Your Opinion, In 500 Words, What Happened To JFK?

Discussion in 'JFK' started by ar10, Dec 8, 2011.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. ar10

ar10 New Member

In the amount of space in the text box, without letting it scroll, (about 250 words), tell us what you think happened to JFK. Do not attack another posters opinions, just state what you think happened.

I'll start.

I think the Secret Service set up the hit, working with two agencies, the CIA and the MOB. After the initial operation, the FBI was also called into action to foster the single gunman theory. People on the ground tell that the motorcade came to a stop between the time frame often referred to as the second and third shot. The Secret Service was in charge of Kennedy before he was killed, and they were in charge (kidnapping the bead body from the Dallas Police) of Kennedy after he was killed.

The whole thing was a Coup from inside Government, with Johnson waiting in the wings. Oswald, Ruby, and a cast of others, in four teams on the ground, pulled it off. One team, in suits, the Secret Service placed the mark, President Kennedy. Three other teams on the ground, MOB and CIA pulled the triggers. One shooter is known to be Ruby from the triple overpass. Was Oswald also a shooter? I would vote no. I believe he was a part in this, but not a shooter. I think he may have thought he was there to protect the President. In the plane, the SS worked at changing the wounds while LBJ was being sworn in. This is where the caskets were switched. At this point, the FBI took over in the cover-up.

Merwen likes this.
  2. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

You think? Based on what?

Oswald was a loser and a loner who would never have gone to Dealey Plaza except hs wife wouldn't reconcile the night before. How old are you?

3. Panzerkampfwagen

Panzerkampfwagen New Member

He got shot in the head and died.

4. ar10

ar10 New Member

55. This is not a question and answer thread. If I were a moderator, I would remove your post, and the other guru with it. Other members are invited to join in and see if you can do any better.

5. Agent Zero

Agent Zero New Member

Oswald had the motive, means, and opportunity.

6. botenth

botenth Banned

7. botenth

botenth Banned

If he had lived, this is what the world would have been:

The Memoirs of John F. Kennedy: A Novel brings to life the tantalizing possibilities of "what might have been" had JFK remained president after November 22, 1963. This book imagines an America where progressive leadership takes hold during the 1960s, where President Kennedy, after a grueling fight for his life in a Dallas hospital, survives his chest wounds and returns to the presidency. He is elected for a second term. He does not mount a ground war in Vietnam. Foreign relations with Cuba, the Soviet Union, South America, and our allies and adversaries around the world follow a very different path.

And he was murdered to create the current mess:

http://ahabit.com/specialgroup

NOW YOU KNOW !

Merwen likes this.
  8. candycorn

candycorn New Member Past Donor

Oswald killed Kennedy. He acted alone. Oswald was killed by Jack Ruby. Who may or may not have been commissioned to do the hit although if you're looking to off someone, I think Jack Ruby would be the antithesis of whom I would hire to do so; much less after he is arrested by the police in Dallas.

That is what happened to JFK.

I still think there is more to the story of how Oswald moved from the US to the USSR and then back to the US....during a cold war. Perhaps it happened more often than we would otherwise believe but I can't imagine it happened all that often. That it just happened to happen to the guy who killed JFK is too much of a coincidence to think there wasn't something else involved.

I believe that eventually, we will find out that at one time--not when JFK was assassinated--that Oswald was paid by the CIA or other government agency for what he did in Russia. I think we'll also find out that Cuba was behind it at least in some part. And we had a choice in the Executive and whatever the National Security Council apparatus was at the time (I don't think the actual body was called the NSC)....destroy Cuba and let the world get annihilated by the Soviet Union/United States nuclear war over Cuba or take it and move on from there.

What isn’t understood by conspiracy theorists who swear JFK was killed by the mob is that the mob would want no part of Oswald since he had such brushes with the Feds. Secondly, as a soldier, Oswald isn’t the guy you want as your hitman. Most hitmen do not pose with the murder weapon. As a tool of the Government/Secret Service/CIA/ whatever other alphabet soup of agencies you want to add in, he’s far inferior to any number of operatives they could have put in Dallas on that day; yeah…as if these organizations would send one guy to take care of this.

It has been speculated by many here that the driver actually killed Kennedy. This assertion is total garbage of course. As are the assertions that LBJ was behind it or that Hoover was somehow involved. These theories are fatally flawed from the word “go” because of the setting. The range of the assassination was 175-275 feet give or take. There were many instances where the President could have been killed with a greater degree of accuracy, with many more perpetrators. Lastly, if someone in the highest reaches of the executive were involved, the need to “clean up” Oswald would not be there at all. Look at John Hinckley. He almost assassinates Reagan and is sentenced to Club Fed for the rest of his life? I would doubt that men with so much to lose would stage 2 executions much less one.

