"Salafists disrupt liberal Islam debate in Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by DutchClogCyborg, Dec 9, 2011.

1. DutchClogCyborg

DutchClogCyborg New Member

Why we don't see more Muslim reformers, part 578. And these aren't real reformers in any case, as you can see from their reference below to "Islamophobes." "Islamophobia" is a manipulative coinage invented by the Muslim Brotherhood to silence criticism of Islamic supremacism and jihad; that Manji and Dibi would buy into it casts doubts upon their interest in genuine Islamic reform. Manji, for her part, touts recovery of a fantasy Islam of her own making that she claims existed in the mythic past. Self-delusion and deception are not reform. But the fact that she dares criticize Islam in its present form in any way brought out the Allahu-akbaring thugs.

"Salafists disrupt liberal Islam debate in Amsterdam," by Heleen Sittig for Radio Netherlands, December 8

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwExkrCesKg&feature=player_embedded"]NOS Nieuws - Ooggetuigevideo verstoring bijeenkomst in De Balie met Manji en Dibi - YouTube[/ame]

2. WanRen

WanRen New Member Past Donor

What are the authorities waiting for, DEPORT THEM to Pakistan, Iran or Yemen where they belong, it is clear they are enemies of the State.

3. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

:lol:

Sorry, your definition of "Islamophobia" is a whacked out and incorrect as is your definition of "Islam".

However, your plagiarized description of Manji gave me some inspiration. (YOu really should consider giving some attribution for the IMMENSE amount of material you post as your own. I guess intellectual property is NOZT part of the Hate Islam creed!)

4. The Judge

The Judge New Member Past Donor

So, one should be "deported" if one expresses a controversial opinion?

5. WanRen

WanRen New Member Past Donor

Those islamist were not expressing a controversial opinion they were actually threatening the good Muslims and calling for the down fall of Amsterdam. Those Islamist have openly reveal their true selves and that is they are enemy of the State not sleeper cells but open agents of the Islamist.

6. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

Oh no, that are those crazies from Sharia4Belgium.

They are probably from my home city Antwerp... :oops:

Clip from Pauw & Witteman, partly in English (from 2m20sec):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej2X6mf0HzU"]Pauw&Witteman[/ame]

7. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

Hey Dutch, I often watch Pauw&Witteman -- you should watch Terzake on Canvas. I'm sure you get the TV channel, no?

BTW -- the same happened in Belgium, Antwerp about a year or so ago.

Here the clip of Terzake: where a debate for atheists called "Long Live God, Away With Allah" at the University of Antwerp was disrupted by Radical Muslim thugs.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPOh4oA1SCs"]Sharia4Belgium Disturbs Debate at University of Antwerp[/ame]

8. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

BTW -- Dutch, hear that woman Samira Azabar speaking. What an apologist -- geez. And she's supposed to be a "liberal voice".

It's really remarkable that she can't condemn these actions.

9. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

Geez, (*)(*)(*)(*)ing Christ...

I'm really pissed now, re-watching that clip.

There really is a Muslim problem that needs some serious fixing...

10. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

I can't help it but I really feel like breaking or beating something...

11. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

Dave, why are you in another thread about Islamic radicals getting arrested, running interference for Islamists? You said that Islam basically sucks, but here you are again playing the apologist. What gives?

_

12. DonGlock26

Do you have an anti-Muslim immigration party that you could vote for?

_

13. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

Don,...

Get real,...

The anti-Muslim party, Vlaams Belang, are anti-democratic too.

I'm just fed up with the Left that wants to wipe this all under the carpet and deny there is a problem. How could it be that about 2 years ago a 17 y.o. girl, who's parents were Muslims, died because they ordered an excorcism on here because she was a lesbian...

This is a real problem.

Just a couple of day ago, a trial was concluded in which an emancipated young woman (20 y.o.) -- a Law student -- was murdered by her brother because she had a Belgian boyfriend and because she refused to marry her Pakistani cousin. Not only the brother was found guilty, but also the father and the mother. Then the oldest sister (who looked Westernized) goes crying on TV: "My parents and little sister did nothing",... Yeah, duh! That's why they were found guilty too -- they knew of the planned murder and did nothing!

The mother said, that she preferred her daughter to die instead of happily marrying a Belgian guy.

Murdered Sadia Sheikh:

[​IMG]

14. DonGlock26

How are they anti-democratic?

You may have to pick a side soon.

15. DutchClogCyborg

DutchClogCyborg New Member

Islamophobia is when people like you are outrage we point out that Muslims commit vastly more violent acts in name of their religion then every other religion combined.

Cute words but in all you are just busy 24/7 screaming Muslims are not extremely violent shame they prove otherwise on a daily basis.