Why did everybody, including Ronald Reagan, pose for pictures with Michael Jackson?

Discussion in 'Other Off-Topic Chat' started by botenth, Dec 4, 2011.

1. botenth

botenth Banned

Check out some of these pictures and tell me how you feel when you look at them:

http://surftofind.com/change

I really feel rather sad to see how Michael Jackson was exploited when he was alive and how he was totally abandoned when he faced false criminal allegations

How do these pictures make you feel now that he is dead?

Are we, the ones who were silent when he was accused, not responsible for killing him slowly?

I feel that he have let down a great humanitarian, and he deserved much, much better from us.

Look at the pictures and please tell me what you think.

For God's sake, don't let airheads like Dr. Drew be his spokesperson now that this most gentle of all gentle beings, is gone.

And please do not be silly enough to think that poor old Dr. Murray bears ANY responsibility, for struggling to keep his friend alive.

2. Chip Farley

Chip Farley Banned

Well he locked himself away in that massive neverland ranch compound. It is kind of hard to find a guy in a big place like that.

Also alot of the time the guy went around in disguises/ masks so people could not tell it was him, hard to support a guy in disguise.

[​IMG]

Better to be endorsed by Wacko Jacko then the Dixie Chixs!!!

3. Bain

Bain New Member

I question his innocents, to many young boys. I do love his music though...

This song/video sums up the hypocrisy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU"]Michael Jackson is Dead - YouTube[/ame]

4. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

People likely posed for phots with him because they were lesser celebrities than he was. Being shown in a photo with him ensures their names are remembered.

5. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

I watched this interview of MJ. He was asked why he slept w/young boys and I'll never forget his answer.... he said in his little whispy voice:

"There is nothing more precious than sharing your bed w/those you love..."

They were talking about little kids. Why didn't he say "there's noting more precious than sharing your merry-go-round w/those you love"? Why did it have to be a bed?

The guy was a freak and a pedophile - period.:twisted:

6. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

I saw that interview and that comment did give me chills. I am unsure if he was a pedophile, but he certainly did have an unhealthy fixation for young children.

7. botenth

botenth Banned

Ronald Reagan was not a lesser celebrity.

As for the so called "creepy" interview, I thought it was totally innocuous.

I mean, face it, he was Peter Pan, at heart.

It is not a crime to be immature in that respect, and that's all it was.

What I found creepy is exploiting his child-like immaturity --NOW THAT'S DISGUSTING !

8. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

I seems to me that he was exploited for pretty much his whole life, his exploitation as a child probably playing a major role in his later issues. I wouldn't say he was abandoned when he was accused though, quite the opposite in fact as there were so many people (like you) automatically assuming he was innocent of any and all accusations.

Unless you are party to some specific information regarding the accusations, no. Keeping silent during criminal cases is the right thing to do. If anything, the masses of supporters camping outside courtrooms would do more harm than good.

I disagree. I think people like the doctor were the problem. They are "yes men" who surround the rich and famous supporting anything that person says or does, however ridiculous or dangerous. That creates the escalating path of eccentricity that Jackson was an extreme example of.

Assuming Jackson was innocent in his motives, he was seriously let down by the people around him who left him to do things that gave the impression of criminality and to get so addicted to prescription medication that it ultimately killed him. I think the fans, certainly later in his life, share a little responsibility for ignoring or even celebrating the obvious signs of these problems.

9. botenth

botenth Banned

As for you blaming Dr. Murray, it'slike blaming Obama for destroying the economy, when the Bush wars are clearly responsible for that.

Hey, why don't we hang Obama and give the Bushes a free pass, do you also agree with that.

The point I am trying to make is that the incarceration of Dr. Murray is absolutely political, it has absolutely nothing to do with the law --kind of like stealing the election from Al Gore and blaming the Gore campaign.

10. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

I didn't say I was blaming him. That said, I see no reason not to believe that he was responsible for providing a dangerous prescription drug to a already weakened addict in an uncontrolled situation and thus the manslaughter conviction wasn't unreasonable.

I don't think that's the key point though. It seems the route to Jacksons early death was well under way and probably inevitable one way or another. He was let down by lots of people who chose to take the money or fame by association over doing the right thing and saying "no".

I don't see how or why? Who would stand to gain anything from it?

11. Up On the Governor

Up On the Governor Well-Known Member

He promised me candy and said he had a pony.

12. jedimiller

jedimiller Well-Known Member

Because the media attacks anyone that doesn't look cool or fit a profile. Jackson was accused and terminated by ignorant bastards. I always defended him, but the idiots kept coming.

13. botenth

botenth Banned

I agree.

And the same thing is happening to Dr. Conrad Murray.

14. jedimiller

jedimiller Well-Known Member

No. that filth of a doctor was proven guilty in a court of Law. Jackson was not found guilty in court. HUGE difference.

That doctor is responsible for his death. Plain and simple.

15. botenth

botenth Banned

Oh please.

The only difference is Tom Mesereau.

You know how many innocent people we have in prison, or do you think that Tom Sneddon was a lone gunman?

16. Hummingbird

Jackson was a hard-core DRUG ADDICT..... he and all other drug addicts cause their own death.

Jackson, Presley, Anna Nicole Smith and the like have the $ to get the best of rehab and they won't do it..... they think they're invincible. Their drug use tell them differently and they die.......

17. botenth

botenth Banned

If that was the case, Keith Richards would have died 30 years ago.

18. Hummingbird

You disagree that heavy drug use will eventually cause the person's death? LOL! ok... That's the trouble w/people who live their lives thru celebrities.... you're so mesmerized by that person(s), you can't realize they are just another mortal human being......

Don't know who Keith Richards is and not interested.... if he's another drug addict and still living - well, that's nice. It won't last forever.....

19. botenth

botenth Banned

I said that Keith Richards is okay now because he found Jesus !

http://ahabit.com/god

SEE ! The truth is undeniable !

20. BuckNaked

BuckNaked New Member

OOOooohhh, my gawd?? That has to be the most ridiculous thing I have read in months. Sorry I had to stop there and cuz I'm laughing so hard I'm about to pee myself...

Oh and PS, celebrity politicians will prostitute anybody if they think it will get them a vote.

21. BuckNaked

BuckNaked New Member

He's one of the Rolling Stones and he's already lived longer than most of the healthy people he grew up with, and is already past the average life expectancy of what would in normal cases be accepted as a perfect male specimen.

He probably did more drugs on any given night in the late 70-early 80’s, than the average druggie does in a week. He should have been dead, according to government statistics, decades ago. I guess you could say he is the exception, but more than likely he is a complete fluke, scientifically speaking that is.