All in all, Oswald acted alone. This is not only proven, this is what makes sense.

The End.​

9. SpotsCat

SpotsCat New Member Past Donor

What s/he said - :thumbsup:

I also belief that - as in the game of "Clue" - it was Oswald, alone in the TSBD, with a rifle.

With that said...

If, if there was a conspiracy, I believe that anti-Castro Cubans were behind it, along with renegade elements of the CIA.

There are some loose ends that would be explained by this scenario - most notably Oswald's supposed visit to Sylvia Odio while he was supposed to be in Mexico City. This could also explain the reported sightings of Oswald in and around Dallas in the weeks immediately before the assassination.

Expatriate Cubans believed that by assassinating JFK and pinning the blame on a known pro-Castro sympathizer with possible ties to Communism, that the US could be forced to take acion against Cuba, resulting in the overthrow of the Castro government. A plan was implemented to fulfill this scheme, and was a success, except that when it was discovered, the government instead covered-up the motive, and didn't proceed with the invasion/overthrow of Cuba.

If I believed in a conspiracy, that's the one I'd believe was most likely.

But, I don't.

10. Kenneth Franz Christen

Kenneth Franz Christen Banned

Jewish Israeli Mossad was behind the hit to get rid of JFK because he refused to give nuclear weapons to Israel and also he wanted to get rid of the Jewish Federal Reserve and go back to green backs.

In addition to that JFK was also an admirer of Adolf Hitler, something the cruel Jewish Zionists could not abide.

Sources:

Spy claims Israel assassinated JFK

Federal Reserve conspiracy

11. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

great fairy tale.

12. 9/11 was an inside job

You nailed it.The only thing you left out is The CIA has their fingerprints all over this and were the main people that orchestrated it all.During the house select committe on assassinations two CIA men came forward when the investigation was winding down and said-we did it,where do you want to go with this? the trolls will come on here of course an say that proves nothing but it does because a senator who served on that committe,resigned from that commission in disgust because anything that pointed towards government involvement,they ignored and did not pursue.They were only interested in saying that it was a mob hit.He wrote a book all about it.Plus CIA operative E Howard Hunt on his death bed confession,confessed on a tape recorder to his son that he was in Dealy Plaza that day and the CIA pulled it off.something he denied and lied about years till he came forward and confessed the truth. Even that investigation concluded the warren commission was wrong and that his assassination was the result of a probable conspiracy,so much for the lone nut theorists fairy tales that oswald was the lone assassin.

13. 9/11 was an inside job

14. SpotsCat

Guess that doesn't apply to you, does it?

15. Caeia Iulia Regilia

Caeia Iulia Regilia New Member

My theory

My theory on JFK is that the government has never solved the crime. At the time, with the cold war and cuba just turning communist, people were scared. The president gets shot -- but there's no crime scene and no gun and very little in the way of motive. I think they knew about Oswald and he mad a perfect patsy in the coverup -- he's known to have visited Russia, he's a fool with a chip on his shoulder. So they frame him, and tip off a do-gooder so he gets shot before the trial. Ruby shoots Oswald, problem solved, and nothing can be traced to the government. That way, at least in public, the bad guys got caught and are dead, and no one needs to worry that the Ruskies can decapitate our government.

16. 9/11 was an inside job

pretty much,if you notice we have about 3 paid shills by the government that have penetrated this site posting on this thread to prop up the warren commission.

17. 9/11 was an inside job

commenting on this further,like i said,they were correct saying kennedy had been in cities and around the world in places where windows were open like Berlin for instance but what Prouty was saying was that for a HOSTILE city like dallas where he had had well over a hundred different death threats given to him in the weeks prior to his visit,it was unprecedented for the secret service to lower their protection like that.That that was unheard of for the secret service to let down their guard like that especially in a city where a couple weeks before,adlai stevenson had been spat on and hit on the head with a sign during a protest and AGAIN,where he had had well over a hundred different death threats from dallas given to him in the prior weeks.

They would have scouted out the area days even weeks in advance and had men situated in buildings on radios to radio that agent to go to that building the moment a windown went up.they would never have allowed a man to open up an umbrella like that especially so close to the curb and close to the limo like that guy seen in the photos is.they would have had men on him in seconds.also the 112th commander objected strongly when he offered them their assistance and they told him it was not needed.

He argued very loudly with them matter of fact he told independent researchers strongly objecting.also if you look at the films,before he enters dealy plaza,all the way up to main and houston,the crowds were well into the THOUSANDS lined up on the streets but were placed way back away from the limo and a ss agent was walking alongside kennedys right hand side and was on the back running board.However as seen in the films,soon as they enter dealy plaza,those crowds thin out and instead of being in the thousands,there were only about 50 to a 100 people there in the dealy plaza area in the triangular kill zone the CIA had set up for him.

They had to have it clear of as few witnesses as possible.Not only that,but you have a ss agent who has been told to get off the back running board objecting vigorously to having to do so because his superiours orderd him to_Oh and his aides always said that JFK let the secrtet service make the decisions and he was always okay with whatever they wanted because he trusted them,a fatal mistake.Dont let anybody tell you differently.if they do,they are paid trolls.

The secret service violated long standing protocals that day slowing the car down to 11 miles an hour and overlooking tall buildings with open windows in a hostile city that JFK had over a hundred death threats given to him and they illegally destroyed and removed evidence.and forget the argument that it was just carelessness on their part because nobody got fired from their jobs for being so careless like they should have been.The secret service did not care about protecting him in the fact they were out into the wee hours of the night the night before getting drunk as well which they all should have been fired for also.Even on JFK's trip to berlin,while you can see open windows there in tall buildings,the films also show motorcycles on both sides of the limo like there SHOULD be but were not done in dallas.also whats the lone nut theorists fail to mention in their ramblings is that films that were taken by witnesses that day which were NOT confiscated by the government like the zapruder film was,the films show that seconds before,during and after the shooting,NOBODY is in the alleged 6th floor window,that alone clears oswald.Plus all the dallas doctors said the head and throut wounds were ENTRANCE wounds,they only changed their story later on to the warren commission AFTER they had a visit from secret service agents.that has been shown MANY times in november in dallas conferences.so the people who come on here and STILL say oswald was the lone assassin are paid trolls.

18. Unifier

Unifier New Member

Lee Harvey Oswald shot him. Alone. Everybody knows this. Some simply refuse to accept it.

19. SpotsCat

Uh-oh! Be careful what you say, or else 9/11 will accuse you of being a paid shill of the government...

(BTW - I get $250/post to support the Warren Commission. How 'bout you?)

:D

candycorn and (deleted member) like this.
  20. 9/11 was an inside job

so you came on here a week later to post on a discussion that had finished over a week ago to tell us that? nice.your clearly in denial and afraid of the truth. your the one that refuses to accept it,your the one doing this:ignore: when the evidence and facts prove your pitiful rambling false like my above post does.

also you cant counter the facts and evidence in these videos,nobody ever has.they always run off with their tail between their legs when challenged to refute the evidence in them just as you will do.

http://www.politicalforum.com/jfk/193550-open-shut-testimony-oswalds-gun-not-6th-floor.html

21. SpotsCat

Discussions on the Internet are much like your posts - they go on, and on, and on, and on...

22. 9/11 was an inside job

thank god there is an ignore list so i can ignore trolls that come here everyday to post their ramblings their handlers pay them to.thank god soupnazi is gone and no longer posts here anymore.I heard from the grapevine he had a nervous breakdown because he could not think of anymore lies to make up anymore and could not take the pressure of losing in his debates here constantly everyday anymore like the lone nut theorists always do..:mrgreen::-D

23. SpotsCat

Actually I probably shouldn't tell you this, but...

The reason soupnazi isn't around is because he took the eight-figure income he made shilling for the Warren Commission, and retired to Montserrat. He now spends his days sitting on his veranda, sipping on his Singapore Sling, and ogling the Euro-babes on the beach.

Pimping for the government provides a very lucrative income. Perhaps you should have tried it.

BTW - Don't you grow tired of taking me off of your "Ignore List" so you can read what I post? ;)

24. 9/11 was an inside job

I just wish I could have been there when soup had his nervous breakdown and had to be taken to the hospital.I would have faleln on the floor from laughing so hard.:-D The mental strain of getting his rear end handed to him on a platter here everyday was just too much of a mental strain for him to handle anymore.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

25. ar10

ar10 New Member

You are not on my ignore list, though I do have one, and several members here are on it. Great feature. I never read posts I have blocked, I do not have time for the childish posts. Or should I say, childish posters.

People treat national issues like JFK and 9/11 as though it is a debate. Debate where nothing else matters except winning, no matter what right and wrong is. That is wrong and detrimental to the cause of finding out the facts.