Mitt Romney

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by NoPartyAffiliation, Nov 26, 2011.

1. NoPartyAffiliation

NoPartyAffiliation New Member

Hi. I'm Mitt Romney.
    And I want your vote.
    If you're against abortion, I agree with you.
    If you're for abortion, I agree with you.
    If you're for ObamaCare, I invented it.
    It you're against ObamaCare, I'm against it.
    As you're presidential candidate, I want to assure you that no matter what your position on any issue, I agree with you!
    Vote for me!
    I agree with you!

2. MnBillyBoy

MnBillyBoy New Member

More hatred of the Mormons.

this is all this can be attributed to... hatred of a mans religion.

Any political public person can have conflicting comments over a 30 year career.Any body can Change positions.

So in retrospect..
    Newt change his religion in the last 5 years..his position on our involvement in Libya in the last month..
    Perry cant remember his positions..
    Cain can but doesn't want to... :)
    Paul can..but only because he isn't pressed on any other issues.
    The so called Republican party lets God and his religion be the litmus test for qualifications and voter support.

so you anti Romney idiots..
    Show me the money.

Show me where Romney limited a child's right to life.. show me the actual vote..I'll show you the record where he VETOED abortion expansion in Mass.
    and for the record I agree totally with his abortion history.. his mirrors mine as I aged and changed..and IT ISN'T the #1 position to vote for any politician..ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS ABOUT THE ECONOMY STUPID.

He didn't invent health care in Mass It was crafted with a open transparent debate with all concerns being addressed.It had 80 % VOTER APPROVAL..
    and after 5 years still is considered a SUCCESS.
    He balanced his state budget without raising taxes at the same time.
    His unemployment was under 5 % .
    NOW..I challenge YOU to tell me how Obama did the same thing ?
    Maybe Romney is better ?
    Gee go figure.

So ..Obama told the sheep he would end the wars in 16 months..close Getmo..unemployment would NEVER GO ABOVE 8 %.

So I would say that Obama is the guilty one..saying anything to get elected..
    Obama told the Brown vote things would get better.
    The same to the Black vote.
    The young vote.,.the old vote.

Are you better off today than 4 years ago ?
    Is your Health care cheaper and are you fully insured?
    Is your Unemployment under 8 % Do you or your family all have a good paying job ?
    Is your nations budget better >Or yours ?
    Hows your fuel bill doing ?
    Your grocery bill ?

and STILL you attack a man on his position an abortion..and his religion ?
    His speeches on issues over 30 years ?

When OTHER are far worst.again ..
    FAR WORST..nobody is better...

Romney/Pawlenty 2012.

3. Roon

Roon Well-Known Member

If its about the economy then you should probably vote for Ron Paul as he has wiped the economic floor with the other candidates.

4. MnBillyBoy

MnBillyBoy New Member

Is he for increasing the subsidies CORN farmers receive for
    ethanol production ? Or for ending all Government farmer price supports ?
    A clear position BEFORE THE IOWA vote.

crickets ?

5. Roon

Roon Well-Known Member

Ron Paul is for ending subsidies as they do nothing but hurt the economy.

Here is what Mitt Romney is for.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1xmGK8PEJw"]Penn reminds us why Libertarians are awesome. - YouTube[/ame]

6. OverDrive

OverDrive Well-Known Member Past Donor

Unfortunately, I can see the Republicans 'bumbling' the 2012 elections, with the list of candidates having much publicized baggage, and even the Romno, er I mean, RINO Romney supposedly been vetted in the last election cycle, will by the news media and $1B Obama Chicago syndicate, come up with a story following his GOP nomination win to 'ice' him, such as: Romney has a Satanic altar in his basement and drinks human blood. Has anyone in the news media yet asked him if he wears 'holy underwear,' as Mormons due from a Temple marriage?! And many evangelicals who believe Mormonism is a cult, will from conscience withhold their vote for him, not voting for Obama, but just abstaining.

It's hard to believe with the economy the way it is, that Obama could hold on...but with all the Chicago dirty tricks, including voter fraud and character assassination, a slight economy uptick could get him re-elected...which means 4 more years of a slumping economy, maybe with no hope of a return....<sigh>

Also, how does the austere Grinch compete with the entitlement Santa Claus?!!

