View Poll Results: Who altered this footage?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manos Megagiannis

1 25.00%
  • A TV network like CNN

0 0%
  • A law enforcement agency

3 75.00%
Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: UA 175: Who created this fake footage from this rare south view?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fangbeer View Post
    This forum always makes me smile.

Why is the no planes thing wacky, but a plane switcheroo is perfectly logical?
    If you believe the planes were switched, you have to believe that the perpetrators wanted to kill people in the buildings but had no desire to kill passengers; as if they drew a line between the two.

The theory is so bizarrely stupid that it borders on the insane.

2. Default

[QUOTE=7forever;4778155]

Interesting video, however I am not convinced that there was a switch in the last few seconds of impact. In the years that I have researched the events of 911 I discovered the (OS) official story lacks credibility, and evidence. The fact is for one to believe in the OS one “must not use logic,” I call it believing in blind faith.

I am convince that two planes hit the WTC, the question should be were planes commercial Airliners or were they remote control Military planes? There is no physical evidence that can conclusively prove either, but we do know that remote control of commercial Aircraft was a reality in 2000. The fact is the FBI announced publicly that there was no investigation into any of the four alleged plane crashes. No maintenance records can be found on any of the four aircraft and under the FOIA they are reluctant to cooperate.

The fact is 911 was never investigated, and yes, inquiries were made only by the 911 commissioners and now they have admitted they did not tell the whole truth. One of the commissioners said in a public statement the information that we were given was not the truth. As I recall the 911 commissioners wanted a criminal investigation done by the DOJ on the Pentagon, FAA, and the White House because officials were caught lying about their activities and whereabouts on 911.

We were told to ignore conspiracy theories when it comes to examining the OS of 911 (By George Bush in one of his speeches) and the fact is the OS of 911 is a conspiracy theory packed with lies.

One has to ask where was NORAD for an hour while these planes were flying over highly secured airspace, such as our nuclear power station on the east coast? NORAD was busy monitoring the Russian’s war exercises making sure that they did not enter Canadian and Alaskan airspace. Keep in mind Andrew’s AFB was only minutes from DC and NYC, yet no planes were scrambled within a reasonable time.

3. Default

Sorry for the double post.
    Last edited by Impressme; Dec 01 2011 at 06:53 PM.

4. Default

You still need to work on how to quote a post. You did much better last time -- only one orphan tag -- but you need a bit more practice.

Quote Originally Posted by 10aces View Post
    How many?
    I don't know. You tell me. With every "plausible scenario" the number gets larger. Must be in the thousands by now.

For the illusion
    Why doesn't that answer surprise me?

Correct me if I am wrong, but RADAR strength can be monitored by aircraft equipment. Just like any radio wave energy, it fluctuates. Those monitoring the strength, could very well have shut the transponder off when the RADAR wave was at it's weakest.
    That's what the video claimed. And he even used this catchy graphic to illustrate the point.

Yellow indicates radar coverage, red dots indicate where the transponder was turned off. Only 2 of the red dots are in areas of weak coverage. (Actually only one, really.) The 4th plane isn't even shown. Why? My guess is the location where the transponder was turned off doesn't fit his theory. But he already contradicted himself anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Do you people ever approach anything outside of the offiicial gov BS about 9/11 with an open mind?
    Always. As soon as something outside of the official story makes sense, I'll be the first to acknowledge it.

The probability that the jets were switched is high
    Just AA77 or all 4 of them? It would be idiotic to go to all of that trouble and involve that many extra people.

What happened on 9/11 was a terrible tragedy. I don't know why you people can't accept the fact that there really are people in foreign countries that are willing and capable of pulling something like that off.

You can accept that fact and still hate Bush and Republicans and the government, if it makes you feel better.
    How nice it would be if everyone judged their party by the same high standards that they use to judge the other party.

5. Default

[quote=DDave;4781387]

What happened on 9/11 was a terrible tragedy. I don't know why you people can't accept the fact that there really are people in foreign countries that are willing and capable of pulling something like that off.
    Not in the United States. Or are you going to support the idea that terrorist from a third world country were able to override the most sophisticated Defense technologies known to man and silencing 14 federal agency in order to stop NORAD from doing it’s normal job of intercepting aircraft that have ignore ATC orders . What you are admitting to is 19 unidentified Arabs using stolen identities who out smarted our military, government, Homeland security, and our advance technologies and carried out the most sophisticated operation so perfectly, so accurately, time to perfection, without a hitch. It is absurd to believe that any country outside the United States has a better Defense technology than the United States.

Many debunkers who defend the OS want us to believe in the absurd. Why was it that seven of these hijackers out of the nineteen sued our government to clear their names and all the lawsuits were settled quietly without any media attention? Yet the government still refuses to take their names off of their most wanted terrorist list on the government website even after it was proven these innocent people identities were stolen and our government, military, FBI, had the wrong men identified.

I suppose when a country create a false flag you have to create a false terrorist to blame. The fact is radical Muslims want to be recognized for their terrorist operation that they accomplish, they want the recognition and the world to know how they did it yet we hear absolutely nothing, 911 doesn’t fit how real radicals Muslims really operate. How many times did Bin Laden need to die to prove to many of you debunkers that he was our creation our boogeyman?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Impressme View Post
    Not in the United States. Or are you going to support the idea that terrorist from a third world country...
    Saudi Arabia is a third world country?

What you are admitting to is 19 unidentified Arabs using stolen identities
    Source this please. Show us where they were stolen. We'll start there.
    This Speech is my recital.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Source this please. Show us where they were stolen. We'll start there.
    And how about sourcing this as well?

Why was it that seven of these hijackers out of the nineteen sued our government to clear their names and all the lawsuits were settled quietly without any media attention?
    Post some of those reliable sources mentioned in your intro post.

The fact is radical Muslims want to be recognized for their terrorist operation that they accomplish, they want the recognition and the world to know how they did it yet we hear absolutely nothing,
    WTF are you talking about? Oh yeah, I suppose the CIA faked that video of Bin Laden talking about it. How convenient it is for you when you can claim all of the evidence that does not support your theory was faked in part of some giant conspiracy.
    Last edited by DDave; Dec 02 2011 at 04:17 AM.
    How nice it would be if everyone judged their party by the same high standards that they use to judge the other party.

8. Default

ACARS CONFIRMED - 9/11 AIRCRAFT AIRBORNE LONG AFTER CRASH
    UNITED 175
    IN THE VICINITY OF HARRISBURG AND PITTSBURGH, PA

(PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) is a device used to send messages to and from an aircraft. Very similar to text messages and email we use today, Air Traffic Control, the airline itself, and other airplanes can communicate with each other via this "texting" system. ACARS was developed in 1978 and is still used today. Similar to cell phone networks, the ACARS network has remote ground stations installed around the world to route messages from ATC, the airline, etc, to the aircraft depending on it's location and vice versa.

ACARS Messages have been provided through the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) which demonstrate that the aircraft received messages through ground stations located in Harrisburg, PA, and then later routed through a ground station in Pittsburgh, 20 minutes after the aircraft allegedly impacted the South Tower in New York. How can messages be routed through such remote locations if the aircraft was in NY, not to mention how can messages be routed to an aircraft which allegedly crashed 20 minutes earlier?

Pilots For 9/11 Truth have briefly touched on this subject in 9/11: Intercepted through the excellent research of "Woody Box", who initially discovered such alarming information in the released FOIA documents(1). We now have further information which confirms the aircraft was not in the vicinity of New York City when the attacks occurred.

Acars Confirmed - 9/11 Aircraft Airborne Long After Crash - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
    http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

The objective of disinformation is not to convince you of one point of view or another, it is to create enough uncertainty so that everything is believable and nothing is knowable. " -- James Fetzer

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    ACARS CONFIRMED - 9/11 AIRCRAFT AIRBORNE LONG AFTER CRASH
    UNITED 175
    IN THE VICINITY OF HARRISBURG AND PITTSBURGH, PA

(PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) is a device used to send messages to and from an aircraft. Very similar to text messages and email we use today, Air Traffic Control, the airline itself, and other airplanes can communicate with each other via this "texting" system. ACARS was developed in 1978 and is still used today. Similar to cell phone networks, the ACARS network has remote ground stations installed around the world to route messages from ATC, the airline, etc, to the aircraft depending on it's location and vice versa.

ACARS Messages have been provided through the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) which demonstrate that the aircraft received messages through ground stations located in Harrisburg, PA, and then later routed through a ground station in Pittsburgh, 20 minutes after the aircraft allegedly impacted the South Tower in New York. How can messages be routed through such remote locations if the aircraft was in NY, not to mention how can messages be routed to an aircraft which allegedly crashed 20 minutes earlier?

Pilots For 9/11 Truth have briefly touched on this subject in 9/11: Intercepted through the excellent research of "Woody Box", who initially discovered such alarming information in the released FOIA documents(1). We now have further information which confirms the aircraft was not in the vicinity of New York City when the attacks occurred.

Acars Confirmed - 9/11 Aircraft Airborne Long After Crash - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
    Hilarious. Welcome back to 2006.

The ACARS messages involving UA175 were messages to the plane, not from the plane. Having records of messages being sent to (or via) Ground Radio in Pennsylvania is no proof of the plane actually being in Pennsylvania at that time, unless it can be proven that the ACARS ground system received an acknowledgment from the plane that it had received the message. Do you have evidence of such an acknowledgement?
    This Speech is my recital.

canada ca british columbia
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia - US Citizenship renounced

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    The no plane theory is wacky because everybody saw the planes hit the towers. Please tell us why the plane switch theory is not feasible.
    Inside 9/11 - Who controlled the planes? - YouTube

Well maybe it is true. But someone is going to have to give me a reasonable explanation of what happened to the passengers of the original planes.

And where did the original planes go? Where did they land, or where they blown out of the sky? If the later how come no debris, not witnesses.

What about the "let's roll" cell phone call? Staged? Pretty elaborate.

And finally, why switch the planes. If the original passengers were to be killed anyway, why bother taking the chance of something going wrong?

None of the theory has any logic what-so-ever.
    Obamacare is the new Edsel. Three years of planning a preparation for a lemon nobody wanted.

If you like your lying politicians, you can keep your lying politicians, Period.

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast