+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Your Opinion, In 500 Words, What Happened To JFK?

  1. Icon5

    Hey Horse since your the only one besides Till The Last Drop that has come on here that has intelligence of any kind,just wondering,Have you noticed that with the exception of Carter,that every president we have had since Kennedy,that everyone of them has been worse than the previous one and been more corrupt each time since then?

    I dont think anybody could possibly be any worse than our president we have now but then again,I never thought anybody could possibly be any worse than Bushwacker.I should have known better though because of what I just mentioned.Bush was transparent,everybody knows how corrupt he is.Obama though is one clever bastard.He continues to fool people constantly all the time despite how he has constantly spits on the constituion and and shreads it to pieces everyday.

    I mentioned carter not being as bad as the others since JFK because Ford before him was MUCH worse.He as you know served on the warren commission and was part of the coverup of course.Carter was really the only halfway decent president we have had since JFK.He wasnt a great president by any means,but he was closer to the greatness of JFK than all the other corrupt ones we have had.

    Carter as you might know,he ALSO was trying to get rid of the CIA and the establishment forced him out of office as well for doing so but in a different way of course. He was taking steps to get rid of the CIA in his last year in office but since he did not try and implement his plan till it was too late,he did not have enough time to do it in.Thats just another example of another good president who did not get to stay in office very long.

    If carter had been elected another term,they would have killed him as well thats a given.But since he was on his way out within the year anyways with how they had it setup for him not to get reelected,they did not have to kill him.He was set up to fail and not get reelected of course with the october surprise.Im sure you are familiar with that?

    Plus just like with Bush and with Obama,they made sure the 1980 election was stolen to get their man Reagan in whom they knew would let the CIA roam free and do as they pleased.When carter was in there,he had changed the CIA in a few ways,getting rid of the peolle who ran their covert operations and bringing in more people who had had morals and wanted to do good for the country.But as soon as reagan got in there all that changed and the CIA again was able to run their covert operations again and Reagan of course brought in people that were corrupt and evil like he was.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.


  2. #62
    usa us alabama
    Location: Northern Alabama
    Posts: 542

    Default

    Here.
    Since I care for you, I cleaned up your posting for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

    '()' indicates where a space was required.
    Light gray font indicates an improper figure that is crossed out or deleted as wrong, superfluous, or just plain hideous.
    Red font is the insertion of a proper capitalization, word, or character.

    Note; the title, "President" is usually capitalized, and not spelled, "president", but I am guessing that your choice not to capitalize it indicates some form of disrespect for the office. Since I share that opinion, I have left those alone.

    Thank me later by buying me a nice dinner and some wine, okay love?



    Quote 9/11 was an inside job:

    "Hey Horse, since you're the only one besides Till The Last Drop that has come on here that who has possesses intelligence of any kind,()just wondering;()Have you noticed that, with the exception of Carter,()that every president we have had since Kennedy,()that everyone of them has been worse than the previous one, and been more corrupt each time since then?

    I dont think anybody could possibly be any worse than our president we have now, but then again,()I never thought anybody could possibly be any worse than Bushwacker(sic).()I should have known better though because of what I just mentioned.()Bush was transparent,()everybody knows how corrupt he is.()Obama though is one clever bastard.()He continues to fool people constantly all the time, despite how he has constantly spits on The Constitution and and shreads it to pieces every()day.

    I mentioned Carter not being as bad as the others (since JFK anyway) because Ford before him was MUCH worse.()He, as you know, served on the Warren Commission and was certainly part of the coverup of course.()Carter was really the only halfway decent president we have had since JFK.()He wasn't a great president by any means,()but he was closer to the greatness of JFK than all the other corrupt ones we have had since.

    Carter, as you might know,()he ALSO was trying to get rid of the CIA and the establishment forced him out of office (as well for doing so, but in a different way of course). He was taking steps to get rid of the CIA in his last year in office, but since he did not try and implement his plan till it was too late,()he did not have enough time to do it in accomplish that feat.()Thats just another example of another good president who did not get to stay in office very long.

    If Carter had been elected another term,()they would have killed him as well, that's a given.()But since he was on his way out within the year anyways with how they had it setup for him not to get reelected,()they did not have to kill him.()He was set up to fail and not get reelected (of course) with the October Surprise.()I'm sure you are familiar with that, or are you?

    Plus, just like with Bush and with Obama,()they made sure that the 1980 election was stolen to that they might get their man Reagan into office. whom they They knew Reagan would let the CIA roam free and do as they pleased.()When Carter was in there office,()he had changed the CIA in a few ways,; getting rid of the peolle people who ran their covert operations, and bringing in more people who had had morals and wanted to do good things for the country.()But as soon as Reagan got in there, all that changed, and the CIA again was able to run their covert operations again. and Reagan, of course, brought in people that were as corrupt and evil like as he was."



