+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: When I turn 21

1. Default

Another thought, the S&W M&P45 is about the same width as a .45, but you can get 10rd. and 14rd. mags for it.

At the moment mine has 951rds. through it, a vast majority were the filthy "TulAmmo", and zero cleaning. Zero failures. Not even a single failure to feed or failure to eject. 49 more rounds and I will clean it and send Smith and Wesson a nice email. lol
    Last edited by Wolverine; Dec 05 2011 at 02:37 PM.
    There is no love in Fear.

Feminism is pretty much an all whites club pretending to be concerned with equal rights of racial minorities.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Another thought, the S&W M&P45 is about the same width as a .45, but you can get 10rd. and 14rd. mags for it.

At the moment mine has 951rds. through it, a vast majority were the filthy "TulAmmo", and zero cleaning. Zero failures. Not even a single failure to feed or failure to eject. 49 more rounds and I will clean it and send Smith and Wesson a nice email. lol
    lol well I plan to buy hollow points. I don't know much about what brand is best

3. Default

I use Horandy Critical Defense. Should a thread be wearing a heavy jacket, the bullets possess a polymer tip to prevent the hollow point from becoming plugged and failing to expand.

Feminism is pretty much an all whites club pretending to be concerned with equal rights of racial minorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    Well, I just really want a .45, it has power, and I can get 10 round clips for it. I do not like the idea of a 9mm, just...idk. I prefer power. I think if I get a shoulder holster I would make it where I had a second strap below it going around my stomach to hold it down.
    .45's are nice and so are 9mm's, but I prefer my CZ-75B in .4o S&W, it's my best compromise....
    Out to the road,out 'neath the stars,feelin' the breeze,passing the cars.....

5. Default

Wish I knew what that means lol.

6. Default

.40S&W's are sort of the middle ground between 9mm and .45ACP.

.40S&W, from what I have seen, is actually ballistically superior to the .45ACP.

7. Default

The 40 is a hot round for sure, but I don't care for the muzzle flip. And while the 40 may expand, the 45 sure isn't going to shrink! I'm strictly a 45 acp man, I know it hurts the glock boys but perfection was created in 1911...

I carried a S&W Pro Series sub compact 1911 for awhile and was very impressed, out of 1000 rounds I only encountered 7 malfunctions, all of which where FTF. Thats pretty impressive for a 3 inch 1911. This would be a gun well worth a look for every day carry.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Badrinath View Post
    The 40 is a hot round for sure, but I don't care for the muzzle flip. And while the 40 may expand, the 45 sure isn't going to shrink! I'm strictly a 45 acp man, I know it hurts the glock boys but perfection was created in 1911...

I carried a S&W Pro Series sub compact 1911 for awhile and was very impressed, out of 1000 rounds I only encountered 7 malfunctions, all of which where FTF. Thats pretty impressive for a 3 inch 1911. This would be a gun well worth a look for every day carry.
    Glock makes a .45acp.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
    --C. S. Lewis, God in the Dock, p. 292.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by perdidochas View Post
    Glock makes a .45acp.
    I guess you missed the 1911 part......

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Badrinath View Post
    I guess you missed the 1911 part......
    1911's are nice, but I prefer that other gun from Browning....the hi-power....
    Out to the road,out 'neath the stars,feelin' the breeze,passing the cars.....

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast