View Poll Results: Who altered this footage?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manos Megagiannis

    1 25.00%
  • A TV network like CNN

    0 0%
  • A law enforcement agency

    3 75.00%
Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 424849505152
Results 511 to 516 of 516

Thread: UA 175: Who created this fake footage from this rare south view?

  1. #511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    It's very sad that you haven't posted a single thing in this thread that shows anything resembling a real plane.
    I dont have to....YOU'RE doing it for me....or didn't you understand that?
    Out to the road,out 'neath the stars,feelin' the breeze,passing the cars.....

  2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot911 View Post
    Think anyone is fooled by the utter bull(*)(*)(*)(*) of your posts? I doubt it. If they have, they certainly haven't stepped forward to claim you're right. How does it feel to be the only one making silly claims?
    Hell, RWF doesn't even believe his silly bull(*)(*)(*)(*). And he's about as sympathetic to the cause as anyone can get.
    How nice it would be if everyone judged their party by the same high standards that they use to judge the other party.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    The plane in your gif doesn't circle the tower. Your argument suffers from a lack of veracity.
    Yes it does pass between and circle the towers. That fact is visual and acknowledged by wnbc. It's not a plane but an orb. It's your delusion that anything that was supposed be a plane, is a plane. In other words, if Big Macs were in the air you'd call them planes. The orb turned right, then left across the rear of tower 2. Every person (recently) I've shown the footage to agrees that it's not a plane because it's not.

    "There you see the plane, BETWEEN THE TWO BUILDINGS, and then you see the explosion, UNBELIEVABLE." You're (*)(*)(*)(*) right it's unbelievable because a plane cannot go between any two buildings, nor can a floating orb be a plane. They made two statements, one of which was true and the other a joke.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFPB_...ure=plpp_video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obt-1...ure=plpp_video
    http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

    The objective of disinformation is not to convince you of one point of view or another, it is to create enough uncertainty so that everything is believable and nothing is knowable. " -- James Fetzer

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    Yes it does pass between and circle the towers. That fact is visual and acknowledged by wnbc
    No, it quite clearly does not.
    This Speech is my recital.

  6. #515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    Yes it does pass between and circle the towers. That fact is visual and acknowledged by wnbc. It's not a plane but an orb. It's your delusion that anything that was supposed be a plane, is a plane. In other words, if Big Macs were in the air you'd call them planes. The orb turned right, then left across the rear of tower 2. Every person (recently) I've shown the footage to agrees that it's not a plane because it's not.

    "There you see the plane, BETWEEN THE TWO BUILDINGS, and then you see the explosion, UNBELIEVABLE." You're (*)(*)(*)(*) right it's unbelievable because a plane cannot go between any two buildings, nor can a floating orb be a plane. They made two statements, one of which was true and the other a joke.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFPB_...ure=plpp_video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obt-1...ure=plpp_video
    IF anyone actually agreed with you, they are either trying to spare your feelings or are worried you will go off on them. Not ONE person in this forum has backed up your bull(*)(*)(*)(*) claims. Why? Simple. Your claims are such pure bull(*)(*)(*)(*) that even completely dishonest people stay away from them. You can't even get your fellow truthers to agree with your ludicrous claims, and that is an accomplishment! Even the ones who believe the towers were "dustified" turn their nose up at the stench your posts reek of.

  7. #516

    Default

    Thread is over 500 post. Feel free to start #2.

    Thanks
    Shangrila
    Site Moderator

    Wag more, bark less

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 424849505152

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 482
    Last Post: Nov 24 2011, 07:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks