The Real Jim Garrison

Discussion in 'JFK' started by botenth, Dec 7, 2011.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. botenth

botenth Banned

Some researchers have determined that David Ferrie was actually one of the
    shooters on the grassy knoll and that Jim Garrison, who was Hoover's eyes and ears in New Orleans, was involved in the Kennedy assassination; Which explains his obsession to cover CONTROL th etruth.

http://ahabit.com/garrison

In other words, Jim Garrison was another Jack Ruby; one silenced Lee Oswald, the other silenced David Ferrie.

ISN'T THAT AMAZING ?

2. ar10

ar10 New Member

One of the best budgeted research projects in modern times was done with the help of a film director, Oliver Stone. Yes, at times, he led the movie JFK down a literary licence lane, but all in all, his work was much more factual than the Warren Report.

Stone did not seem to think, as far as I know, that there were skeleton's in Garrison's closet.

So, are we to believe, that Oliver Stone was also covering up for J. Edgar? I find that not very likely. However, corruption runs deep, and anyone with money, and I mean serious money, in their money clip, is beholding to someone in this screwed up mess we live in today. I know police officers that are drug smugglers. I know police officers that steal. I know of politicians that are embroiled in child kidnapping and worse.

For Stone to tell the story he told, as deep as he told it, would require a high level of protection, to keep him alive. Where did this protection come from, and what was traded for that protection, we can only ponder.

3. ar10

ar10 New Member

If you send a young lady to a dance, and you do not want lots of boys dancing with her, you need to arrange a dance partner for the girl to keep her moving on the dance floor, and the gentleman, would need to keep the direction of that dance away from other men wanting to cut in.

Suggesting Garrison is the gentleman in that dance, and the investigation was the maiden is something I will need to think about.

You would also need to buy off witnesses, and buy off a jury. Something that has been done before.

Questions:

What year did J. Edgar die? 1972

What year was the Garrison trial? 1969

Makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

4. botenth

botenth Banned

5. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

thats obviously all disinformation and propaganda to try and discredit Garrison.Garrison eyes and ears for Hoover? could not be any further than the truth.Everybody that knew Garrison knew he was a true patriot who tried to do the right thing.

6. candycorn

candycorn New Member Past Donor

So the DA of New Orleans was in on it too. That phone that's not ringing.....thats MENSA not calling.

7. 9/11 was an inside job

well government officials and the city of dallas DID try extremely hard to try and keep Stone from making the film you know? They couldnt kill him because that would open up a can of worms that Stone was on to something.Thats why they never killed garrison either because he had too many people behind him.when they cant kill you,they try and discredit you.They tried that many times over the years with Garrison and with Stone when he was making the film.Matter of fact when Stone was initially making the film,the first draft of the screenplay for the film was stolen.then later,a second draft of the screenplay got stolen as well.That was unprecedented in hollywood.

8. candycorn

They tried so hard they gave him two permits to film in Dallas, one in Fort Worth, and another in Irving.

Welcome to Liar-ville, population you.

9. 9/11 was an inside job

I am so grateful for the ignore list.Stone and Garriosn had too many people behind them so they could not bump them off and kill them like they wanted to.when they cant kill you, they try and discredit you which is what they tried to do with Stone and Garrison.The media attacked garrison vicicously with lies and propaganda and pretty much made the rest of life miserable.

10. candycorn

Good to see you run away from the "Dallas resisted" lie you just told. Happy Holidays.

11. 9/11 was an inside job

yeah sure is.

12. other guy

other guy Member

Who done it? Who knows. All you have to do is go look at the video, As a hunter all my life it seems clear to me that he was shot from the front. It blew out the back of his head. Jackie was trying to climb out on the back of the car. She was not trying to get away. She was trying to recover the back of his head. There are people now who are wanting to dig up his body. I say let it go. Leave him rest in peace. It was 50 years ago.

13. 9/11 was an inside job

whats funny is no matter how many people like you that hunt and come on here and post that you know from experience from hunting that the head goes forwards when shot from the back.they ignore it everytime.they're so much in denial.somethng else they always ignore is there was a vietnam sniper who wrote a book on the subject.

He had never seen the zapruder film till the early 90's and when he saw how the head movied forward,he knew it was b.s because he was a tranied sniper who had sSEVERAL dozens of kills and was one of the top snipers and he wrote in his book that in all his kills that he made in vietnam,he never once saw a mans head go backwards after shooting him.This photo here proves thats true as well.

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/slow-musso_h_GIFSoupcom.gif