    Postscript: That was indeed a lot of spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors. Have you considered taking a basic College English course?

    No insult intended, but I really think it would help you a lot.
    Last edited by sparky2; Apr 01 2012 at 06:55 AM.

  3. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparky2 View Post
    [B]Here.
    Since I care for you, I cleaned up your posting for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

    Postscript: That was indeed a lot of spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors. Have you considered taking a basic College English course?

    No insult intended, but I really think it would help you a lot.
    I will say this about 9/11; after reading his/her posts, I feel like a cryptographer working for Cdr. Rochefort during WWII trying to break the Japanese code!

    They do make for some interesting reading - not only for the outlandish and humorous conspiracy theories that are put forth, but also for the... let's say unusual syntax.

    Personally, I hope that 9/11 doesn't change! His/her posts are always entertaining, and if I have to cope with poor punctuation, bad grammar, and frequent misspellings as part of the comedy, then so be it!

    Hang tough, 9/11, and remember what Billy Joel said --

    Don't go changin', to try and please me
    You never let me down before
    Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm


    SpotsCat is a trademark of SpotsCat Intergalactic Enterprises LLC, All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use of the exceptionally witty material contained herein shall be prostituted to the fullest extent. Trespassers will be shot. No glass bottles in the pool area. Brush your teeth and wear clean underwear.


  4. Default

    JFK failed to send in the waiting Marine troops during the Bay of Pigs invasion so to overthrow Castro. Then he fired DCI Allen Dulles, Deputy DCI Charles Cabell (brother of the Dallas mayor), and Deputy of Operations Richard Bissel, while threatening to "splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces." A year after the Bay of Pigs fiasco, the Soviets are installing nukes in Cuba, leading to the Cuban Missile Crisis which almost sets the world on fire. By the time it became clear that JFK would probably not be sending troops into Vietnam, plans for a coup d'etat were probably already in the works.

    Adding a twist to Operation Northwoods so to kill two birds with one stone, JFK was to be assassinated by a cabal who could be convincingly identified as Castro agents. This would give the Powers That Be an excellent excuse for an all-out invasion of Cuba, while getting rid of a POTUS whom they considered dangerously uncooperative and weak in the face of continuing Soviet aggression.

    The plan was to assassinate JFK at Dealey Plaza. Oswald was supposed to get into an awaiting car immediately following the assassination and whisked away to a safe house. At the safe house, Oswald, and probably two or three Cuban nationals, were to either be killed in a dramatic shootout with police or seemingly kill themselves in an explosion, all on live television. Inside the safe house, numerous documents were to be found linking Oswald and the Cubans to Castro.

    Instead, Oswald gets spooked when someone other than himself makes the head shot on JFK. His controllers never told him that there was a back-up sniper nested in the Dal-Tex building. They were afraid that he might not fire his weapon if he knew, and it was absolutely critical for him to do so, even if he missed by a mile. What they did not anticipate was Oswald's reaction to such a revelation.

    Having not been appraised of such important information as the presence of a second shooter, Oswald suspects that he may have been set up as the fall guy. Thus, as he exits the TSBD, he gets on a bus instead of into the getaway car. He then hops off the bus and takes a taxi home where he grabs his revolver and heads back out the door. He walks to a phone booth where he calls his controller. His controller assures him that he is not a fall guy and tells him to meet up at the movie house. While walking to the movie house, he encounters Officer Tibbett. He executes Tibbett and continues on to the movie house where he is promptly arrested by police.

  5. Default Whatever happened to Fay Wray?

    Quote Originally Posted by ar10 View Post
    In the amount of space in the text box, without letting it scroll, (about 250 words), tell us what you think happened to JFK.
    Most JFK 'theories' have been peddled either by those into misdirection, or those wanting to make a buck.

    An assassination of the President shines the spotlight of Epic Fail upon Whom?

    If you've answered, "The Secret Service", you may still continue reading this with your mind opened.

    First, A little background of that time period... 50 years ago.

    That was the Height of the Cold War with Russia.

    Atom Bomb Phobia was mother to not just a few homemade A-Bomb Shelters..

    Russia? Terrifically powerful enemy..

    With very bad evil persona Nikita Khruschev ("We will bury you!") at Russia's helm

    Things were so "tight" that Americans with Russian heritage
    were way-loathe to reveal their Russian heritage:
    choosing "Polish" or "Chechoslovakian" instead.

    AND SHEESH.. IF you were a known American Communist... you were in the (*)(*)(*)(*)..

    PLUS, REALIZE, JUST AS WITH North Korea Today,
    Americans could not just simply GO to Russia, period.. !

    But, marksman Communist Sympathizer Lee Harvey Oswald somehow got in.. and was feasted with women.

    He even married a Russian Citizen ... again, unheard of.. !

    I cannot overstate how right on the money was the air we breathed back when..

    Let's go back just a notch in time from the Assassination.. . to JFK and Khruschev.

    K was invited to the USA .. It was the biggest security blanket in US history.

    K went to the UN and Banged his shoe upon his podium..yelling like a madman!

    K deemed and called JFK an "amateur"...

    Along comes the Cuban Missile Crisis

    That was tense serious very big time WWIII-level Nuclear business.

    JFK publicly posts U-2 spy plane photos of Russian Missiles in Cuba on TV!!!

    (Later on.. after JFK, K shoots down a U-2, just before a summit meeting (Gary Powers)

    JFK publicly Gives Khruschev an Ultimatum: "Remove missiles OR we will war against you!!!"

    K.. very reluctantly, removed the missiles from Cuber

    This is major major egg on the baddest man on the Planet's FACE.

    Badda Bing.. JFK is dead.. via K .. KGB

    Badda Bing, Jack (Ruby) Rubenstein) American Communist Party, assassinates Oswald under orders from Moscow.

    To make a longer story shorter, just before Ruby was going to testify to Congress,
    he died of cancer.. and had prior claimed that he'd been injected with Cancer.

    And as y'all should know by now, many people close to the investigation.. died before they too could open their yaps..

    Most of the above is easily verifiable..

    Some is getting very hard to find the Google way.

    OKAY..

    You've all heard and read theories up the ying-yang

    And this is just another one.

    JFK was shot by Oswald.. an Epic Fail on the Secret Service who shall never admit
    that their arch enemy Russia was not only the big elephant in the Room.. but beat them at their job.

    The collective-mindset sense of Security of the American populace,
    could and can not be allowed to realize how susceptible to damages from Enemies we really are.

    And.. as with everything of questionability connected with our National Security,
    rumors will always swiftly fly for the purpose of misleading the searchers way off the real trail.

    It's the communists and other conspirists in America
    who've worked hard at minimizing - even eradicating - the very existence of communists in America
    and the existence of Planners in history.

    "Conspiracy Theorists!" - as if no one conspires.

    "Communist behind every bush" - as if THEY didn't exist..

    +++

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King of Fishers Island View Post
    Most JFK 'theories' have been peddled either by those into misdirection, or those wanting to make a buck.

    An assassination of the President shines the spotlight of Epic Fail upon Whom?

    If you've answered, "The Secret Service", you may still continue reading this with your mind opened.

    First, A little background of that time period... 50 years ago.

    That was the Height of the Cold War with Russia.

    Atom Bomb Phobia was mother to not just a few homemade A-Bomb Shelters..

    Russia? Terrifically powerful enemy..

    With very bad evil persona Nikita Khruschev ("We will bury you!") at Russia's helm

    Things were so "tight" that Americans with Russian heritage
    were way-loathe to reveal their Russian heritage:
    choosing "Polish" or "Chechoslovakian" instead.

    AND SHEESH.. IF you were a known American Communist... you were in the (*)(*)(*)(*)..

    PLUS, REALIZE, JUST AS WITH North Korea Today,
    Americans could not just simply GO to Russia, period.. !

    But, marksman Communist Sympathizer Lee Harvey Oswald somehow got in.. and was feasted with women.

    He even married a Russian Citizen ... again, unheard of.. !

    I cannot overstate how right on the money was the air we breathed back when..

    Let's go back just a notch in time from the Assassination.. . to JFK and Khruschev.

    K was invited to the USA .. It was the biggest security blanket in US history.

    K went to the UN and Banged his shoe upon his podium..yelling like a madman!

    K deemed and called JFK an "amateur"...

    Along comes the Cuban Missile Crisis

    That was tense serious very big time WWIII-level Nuclear business.

    JFK publicly posts U-2 spy plane photos of Russian Missiles in Cuba on TV!!!

    (Later on.. after JFK, K shoots down a U-2, just before a summit meeting (Gary Powers)

    JFK publicly Gives Khruschev an Ultimatum: "Remove missiles OR we will war against you!!!"

    K.. very reluctantly, removed the missiles from Cuber

    This is major major egg on the baddest man on the Planet's FACE.

