Rampant rape in US military.

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by moon, Dec 10, 2011.

1. moon

moon Well-Known Member

One gets tired of seeing drooling US of AIPAC racists and religious extremists using cultural differences to denigrate Islam through its , supposedly, ' different ' attitudes towards women. How's this for ' different ' ?

2. Neutral

Neutral New Member Past Donor

Considering that our last combat troops are leaving Iraq now, that we suspended combat operations months ago ... with no significant combat operations ... you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning as a deployed female Soldier than you do getting shot.

3. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Highlighting a contemporary statistic in relation to an ongoing case helps your sleazy cause in what respect ?

4. earthlingsDAWTcom

earthlingsDAWTcom New Member

Most of these American Soldiers are nothing more than mindless droids, who cannot think for themselves.

Americans should not fear weak terrorists from overseas, they should fear the irrational, erratic, low-intelligent gun-ho jarheads who'll one day shoot up the whole country, once another depression sets in.

This is what happens when half the society cannot afford an education.

5. Neutral

It helps me point out that your case is little more than hyperbolye.

Yep, there are rapes in the US military.

Guess what slick, there are rapes outside the US Military as well.

The difference? In the US military, if you are fond not to have reported a sexual assault, you are guilty of a criminal offense. Period.

Of course, this leads to an increase in reporting ... but that is bad somehow? We should sweep it under the rug to avoid bad press and vitriol from our emotional detractors?

Sorry stud, our Soliders are more important than your ego. Blast away all you want, in the end ... its all you got.

Serfin' USA and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Neutral

And you know this how?

My current commander has a Ph.D from Harvard.

You also have to have a high school diploma just to enlist, an associates as a minimum to hold the top enlisted jobs, and, a minimum, of a Masters to hold the top officer jobs.

Best to sit at home talking about how much better you are by ... doing nothing. Beig deliebaretly misrepresentative of our service members is definitely a sign of education.

7. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Is he waterboarding or raping him ?

" Slick " ? " Stud " ? You don't sound quite so ' Neutral ' anymore...er....Neutral.

8. Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne Well-Known Member Past Donor

Speaking of rape, this brings to mind the case of journalist Laura Logan who was sexually assaulted by over 200 Egyptians in Tahrir Square.

As for the Islamofascists treatment of women, have a look...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Neutral

Oh, so you run around accusing people of rape and expect respect?

I am not neutral when people insinuate that I am a rapist. Neither are you.

Standards of conduct being what they are, and applied nuetrally, SHOULD lead one to avoid such silliness.

If not, one should probaby expect a response in accordance with abandoning simple civility.

After all, you;ve now jumped to accusing an anonymous but very einor officer with a Ph.D from Harvard of rape and torture.

You are an adult correct? So, please share with us all why that is supposed to be greeted with respectful debate rather than a nice, "(*)(*)(*)(*) off."

After all moon, I can call you a rapist too. I am sure you would be upset if I did.

That's the thing about standards, they are neutral. Its when you start thinking they are not that you run into problems.

10. Neutral

And so you see the effects of standards again.

When you castigate so easily?

Well, seems others can, and indeed will, find a method of shooting back in EXACTLY the same manner.

You tell me who the victim was here?

I'll give my two cents: the victim was simple civility.

11. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

Hey Stud...hahahahaha

12. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Let's hope that none get struck by lightning. Or raped.

Nah, I can't imagine any ' lightning strike ' statistics cheering them up.

13. Osiris Faction

Osiris Faction Well-Known Member

I find it fairly revealing that the people crying out against Islam on this forum...also brush aside claims of rampant rape of female soldiers. Seems they hold similar views on the treatment of women as the extremist religious zealots they claim to hate.

Odd isn't it?

moon and (deleted member) like this.
  14. MurkyFogsFutureLogs

MurkyFogsFutureLogs New Member

I guess the politicians and bankers qualifications meant they were smart people then despite the (*)(*)(*)(*)ing mess the economies are currently in because of their conduct right?... Are people really being educated for intelligence?... I have my doubts.

15. moon

moon Well-Known Member

No, I haven't, but if he were a moronic numb-nuts whose daddy bought him a degree and a commission - and a craven coward to boot- then that's what I'd call him. If you get any hard evidence of his sadism or deviant sexual activities just let me know.

Not in this forum you can't. Personal attacks against members are verboten.

16. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Exactly so. Denial and blind rage - the left and right testicles of white christian extremism.

17. Iron River

Iron River Well-Known Member

So he must be able to read and write. Unlike the islamo terrorists that he is fighting in an effort to bring freedom to the Middle East.

18. Liebe

Liebe Banned

It is a well known fact that rape is common in the military and also in other enviornments in which immature men form groups that prove manhood by objectifying women. Thus rape is common on college campuses and in war too.

19. skeptic-f

skeptic-f New Member

In the good old days large numbers of prostitutes were made readily available to troops in posts like Iraq, but the bad optics and political correctness of modern times has all but eliminated such methods of relief for a lack of sex problem by male soldiers. It's no wonder these incidents are quite high in war zones where the stress level is high to begin with!

Maybe the U.S. should adopt the Taliban practice and issue the male soldiers blank marriage certificates. Then when they come across some woman they like the look of, they can write her name on the certificate and then 'consummate the marriage'. There's a lot we can learn from the Islamists if we just take the time to understand them properly!

20. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

Ghastly! How are these monsters supported here at PF?

_

21. Courtney203

Courtney203 New Member

This article is full of "estimates", and lofty opinionated rhetoric. I am almost certain sexual assaults occur in the US military. And I am almost certain some go unreported. However, this is not culturally accepted in the US military at all. I would hardly give any mind to an article written in a known anti US military publication with estimates and a few personal accounts as an indication of anything more than that publications skewed view of the US military. Furthermore, posted by a person who is so blinded by their views that they can't see because they are up to their forehead in BS and hypocrisy. There is a VAST difference between sexual assault and rape. A distinction that most anti male feminists tend to conveniently overlook whenever the denigrate men. Which leaves the US military wide open for such anti male / anti military rhetoric. In a society and culture where sexual assault can be defines as a male looking at a female in a sexual manner, you're going to have an abundance of sexual assaults. Where as such language in most other cultures does not exist.

22. Neutral

Its going to happen.

In fact, slick, less that 30 days ago, one of my Soldiers wives was sexualy assaulted walking down a street.

During the last deployment, another Soldier's wife was sexually assaulted and murdered.

In both cases, the culprit was a civilian. And of course, that (*)(*)(*)(*) doesn't happen to our families and clearly we don't care?

Guess how many of our Soldiers were accused of similiar events during that period? Zero.

It's not like rape is confined to the military.

A fact lost on someone who can just castigate and blame. Its about being better than other people, demonizing your adversary - but what I don;t see, as in generally the case with these kind of accusatory threads, is anything about the scurge of rape.

Its just a latent bash calling Soldiers rapist.

Well, I've never raped anyone. I have helped remove a few rapists from the planet though - so, (*)(*)(*)(*) off.

mikezila and (deleted member) like this.
  23. earthlingsDAWTcom

I don't buy your claim, surely you can say anything online.

Wow, a lousy high school diploma. You need a high school diploma to be a janitor too. You need a high school diploma for the littlest of jobs today.

That is not true. The military is about ranking up and service time allocated, not your status amongst society.

I'm in my last year of Law school, thank you very much, and I post here maybe 3-4 times a month at the most.

I doubt you're in the military, your statistics show that you post 13 times a day here. Talk about "best to sit at home [...] doing nothing".

24. moon

moon Well-Known Member

It's clearly endemic. The world watches the wriggling and reads the excuses with interest.

25. earthlingsDAWTcom

Religion(s), and military are the same.

Both are dumb-founded cults which preach killing those who disagree , and exploiting the weak.