack Israel (or israel well attack syria and Iran at the same time) Thus causing more blood shed

4- Iran gets nuke, attacks Israel-Very VERY unlikely. As no rational person would ever cause there own nations death. Iran nukes Israel, the U.S and Western nations turn Iran into a large mushroom cloud. The world then has to look at the millions dead and wonder what comes after a nuclear war in the middle east?

2. Poli-Dude

Poli-Dude New Member

My bad, double post, delete this thread