7. MnBillyBoy

MnBillyBoy New Member

So Paul is for ending all farmer government programs ?
    I hope Iowa farmers are listening.The corn growers..the dairy men..those egg
    producers..those who work on those farms and those who feel that a mans religion should determine what underwear he wears...and who they should vote for.

I bet a zillion Cain pizzas he will never say that in the last debate on Fox.
    Maybe he should just say that they should raise pot instead of enforcing the drugs rules.
    Corn farmers in Iowa could be the worlds leading pot producers..2nd after Kentucky and those tobacco farmers .
    Think of the Money !.
    Bring troops home and raise Pot !

Paul/Johnson 2012.

8. Roon

Roon Well-Known Member

So pandering to voters even though it hurts the economy is what you and Romney advocate?

Noted.

9. NoPartyAffiliation

LOL! I brought up his religion where? So far, the ONLY group that has expressed any concern about Romney's religion has been..... REPUBLICAN!
    Romney on abortion? Flip-flopping? Say it isn't so! Um except:

“As we seek to establish full equality” for gays, “I will provide more effective leadership than my opponent,” Mitt Romney, Boston Globe Oct . 1994
    “From Day One, I have opposed the move for same-sex marriage, and its equivalent, civil unions,” Romney 2005

'I would like to have campaign spending limits.' Mitt Romney
    'The American people should be free to advocate for their candidates and their positions without burdensome limitations.' Mitt Romney

'If Massachusetts succeeds in implementing it (RomneyCare - the model for ObamaCare), then that will be a model for the nation.' Mitt Romney
    'What works in one state may not be the answer for another.' Mitt Romney

'I'm not in favor of privatizing Social Security or making cuts.' Mitt Romney
    'Social Security's the easiest and that's because you can give people a personal account.' Mitt Romney

“We do have tough gun laws in Massachusetts,” Romney said in his 2002 gubernatorial campaign. “I support them. I won’t chip away at them.” In fact, as governor, Romney signed America’s first state-level assault-weapons ban.
    “These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense. They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people.” Mitt Romney 2004
    Over the past four years, I’ve worked very closely with the Gun Owners’ Action League here, which is an affiliate of the NRA, and we’ve made some changes which I think they feel have been positive steps.” Mitt Romney

'My view is that we don't know what's causing climate change on this planet.' Mitt Romney on Global Warming.
    'I believe the world is getting warmer, and I believe that humans have contributed to that.' Mitt Romney on Global Warming.

And finally....

In the spring of 2002 Romney completed a Planned Parenthood questionnaire. Signed by Romney and dated April 9, 2002, it contained these responses:

Do you support the substance of the Supreme Court decision in Roe v. Wade? YES

Do you support state funding of abortion services through Medicaid for low-income women? YES

Hmmmm. Yeah you may now go apply soothing ointment to relieve the spanking you've just received... :)

10. Roelath

Roelath Well-Known Member

Isn't it just funny as 07-08 Elections start rolling up Romney changes a lot of his positions... Typical scumbag Politician who is willing to do anything to insure his rise in Political and Financial Power over his own Principles.

11. MnBillyBoy

MnBillyBoy New Member

What's funny is you guys go back to 94 for comments made on abortion and bring up gay rights ?
    Instead..try focusing on how the man led after he was elected..

You wont..because I can destroy your petty arguments on the issues over and over.Abortion..gun rights..immigration..health Care..balanced budgets.

Obama said wonderful things before he was elected..and look what happened.
    Because he had ZERO knowledge and experience in the real world.
    He was great at one thing ..campaigning.

How is Paul..Perry..Bachmann..Huntsman..Santorum doing ?
    Newt is the old school religious right white vote ...and he is miking that for every book sale.
    Romney is the real deal..so that's why everyone will never focus on how he led and fixed things.They focus on the religion..abortion..spoken words said over 20 years as a politician.
    They use accountability levels never held to any other candidate in political history.

Romney /Pawlenty 2012
    It's about the Jobs stupid.

12. NoPartyAffiliation

So this was a fun post. No matter how upset you get at us for pointing it out, Ol' Mitt changes his position on a position when it's convenient.

13. MnBillyBoy

MnBillyBoy New Member

Flipped when convenient ?

Like how Newt flipped on his religion less than 4 years ago?
    I wonder why he would do that.. LIKE FOR THE CONSERVATIVE BAPTIST SOUTHERN VOTE fools.
    Not much out rage about supporting his stance on action that we took in Libya then switching 2 WEEKS LATER...sheep as in baaa ?
    I wonder why he did that ?
    mmm..

I just wonder why Romney is the only one to be labeled as the great say anything to be elected guy..Our current President holds that title..

Newt makes Romney look like the Rock of Utah when he is examined in the same manner as you use for Romney .
    Not to mention his switch on global warming with Pelosi just a few years back.

Perry ? Well documented flip flops in party affiliations and support.

Paul ? ( insert giggle ) 1st a independent..then a libertarian ..now a Republican.Only votes Republican when it gets him something..gee go figure.After the lights dim..he supports the libertarian party every time.

So Why is Romney worse? ( other than the evil Mormon empire builder )
    Because he will defeat Obama and bring America back to work again.
    But if you're for the nanny welfare state..vote Obama..
    If you're for the same back room deals and corruption ..vote for Perry/Newt.

Vote for the others if you must..but you will not matter after the primary season is over.

Romney will destroy Newt on conservative issues like immigration..taxes..job creation and the most conservative principle of all.. faithfulness to his religion and wife.
    THE END.

14. MnBillyBoy

MnBillyBoy New Member

Do I need to destroy your gun rights attack AGAIN..
    It gets so old...

During Romney&#8217;s term he signed several pieces of firearms regulation. A look at that regulation does not reveal an anti-gun Romney. Those bills are characterized as &#8220;net gains&#8221; for gun owners in a state where opinioned is weighed against them.
    During his tenure, Gov. Romney was credited with several improvements to state laws, including protections for shooting clubs, restoration of the Inland Fish and Game Fund, and requirements that all new hunters pass a hunter safety course. He is also credited with relaxing manufacturing testing for some models of pistols.
    In 2004, Gov. Romney signed a firearms reform bill that made permanent the ban on assault weapons as well as clarified and insured other rights and responsibilities for gun owners. It was a hard-fought compromise between interest groups on both sides of the issue. The NRA Gun Owners&#8217; Action League, law enforcement, and Massachusetts gun owners endorsed the bill.
    Source: The Man, His Values, & His Vision, p. 72-73 Aug 31, 2007

http://goal.org/newspages/romney.html

Legislation: During the Romney Administration, no anti-second amendment or anti-sportsmen legislation made its way to the Governor&#8217;s desk.

Governor Romney did sign five pro-second amendment/pro-sportsmen bills into law. His administration also worked with Gun Owners&#8217; Action League and the Democratic leadership of the Massachusetts House and Senate to remove any anti-second amendment language from the Gang Violence bill passed in 2006

STILL LYING ?

so ..

In 1998 the Massachusetts legislature passed its own assault weapons ban (MGL Chapter 140, Section 131M). This ban did not rely on the federal language and contained no sunset clause. Knowing that we did not have the votes in 2004 to get rid of the state law, we did not want to loose all of the federal exemptions that were not in the state law so this new bill was amended to include them.

End.

Romney did NOT sign the 1st Assault Rifle Ban as you claimed..it is a LIE.
    Made to appear as if Romney had drafted the language specifically against guns ..when he did not.

Others who perpetuate lies are also lying .
    At least KNOW something about something before spreading more lies.

Try reading the link.It is from the Gun owners Group of Mass.:gun:
    I think they would know better how ROMNEY ACTUALLY led than someone who doesn't want to debate facts.:omg:

15. NoPartyAffiliation

Dude, you REALLY got your panties in a buch over some humor. I poke fun a Romney because he's made himself such an easy target.
    But okay. He's never changed his views when politically expedient. He is good and kind and honest in every way. He was born a poor black man and will lead us all to the land of milk and honey! And um, Jeeez the guy sure does LOOK presidential, doesn't he?!?!?