Let's HOPE to CHANGE Holder.

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by loong, Dec 4, 2011.

1. loong

loong Banned

One would think that there is a limit to the limitless bungling and sheer CRAP from the one that should be setting the example not only for Law & Order, but for JUSTICE ........ especially by the holder of the exalted title Dept of JUSTICE, Eric Holder.

Yet, one gets the never ending litany of flagrant boondoggling & cover-ups, such as the flagrant racist Black Panther voting intimidation, idiotic decisions such as giving Foreign Terrorists, the Al Queda, the same rights as American Citizens, placing the Trial of the Horrendous Terrorist KSM in the midst of New York, attempt to abolish Gitmo, denying the State of Arizona to protect it's citizens' lives from Mexico's Drug Cartels, denying States correct protection from Illegal Immigrants, etc. And, now the MURDEROUS Fast & Furious Scam that's noting short of CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR.

Here is the link that probably covers some of your feelings of HELPLESS OUTRAGE regarding Obamaland's continued tenure of the CRIMINAL FOOL, our DOJ, Erik Holder.

http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles/2011/12/04/eric_holder_gets_furious_fast/page/full/

Eric Holder Gets Furious Fast

Doug Giles

You know what makes me angry? Guys who use more than three words when ordering Starbucks coffee, lizards that steal quail eggs and speed walkers. That’s what makes me mad. You know what gets Eric Holder heated? Probing questions from young reporters.

Yep, apparently young charges from conservative news sites aren’t supposed to ask Attorney General Eric Holder any itchy questions.

Hope and change.

This past Tuesday the Daily Caller got duly (*)(*)(*)(*)ed by the big dog of the DOJ for asking him what he thinks about the 52 members of Congress, three presidential candidates and two sitting Governors calling for him to hang up his hat over the Fast & Furious fiasco.

Hope and change, plebeians.

For the uninitiated, i.e. those who only watch Rachel Maddow’s show, Fast & Furious was the brain fart that the ATF and the DOJ hatched that purposefully put thousands of semi-automatic U.S. weapons into the hands of fully automatic murderous Mexican drug cartels. Doh. This act of wizardry by the ATF/DOJ has led to the deaths of hundreds of Mexicans and at least one U.S. Border Agent, Brian Terry.

This just in (sorta): The Obama Administration has now abruptly sealed the court docs containing the staggering details of how Mexicans murdered Brian Terry via the weapons Obama’s gents provided. But I digress …

Hope and change.

Now, in a normal world one would expect investigations into the nuts and bolts of the nuts and dolts who spawned this egregious crap; however, in the weird world that is Obamaland, where up is down and down is up, any attempt to connect the dots and affix some blame by the not-so-free-press to BHO’s buddies is met with stern rebuke by our nation’s chief lawkeeper.

Hope and change, monkeys. Hope and change.

Mi amigo Matthew Boyle of Daily Caller fame, his senior colleague Neil Munro and Townhall.com’s femme fatale Katie Pavlich have been on this scandal like stink on a monkey from day one just trying to figure out the WTFs of this foul caper in which hundreds of people have died and of which hundreds of thousands of people would like to know exactly who ordered this retarded scheme. And that, my friend, is verboten in this current misnamed Department of Justice—which is strange because BHO promised all the young ‘uns that he was going to sport the most transparent administration ever, ever, ever. Yes, mister and miss twentysomething, the admin that promised you the moon is now … mooning you.

Which leads me to my Jerry Springer summation for this week’s musings: This goes out to all the young dudes in light of Holder’s finger wag this week. Please, do not—I repeat—do not cease to pursue truth and speak truth to power. Our grand country needs good cats like you who will hold our elected officials accountable to all the laws we commoners are expected to keep. So, my heat-seeking missiles: Please stay your course. You’re greatly appreciated. Don’t let their threats grind you down.
    Hope and change.

Trinnity and (deleted member) like this.
  2. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

Holder will soon be acquainted with the underside of a bus....ObamaCampaign2012 has more than enough liabilities without him piling on.

loong and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

Good OP, and points.
    Holder has to go, and I think he will. Obama too.

loong and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

If Obama doesn't get rid of Holder, Fast and Furious will be a millstone around the neck of his 2012 campaign. The only reason I can think of why Obama is keeping him is, maybe Holder knows Obama's hand in the matter and Barry's afraid of Holder spilling the beans. I think you'll know when Obama's reached Holders "let's make a deal" to take the fall for him. Holder will up and resign for the good of the party.....ladies and gentlemen we have a deal.

5. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Going after Holder is pointless really. Obama would just pardon him. Unless it brings down Obama as last i checked he cant pardon himself.

6. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

Obama will try to keep him if he can.
    They're both in too deep and they're covering each other.

This scandal is so bad, even the MSM is covering it - some.
    This scandal is prison worthy for the prez. But because he is the prez, we respect the office too much to ever see a prez in prison. He belongs there tho-

F and F is criminal and treasonous.

7. Professor Peabody

Pardoning an AG who's Justice Dept facilitated the death of a Border Patrol agent would be political suicide for the Democrats. Just imagine the political ads.

8. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

All Obama would have to do is say its a "partisan" attack and the Dems would gobble it up.

Oh wait he is doing that now.

9. Professor Peabody

A dead border patrol agent from a gun supplied by the US Government to dangerous drug cartels? Only the most Liberal of Morons will believe it and you'll never convince them any different.

Trinnity and (deleted member) like this.
  10. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Read the previous threads on this forum about the topic. People were rushing to defend it as no big deal and well Bush did it to!

Its sad really.

11. Professor Peabody

Bush defended fast and furious after agent Brian Terry was killed? I'll need some proof of that please link to your information source.

12. MnBillyBoy

MnBillyBoy New Member

Romney has called for Holder to be fired and replaced.

Romney/Pawlenty 2012

13. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

I agree with you. I'm pointing out what arguements they use. Doesnt mean they are vaid.

14. loong

loong Banned

As usual Trinnity is spot on.