Iran - Destory Israel

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by raymondo, Dec 3, 2011.

1. raymondo

raymondo Banned

That battle cry will bring a huge grin to the many Anti Semites on this site ---
    mostly found among the Hilly Billies .
    Looks as though they have much in common with the Clerics from Iran .
    Perhaps they will consider signing up with their fellow believers to form the Joint Scum Army of Iran and American Racists .
    And with the bulk of American anti semites being closet Gays ( latest CIA file release) I expect there will be a good amount of cross dressing and secret sexual allegiances .
    All in all , the fun times are coming for the Jew Haters .

Amid international and Israeli controversy over whether or not to attack Iran's nuclear program, the rulers of the Islamic Republic have just "upgraded" their strategic objective of wiping Israel off the map and extended it for the first time to the more ambitious one of annihilating the Jews worldwide. They are using the age-old weapon of anti-Semitism to promote their new goal.
    Two weeks ago, as their nuclear bomb moved menacingly up the pipeline, the ayatollahs in Tehran and Qom unleashed a virulent campaign of anti-Semitic propaganda in their sermons. A new book and a film were released for wide distribution on orders from Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. They draw heavily on the infamous Elders of Zion fiction to accuse the Jews and their rabbis of conspiring to corrupt and rule the world.
    Under the title "How Israel should be destroyed," this book was awarded the best book prize at the Khorassan book fair when it was first displayed there on Thursday, Dec. 1.
    The authors of its seven chapters, identified only as "seminary students of the Holy City of Qom," set out tactics for destroying Israel and the Jews of the world. They quote the Qoran as well as the Protocols of Zion on "the Jewish world view," asserting that the persecution of Jews through the ages - including the Nazi Holocaust - was "just punishment for their crimes."
    The Qoran is cited as urging Muslims to keep their distance from Jews because of their "perfidious and deceitful nature."
    The book quotes extensively from the views of Ayatollah Khomeini, founder of the Iran's 1979 Islamic revolution, under the heading, "Israel Must Be Destroyed." The book's editor Hojjat-ol-Eslam Mohammad Ebrahim-Nia stresses that this prescription has the force of a fatwa (religious edict) and is binding on every Muslim.
    He adds: Notwithstanding every effort to destroy this "criminal" people, it continues to exist and in the guise of Zionism continues its wicked assault on Islam.
    The anti-Semitic film, "The Sabbath Hunter," has been circulating for some time but was a flop with Iranian movie audiences. Now the Supreme Leader has ordered it to be screened at every university in the land. The Basij students who rampaged through the British embassy in Tehran this week were made responsible with getting it widely shown.

2. groupthink

groupthink New Member

i love Israels bone breaking policy ...so peaceful. and of the lord.

3. Mario Milano

Mario Milano New Member Past Donor

You do know that an Israeli government minister admitted that they use the term "anti semite" as a trick to shut down any discussion of crimes committed by Israeli's don't you?
    [video=youtube;1oqJH1KXlPs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1oqJH1KXlPs[/video]

4. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Notice the instant defense of antisemitism?

5. groupthink

groupthink New Member

minister admitted that they use the term "anti semite" as a trick to shut down any discussion---- you used it exactly how she said it should be used...well done.

6. Uri

Uri Active Member

Yes we know.
    Which does not mean that you for example, are not anti semitic.

7. groupthink

groupthink New Member

minister admitted that they use the term "anti semite" as a trick to shut down any discussion---- you used it exactly how she said it should be used...well done.

8. Hoosier8

Notice the instant defense of antisemitism?

9. Angedras

Angedras New Member

Eight months old/no previous responses. Questionable as to flame bait originally and/or meeting thread creation rules (IMO). OP banned weeks ago.

I have reported this thread.

10. groupthink

groupthink New Member

you got a dog in this fight?

11. Captain America

Captain America New Member

It's 2012 and there are still anti-semites in the world? Well, tell them to go stand in line behind the anti-negro and the anti-liberal and the anti-islam and the anti-gun and the anti-religion and the anti-gay and the anti-conservative and the anti-mexican people. Take a seat and wait for your number to be called.

Next.......

12. Anti-NWO

Anti-NWO New Member

At this stage, anyone who reads the Protocols and thinks: "No this is not real and this is not happening." is:

a) Mentally ill
    b) Fooling himself

I got news for you, ALL Jews know that the Protocols are real and they learn this from a very early age. I think many people make the mistake of judging them by using their own Human standards and don't realize that they are an Alien race with a totally Alien mentality, the most significant think about them, in my opinion, is their whole "thesis-><-antithesis" mentality that explains why there are so many of them in both sides of every conflict (ideological, physical, economic, etc) but in reality they are working together, the New World Order conspiracy draws their Hegelian-dialectic scheme from this. They actually believe that conflict is harmony!

13. Anti-NWO

Anti-NWO New Member

2012 and there are still conspiracy deniers?

Speaking of dirty trick by the "chosen ones" Goldwater was one of them. He was a 33 degree mason (and therefore 100% Illuminati) his job was to corrupt conservatism and stop the rise of the Old Right.

PS - And he also had to take it up the tailpipe in order to make it to the higher levels of masonry, this is how they roll.

14. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

Bull $hit.

.. People are liked or disliked for what they do, their deeds , how they behave/treat others , not coz they're Jews or gentiles or Goyim ? Wot ?.

15. Captain America

Captain America New Member

You are simply halarious.

16. Anti-NWO

Anti-NWO New Member

You are simply clueless. If Goldwater was a "rebel" he would get the same treatment Ron Paul got, instead he even got HBO "documentaries" glorifying him and labelling him "Mr. Conservative".

He was just another Hegelian-dialectic actor/sewer rat.

17. The Doctor

The Doctor Banned

How should we refer to people who call for the extermination of world Jewry?

18. The Doctor

The Doctor Banned

What a total crock of (*)(*)(*)(*), the Protocols have been definitively debunked as a complete and utter fraud, it's not even open to debate.

19. The Doctor

The Doctor Banned

Well then explain the topic of this thread. Muslims don't hate Jews because they hate Israel they hate Israel because they hate Jews.

20. Hoosier8

How to respond? How to respond?

Oh. Bwahahahahaha!

21. Mayerling

Mayerling Well-Known Member

Then why is there so much intermarrying between Jewish women and Muslim men here in Egypt?
    There was a period of time in Egypt- during the time of the monarchy - where some of the wealthiest landowners were Jewish, when some of the ministers were Jewish, where a " jewish " last name didn't even resonate as being " jewish"and even if it did, it wouldn't have mattered. Egyptians were Egyptians and not Jewish Egyptians or Muslim Egyptians or Christian Egyptians. In the social circles I mix in that is still the case.

22. alexa

alexa Well-Known Member Past Donor

Anthony Lerman is 'sense on antisemitism' says he believes that 'antisemitism' in ME countries is different to how it was/is in the West. He sees it as far more politically caused in the ME. When for instance it was believed that peace was going to come due to Oslo, according to him, antisemitism decreased sharply. (Of course a lot of water has passed under the bridge and it may have changed by now)

http://www.axt.org.uk/essays/Lerman.htm

23. HBendor

HBendor New Member

You must be kidding us here,,, but there is a limit to whitewash El Turra and Abu Za'abal are solemn reminders of what Jews endured in Egypt.

EGYPT:- IT BEGAN IN MAY 1967
    In Egypt, all Jews regardless of nationality, were required to register at the end of May 1967.
    Obviously, for Nasser-who had closed the Straits of Tiran to Israel shipping a few days earlier and was massing a formidable armored force on Israel's southern border-the war was on, and he wanted to be ready to swoop down on the country's Jewish population at a moment's notice.
    And, indeed, when full-scale fighting broke out on 5 June, the Egyptian Police struck: nearly all able-bodied Jewish men between 20 and 50 were arrested and incarcerated in crowded cells, under inhuman conditions.
    (From Newsletter published by American Jewish Committee, Institute of Human Relations, December 1967)

TESTIMONY OF AN EGYPTIAN JEWISH REFUGEE
    The following is the testimony of a Jew, one of those expelled from Egypt, on the hardships that he suffered from the time of his arrest on 5 June 1967 until he left Egypt. (In this as in the testimonies that follow, full personal details have been withheld, to protect members of the family still residing in Egypt, Iraq and Syria, respectively.)
    Name: Saliman K.
    Present place of residence: BatYam, Israel
    On 5 June 1967, at 8 o'clock in the morning, about seven officers and police pounded on the door of my apartment and asked me to accompany them for "five minutes". As an experienced person, I already knew what it was all about, and I managed to take a sum of money with me.
    Together with other Jews, I was transported to the "Sharif" Police Station in Alexandria and 22 of us were placed in a small detention cell. Among us were boys aged 16-17, and there were also three old men of 80 and over. In the cell with us was also the Chief Rabbi of the Alexandria Jewish Community, Haham Nafusi. We stayed in that small cell about three days, without any sanitary arrangements and without food. At first they did not bring us even water, and when I applied to one of the prison officers about this, he answered very clearly: "It is better that you die like this than by gas.,,
    On the second day of detention, the condition of one of the old men became grave, because of the lack of water, and he actually appeared to be dying. Our shouts did not move the warders from their hard-heartedness. I therefore used the proven method of "bakshish". I took a ball-point pen apart and put a five-pound note into its tube. In a whisper I called to the warder who
    was standing guard alongside the cell door and I passed the tube to him through the hole of the lock. I whispered: "Water, water!" At first the man appeared to be at a loss and was perplexed; then he disappeared for a minute and returned with his mouth full of water; he placed the pen tube in his mouth and again, through the hole of the lock, spurted the water inside. On the other side, we held the fainting old man with his mouth to the hole and the water was poured into his throat.
    Only early on the third day of detention, after we had sent off a letter to the Police Commander in the Rabbi's name, in which he adjured him by Allah, did one of the warders appear and place a bucket of water in the middle of the cell. We drank from the bucket like horses. On the same day, we shouted, demanding food. Once, when I shouted, armed police burst into the cell. We pretended to be sleeping. They went from one to the other of us, demanding that he say something so as to identify the shouter by his voice. When they reached me, they recognized my voice, and I admitted that I had shouted. They immediately attacked me and wanted to carry out an act of sodomy on me, but the terrible screams of my cell companions frightened them off and they left me.

Abu-Za'abal
    After three days of detention, I was put onto a truck together with 22 other Jews, and we were taken to Abu Za'abal Prison, near Cairo. Here there were 600 Jews, among them old men and young boys, and also among us were men suffering from diabetes and various heart ailments.
    In the prison we were placed in cells measuring 5 by 8 metres. Seventy men were put into one cell. Here the prison warders abused us incessantly. They would hit us on the back and on the soles of our feet. They enjoyed seeing us racked with pain. Each day they forced us to shout in chorus: "Long live Abdul Nasser!" "Down with the Anglo-American imperialists!", "Palestine for the Arabs!" Whoever did not shout with all his might was placed by the warders in front of the rest and they would beat him until blood flowed.
    They forced Rabbi Nafusi to climb up to the iron bars, to hang there and declare with the rest, "Long live Abdul Nasser!" If he did not shout with all his might, he was struck. After two days, he was released from the prison and returned to Alexandria.
    For 25 days I stayed in the prison until, as a national of a foreign State, I was given attention; I was then transferred from the prison, with 11 Jews of Greek and Spanish nationality, to a Russian ship anchored in Alexandria port. The ship brought us to Cyprus. From Nicosia I succeeded in contacting my wife and three children in Alexandria. I instructed them to apply to the Consulate of the State of which I am a citizen to handle their departure from Alexandria. After a fortnight, my wife and children left Egypt and came to me.

Broken in Body and Spirit
    Afterwards I went with my family to Naples. While I was in Naples I used to visit the port from time to time to see whether, among those arriving from Egypt, there were relatives and friends of mine. The scenes that I witnessed in Naples were terrible. Each day Jewish refugees from Egypt arrived at the port and the same suffering and torture could be seen in their faces and on their bodies. Most of them had been imprisoned in the "Ezbekia" Police Station in Cairo. They arrived with shaven heads and broken limbs. Some were without teeth, on others there were signs of cigarette burns on their faces. A boy aged 16 arrived with all the fingers of his hands cut off!
    All the Jews expelled from Egypt were foreign nationals. Jews of Egyptian nationality were transferred at the beginning of the year to the El-Toura prison near Cairo. Since then, not one Jew has been released from that prison, and, according to what is told by the prisoners' relatives who reach Naples, those detained are suffering from nervous breakdowns; some of them tried to commit suicide, and others are known to have died in the prison.
    The unfortunate situation of these Jews who are left in Egypt is well known to me as a person who lived there. In the name of humanity, I declare that everything must be done to help these people and to assist them to get out of the hell in which they are now.

24. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

Alexa , is it true that BEFORE the influx of European Ashkenazim Zionists into Palestine with plans to dispossess /displace non-Jewish Palestinians in order to create a Jewish majority - according to Herzl's "Der Judenstaat" - there was no "anti-semitism " in Palestine and most other Arab countries ?

In your opinion is current ant-Zionism (anti-semitism ) in the ME any worse than hatred of Arabs (Christian+ Muslim- spilling over against Muslims in general ) which is apparently deeply part of Jewish/Israeli sentiments. ?

25. slashbeast

slashbeast Banned

Most all of the anti-semites i'm seeing on here and other internet avenues are mostly arabs, not hillbillies.

Islam = Nazism