What can be done about black crime?

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Anders Hoveland, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

I have read much in this section about how blacks comitt so much crime, and how they are supposedly detrimental to society. I am not particularly disagreeing with this. There is a problem. But what is a realistic policy to deal with this issue?

Deporting all the blacks to Africa is simply not a politically feasible, or a fair solution. That would be like telling whites to go back to Europe. What are some constructive ways to reduce black crime or fairly promote their separation away from where whites live?

Complaining about a problem has little purpose unless constructive solutions are offered. Blacks have been living in the USA for more than a hundred years. Unlike hispanics, there is no easy solution such as stopping immigration.

I am in favor of the partitioning of part of the American South to form a black nation. But this would take money. The plain truth is that wealthy whites own most of the land. Blacks cannot get land for their own nation without land and money from the whites. This was one of the main reasons a black nation was never created within the USA after the end of slavery, despite the strong support for this idea from many blacks and whites alike.

Racial separation does not necessarily have to forced. It could be voluntary. Different races generally prefer to live separately apart, assuming employment opportunities are the same. Blacks concentrate into cities that already have a high black population. If a black nation was created, with decent job opportunities, the black people would gradually begin moving there after several generations. There would be no racial discrimination within the black nation, because everyone would be black.

2. Flag

Flag New Member

What can be done about black crime is the same that can be done about white, asian, hispanic or any other race crime.

3. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

Except some races comitt crime at a much much higher rate! Is it fair to one race to be subject to all the excessive crime from another race?

I will avoid the specifics, and mention that one of the races in the USA is 7 times more likely to be in prison than another certain race, 8 times more likely to steal, and 9 times more likely to comitt murder.

4. Zook

Zook New Member

It is a feasible solution if you look at it from a different perspective. America is supposed to be a civilized society and in my view you should have to earn the right to live in civilized society by acting in a civilized manner. Not only have black "people" failed to earn that right, but they've proven without a shadow of a doubt that they're simply not fit for civilized society.

All we'd be doing is removing the trash in order to create a safer enviroment for decent, productive, human beings.

5. xsited1

xsited1 New Member

Walter Williams has a few thoughts on this here:

America's New Racism

6. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

I think much of the black crime could have been prevented if the USA had not taken in so many hispanic immigrants. All the immigration displaced blacks from their low-level jobs and traditional inner city neighborhoods. Unemployed blacks, or those that can barely afford rent, are more likely to comitt crime.

When we look at the effects of immigration on the crime rate, we need to be looking not just at crimes comitted by hispanics, but by blacks also.

7. Zook

Zook New Member

Look, black kids have no worries about rent or paying bills, yet they're still out their committing violent crimes. It seems whenever I read a violent crime story in the local news about a mob attack or something the offenders are always described as "youths."

I grew up among thousands of blacks. I know for a fact poverty has little to do with their addiction to crime. I even made a thread about this recently. Didn't you read it?

8. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

Even if poverty is not a factor in black crime rates, hispanic immigration could still mean more black crime in your state.

Many of the blacks that lived in the southern states left to greener pastures in the southwestern states several decades ago. Today, the blacks in these states are being displaced by hispanics. Especially in Los Angeles, the hispanics are killing blacks on the streets, and official black unemployment in Compton is at 25%. Blacks are especially vulnerable to losing their typically low-skilled jobs to immigrant labor:
    http://www.jstor.org/pss/27503443

So where are blacks escaping to? Back to the Southern States.
    http://partners.nytimes.com/library/national/race/061874race-ra.html

Those of you from the the Southern States in the USA will no doubt soon see huge increases in your black populations. Realize that this is merely a secondary effect from all of the hispanic immigration.

9. efjay

efjay Well-Known Member

what can be done about it you ask? I give you two words....ZERO TOLERANCE.

Zero tolerance towards crime, harsher penalties including speedier death sentences. If one strange fruit goes and kills others over drugs and (*)(*)(*)(*) then the courts need to impose an immediate death sentence. If one groid goes and rapes his kid cos he is high on crack the court should impose an immediate castration and then death. And so on. The cops should be given the right to beat these idiots too.

10. Beevee

Beevee Well-Known Member Past Donor

The usual.

Paint over it.

11. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

This is an excellent example of how racial diversity leads to LESS social cohession. If we were all of the same ethnicity we would care more about other members of society, even criminals. Look at what the prisons are like in Norway: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mos...ersial-cushy-prison-experiment--catch-UK.html

But where most of the prisoners are from a different race, we are instinctively much more inclined to want to punish them, even if that means harsher treatment to some of our own.

As society gets more diverse, criminals will get less and less sympathy from the rest of society.

12. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

Isaiah 42:22- this is a people snared in holes and hid in prison houses

who are these people?

13. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

A people robbed and stripped of their culture, what other people in america has this happened to?

14. wopper stopper

wopper stopper New Member

culture

[​IMG]

15. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

LOL! That one picture tells the whole story behind this thread.

16. Flag

Flag New Member

[​IMG]

much more beautifull

17. Libhater

Now there is someone I can relate to. :gun:

18. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

The tribal practices of some african and native american people are indeed very similar. How could two tribes so far apart practice the same quite unusual ritual?

19. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Sounds like somebody forgot to tell him Night of the Living Dead is only a movie...
    :omg:
    Axe murderer 'killed a homeless man with a hatchet and ate his brains and eye'
    25th January 2012 - Tyree Lincoln Smith allegedly killed and ate a homeless man in Connecticut before taking a bus to Florida, where he was arrested this week

20. Cigar

Cigar Well-Known Member Past Donor

21. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

Bump

How can this unique ritual of putting a plate in the mouth be found in America and Africa?

Perhaps Africans did indeed make contact with America long before columbus.

22. martin_777

martin_777 Member

kee

Absolutely agree with you. I think it's a part of the freedom and basic human/civil right, if white want to live with white, as well as black with black or keep living mixed, like it's right now.
    If you feel uncomfortable living in a mix environment, can you move to the place where whites only.

I think that living in a mixed environment, like we currently have, is counterproductive for many reasons. For example, a tolerance itself, like forced fake smiles and conversations, you are pretending like you like this person - will consume your brain energy. Like you have to be a false person. Then imagine some conflicts, when black/latino would accuse you that you've done something or didn't do something because they are black/latino, even if you completely love them and you have to take an energy to prove them that it's not that. Add lawsuits and paranoia to be sued. It will force you to do extra for them, due to the fear of being sued. Add laws like Affirmative action. I also noticed that black/latino people tend to accuse whites in their problems. So, they would have an ability to move to black only or latino-only places to get rid of this mental complex and instead of concentrating on whites, concentrate on themselves. And most of all - there will be significantly less hate and tensions. And, more harmony.
    All of this would raise productivity and boost an economy.

And it can be done voluntarily, although there should be a compromise. Like if some place is decided to be black, then whites should leave that place and vice versa. The compromised can be achieved on a bases, that if 1 white is moving then then there is 1 black is also moving for the same reason. A money compensation can be offered too.

23. Libhater

The idea of a peaceful separation of the races has been promulgated here many times before; a peaceful all-willing agreement if you will. The problem is that for the couple of blacks that post on this forum, and for liberal blacks elsewhere, they are unwilling to admit that there is a problem with mixing blacks in with WHITES, and that they (blacks) are a social detriment to our society, and that their very presence here is bringing everyone's standard of living down to the bottom rung of a ladder, not to mention their high rate of felon crimes. The other problem with getting blacks to separate is that they fear doing so would seriously jeopardize their social standard of relying on the WHITE man's largesse of keeping them enslaved on a food stamp/welfare lifestyle of unproductive indolence, apathy and indifference. :sick:

24. Leo2

Leo2 Well-Known Member

When I was in Atlanta, Georgia, I got to chatting with a negro boy a couple of years older than me at that time. I was saying how much I enjoyed visiting his home state, and how I felt the southern states had been maligned as redneck, and racist. As a foreigner, I had been made to feel quite welcome.

He stopped me there, and said that I was a 'Britisher', with a white face, an educated accent, and nice clothes. He pointed out that if I were a negro, with a broad accent, and scruffy clothes, I would have come away with a totally different view of US society, let alone the south.

He then went on to tell me some of his experiences, growing up, at school, and trying to get a job. We have no idea what it is like to grow up knowing that the majority of your countrymen consider you intrinsically inferior. When that changes, black youth in the USA will seek validation in forms other than criminal gangs, and running and jumping sports.

From some of the comments here, and elsewhere in America, I think that day is a long way off. But when that is addressed, I am sure 'black crime' will subside to the level of the rest of society. Intrinsic equality, not affirmative action, will provide the remedy.

25. Leo2

Leo2 Well-Known Member

That is a post of which any decent human being should be thoroughly ashamed.