    Badda Bing.. JFK is dead.. via K .. KGB

    Badda Bing, Jack (Ruby) Rubenstein) American Communist Party, assassinates Oswald under orders from Moscow.

    To make a longer story shorter, just before Ruby was going to testify to Congress,
    he died of cancer.. and had prior claimed that he'd been injected with Cancer.

    And as y'all should know by now, many people close to the investigation.. died before they too could open their yaps..

    Most of the above is easily verifiable..

    Some is getting very hard to find the Google way.

    OKAY..

    You've all heard and read theories up the ying-yang

    And this is just another one.

    JFK was shot by Oswald.. an Epic Fail on the Secret Service who shall never admit
    that their arch enemy Russia was not only the big elephant in the Room.. but beat them at their job.

    The collective-mindset sense of Security of the American populace,
    could and can not be allowed to realize how susceptible to damages from Enemies we really are.

    And.. as with everything of questionability connected with our National Security,
    rumors will always swiftly fly for the purpose of misleading the searchers way off the real trail.

    It's the communists and other conspirists in America
    who've worked hard at minimizing - even eradicating - the very existence of communists in America
    and the existence of Planners in history.

    "Conspiracy Theorists!" - as if no one conspires.

    "Communist behind every bush" - as if THEY didn't exist..

    +++
    I have to assume from this post that you are awake and understand that that oswald killing kennedy and being branded a lone assassin is nothing but a fairy tale? I love the fools who come on and defend it to no end.

    They ignore any kind of evidence and facts you brinp uo to them that there were multiple shooters and then act cowardly stooping to insults insulting your grammar and crap like that because they are in denial and afraid of the truth.

    they have no debating skills whatsoever,they never try and refute the facts you bring up.they run off with their tails betwen their legs.It cracks me up that they actually thing a guy defected to russia,renounced his citizenship there and comes back and enters the united states with no problems at all when he should have been prosecuted for treason the moment he got off.

    He meets Marina in russia and the warren commission deems him as some idiot,yet this idiot learns and speaks russian fluently according to marina.Russia is one of the most difficult languages ever and he somehow masters it this supposed idiot.

    The media of course forget to mention that Marina only told the warren commission she believed oswald did it because back then she was a young woman and did not speak english very well.she says that if she did not tell them what they wanted to hear,that they threatened to deport her to russia away from her children.the media forgot to mention that little detail.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    I have to assume from this post that you are awake and understand that that oswald killing kennedy and being branded a lone assassin is nothing but a fairy tale? I love the fools who come on and defend it to no end.

    They ignore any kind of evidence and facts you brinp uo to them that there were multiple shooters and then act cowardly stooping to insults insulting your grammar and crap like that because they are in denial and afraid of the truth.

    they have no debating skills whatsoever,they never try and refute the facts you bring up.they run off with their tails betwen their legs.It cracks me up that they actually thing a guy defected to russia,renounced his citizenship there and comes back and enters the united states with no problems at all when he should have been prosecuted for treason the moment he got off.

    He meets Marina in russia and the warren commission deems him as some idiot,yet this idiot learns and speaks russian fluently according to marina.Russia is one of the most difficult languages ever and he somehow masters it this supposed idiot.

    The media of course forget to mention that Marina only told the warren commission she believed oswald did it because back then she was a young woman and did not speak english very well.she says that if she did not tell them what they wanted to hear,that they threatened to deport her to russia away from her children.the media forgot to mention that little detail.
    Good additional points re: Oswald.. and that general time period..

    All those behavioralisms during that time period.. were big-time verboten..

    Treason.. is a good way of putting it. .

    Besides seeing pictures of pretty Marina, these other Cold War Russian Communist elephants in the room were never given the big journalistic focus.

    I've absolutely no problem with the notion that multiple assassins were in place to eliminate JFK.. and why not?

    If I were King of Hawaii and I wanted to eliminate the President of Kenya, why not send in a squad of snipers?
    It's almost rather silly to spend too much focus on that.. as being any other point than further evidence that
    this Gov't covers up lots of stuff all the time AND we all know that..

    As it is, Oswald got caught.. and the others.. didn't. They got away..

    And.. the Gov't simply didn't want those loose ends existing .. as being further evidence
    that Gov't along with The Secret Service ain't Fail-Safe.. whore's nonwithstanding..
    and that killers can roam American Streets.. and that friends of Russia existed in Washington.

    With that said, I'm not being anti-SS.. No body can prevent anything and everything from happening..

    Back to Osama and Clinton.. Anyone with any brains knows that - on occasion - they lie..

    And if some presidents lie.. then, to assume that any commission beneath him don't lie.. is silly..

    +++

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    well if you have studied it then you have done a lousy job on your homework.You obviously have never seen the movie JFK.that movie is 100 times more accurate to the truth on what really happened than what the warren commissions said despite what some of the trolls come on here and say defending the warren commission.stone poured over thousands of documents over the years before he made the movie so the majority of the film is accurate,I suggest you watch it sometime.
    It's interesting that you should use the number 100 in describing the movie JFK - Here is a website that details 100 mistakes of fact in the movie.

    As a side note - click on my username, and look at my page. There's an album of pictures I took in Dealey Plaza and the surrounding area at the beginning of May.
    SpotsCat is a trademark of SpotsCat Intergalactic Enterprises LLC, All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use of the exceptionally witty material contained herein shall be prostituted to the fullest extent. Trespassers will be shot. No glass bottles in the pool area. Brush your teeth and wear clean underwear.


  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King of Fishers Island View Post
    Good additional points re: Oswald.. and that general time period..

    All those behavioralisms during that time period.. were big-time verboten..

    Treason.. is a good way of putting it. .

    Besides seeing pictures of pretty Marina, these other Cold War Russian Communist elephants in the room were never given the big journalistic focus.

    I've absolutely no problem with the notion that multiple assassins were in place to eliminate JFK.. and why not?

    If I were King of Hawaii and I wanted to eliminate the President of Kenya, why not send in a squad of snipers?
    It's almost rather silly to spend too much focus on that.. as being any other point than further evidence that
    this Gov't covers up lots of stuff all the time AND we all know that..

    As it is, Oswald got caught.. and the others.. didn't. They got away..

    And.. the Gov't simply didn't want those loose ends existing .. as being further evidence
    that Gov't along with The Secret Service ain't Fail-Safe.. whore's nonwithstanding..
    and that killers can roam American Streets.. and that friends of Russia existed in Washington.

    With that said, I'm not being anti-SS.. No body can prevent anything and everything from happening..

    Back to Osama and Clinton.. Anyone with any brains knows that - on occasion - they lie..

    And if some presidents lie.. then, to assume that any commission beneath him don't lie.. is silly..

    +++
    also the other thing is that the parade route wasnt changed until the last minute that day so they could use the cover story that oswald did it.however since it was changed at the last minute,oswald had no way in hell of knowing that they would change the parade route yet he conviently was there to shoot him.lol.

    the other thing that cracks me up about the fools who defend the warren commissions fairy tale that I left out is that they branded him as a lone nut seeking fame and attention so thats why he killed the president. yet when he is captured,a reporter asks him-Have you been charged with the tippet murder as well? and he says-No i havent been charged with that murder.I did not know about that until someone just mentiond it a few minutes ago.All I know is that I have been charged with Killing the president and I wish to have a lawyer come forward and represent me.then he asks him-did you shoot the president? and he then replies-No sir,I did not shoot anybody.and then of course his famous words of-IM JUST A PATSY. yeah someone who is seeking attention and does that to kill the president is really going to shout out-IM JUST A PATSY and then deny he did it. only an idiot would believe oswald did it.lol.

    anyone knows that when someone like in the case of Reagans assassin,he proudly boasted that he was trying to impress jody foster.Oswald did not fit the pattern of people who were trying to do it for fame and attention.an assassin seeking attention doesnt go and yell-Im just a patsy and say-No sire I did not shoot anybody. yet there are alot of idiots out there living in denial who still believe that fairy tale even when you bring these points up how the evidence is overwhelming there were mutltiple unaccountable bullets on the grass the media suppressed from the american people for over 30 years.

    we got paid disinfo agents that post here that will defend the fairy tale that oswald did it.matter of fact there used to be one here who is no longer here anymore because he had a nervous breakdown and had to be taken to a mental institution because of it.lol they always go and whine to the mods like crybabys if you say who they are and point out how they troll here so i cant mention any names.

    btw,could i get you to watch the vidoes and read the information on my two threads i posted and comment on them?

    also,check your pm box.I have a video I would like to send you to watch were it shows the multiple unnaccountable bullets found on the grass and streets that prove there were multiple shooters.

    btw,I dont get that part about Obama and Clinton?

    oh and one other thing,the warren commission was the biggest joke of an investigation ever.It was labled a PRESIDENTIAL INVESTIGATION because Lyndon Johnson appointed the members on that panel to investigate it.Talk about the fox guarding the henhouse.LBJ should have been a PRIME SUSPECT investigated into because HE had the most to gain by the assassination more than anybody but he was never investigated.what a joke.There has never been a REAL investigation into it.
    Last edited by 9/11 was an inside job; Jun 01 2012 at 11:13 AM.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks