9,000 year old mummy found in America

Discussion in 'History & Past Politicians' started by krew09, Dec 17, 2011.

1. krew09

krew09 Member

so far 7 Caucasoid skeletons found,where is the media?...It could redefine everything we know.."It turns out at least six other Caucasoid skeletons, older than any Mongoloid Indian remains known in North America, have been found. These include the nearly 10,000-year old mummy of a Caucasoid male found in Spirit Cave, Nevada, and the skeletal remains of a nine-year-old Caucasoid female child found in Nevada of equal antiquity. "

http://keelynet.com/unclass/cauc.htm

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C94pjFhbiHk"]Caucasian 9,000-year-old mummy found in US - YouTube[/ame]

I keep forgetting that Jews run the media,and seeing they are leading the fight to push multi-culturalism here in America...it doesnt fit in well..

2. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

Interesting article from 1997.. has there been any updated information on this mummy?

3. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

I keep forgetting that there are still anti-semites that blame everything- even the trivial- on jews.

As Margot mentioned- your link is from the 1990's- have anything with modern DNA testing? I actually am open to the idea that other peoples could have come to the America's besides the Asian/American Indians that did dominate the Americas when we arrived.

4. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Banned

When Kinniwick man was Found ,The Skeleton was in such good shape the Local College & Sherriff Coroner Experts thought it was a Pioneer (Usially indicating "White" non Naitive American.

5. Colonel K

Colonel K Well-Known Member

Did you mean Kennewick Man? The Sheriff might have made that wrong assumption about him, but it was quickly established that he undoubtedly lived long before before Europeans arrived, and is therefore a "Native American".

6. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Banned

Jim Chatters was not the Sherriff(Just an early man Expert slummin as a coroner) and until Carbon Dating was facilitated all involved (Including the Tribes) were positive that the skeleton was not Naitive American.

7. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

This is the problem of going off of inaccurate and dated information. You are pulling up a record that is well over a decade old.

Here, how about some real scientific research into this skeleton?

http://www.nps.gov/archeology/kennewick/powell_rose.htm

Now there is a lot here, I am aware. And the Science Content is high. So let me bring to your attention the amazing part, about 70% of the way though the document.

The first analysis of craniometric data utilized the primary variable set of 52 dimensions (Table 2). In the canonical discriminant analysis of the primary variables, Kennewick falls between modern Amerindians and southeast Asian groups (Figure 2), a pattern noted for other ancient North American remains by Steele and Powell (1992, 1994). When the size-corrected data are used to generate posterior probabilities of group membership, the Kennewick individual has the greatest probability of inclusion in the South Japan sample (pposterior = 0.9861), followed by the South Pacific Moriori (pposterior = 0.0081) and North American Arikara (pposterior = 0.0021) samples. If the chronometric age of the Kennewick remains is correct, it is unlikely that the Kennewick skeleton belongs within any modern population, so that a typicality probability is the better assessment of group membership. Typicality probabilities were all ptypicality less than 0.00000001 for all population comparisons using all combinations of the original size-corrected variables.

So yes, I guess he could be classified as Caucasian, if you consider the Japanese and Pacific Islanders as "Caucasian".

As for me, these are all old news. And they were covered in the midea, decades ago.

Oh, and the Buhl Woman? Same thing. American Indian, with a strong connection to the Asian-Pacific Islanders (most specific, Polynesian).

OK, now I am puzled, what on earth would cause "the Jews" to suppress something like this if you were right? We have known for decades that there were several waves of American Colonization, from both the Pacific Islands, as well as over the Bering Land Bridge.

However, I suggest you actually do some study of the origins of Paleo-Indians, and actually try and find out where they may have come from. You may be very surprised.

For example, it is gaining some acceptance that among the earliest groups to emmigrate to the Americas there may well be some Europeans. One of the largest puzzles in the anthropological record is the Clovis Point. For a century, archaeologists have been trying to find out how this amazing spear point was created, and by who. It is most puzzling, since the point is nothing like what those that crossed the Bering Land Bridge, or cmae across from the Pacific Islands used. Those cultures used more of a "knitting needle" type of a point. They also had a haft, which was tied into the spear, like an arrow head.

[​IMG]

Clovis however was wide and flat, with a bow in the bottom.

[​IMG]

And the closest Old World spear head from that era came from France.

[​IMG]

So I love the irony of your claim. The original source claims that it has been created to break the "orthodox views about early american and world history, particularly the Smithsonian Institution".

Yet, they also clamp onto and claim that early Paleo-Indians are Caucasian, when they are in fact are not. Instead, why don't they dump the lies and grab onto a theory which has a lot of supporters, the Solutrean Theory (which was created by members of the... Smithsonian Institution). Which has East to West migrations of Europeans crossing along the edge of the ice pack from Europe to Greenland then to the Americas.

A lot of anthropologists accept this as fact. The fossil record appears to support it. And even the DNA record appears to point strongly to an introduction of European DNS strands in the mix of modern Indians.

And this is not modern DNA, but mitrocondrial DNA, which was introduced to the gene soup some 19-23,000 years ago.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929708001390

So dump the lies, dump the coprolite, dump the racism. Go with the facts, just the facts.

The truth will set you free.

8. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

First of all Mushroom- thanks for posting these excellent sources. I enjoyed reading them- I have only a couple quibbles.

"We have known for decades that there were several waves of American Colonization, from both the Pacific Islands, as well as over the Bering Land Bridge."

I haven't seen any strong support for colonization from Pacific Islands, though I agree it seems likely that Polynesians could have reached especially South America. And the DNA study you refer to at the end seems to contradict any likely Pacific Islander colonization.

"A lot of anthropologists accept this as fact. The fossil record appears to support it. And even the DNA record appears to point strongly to an introduction of European DNS strands in the mix of modern Indians.

And this is not modern DNA, but mitrocondrial DNA, which was introduced to the gene soup some 19-23,000 years ago."

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929708001390

.[/QUOTE]

I read that article, and frankly, my reading of the article says that they do not see any strong likelihood of European DNS- where are you picking that up from?

"Our results strongly support the hypothesis that haplogroup X, together with the other four main mtDNA haplogroups, was part of the gene pool of a single Native American founding population; therefore they do not support models that propose haplogroup-independent migrations, such as the migration from Europe posed by the Solutrean hypothesis.18 We infer that haplogroup X experienced a more limited expansion in intensity than the former four haplogroups, and this is compatible with its current very limited distribution.14 Outside America, haplogroup X has always been found in small frequencies. In Europe, it usually makes up less than 5% of mtDNA diversity.16 M. Reidla, T. Kivisild, E. Metspalu, K. Kaldma, K. Tambets, H.-V. Tolk, J. Parik, E.L. Loogväli, M. Derenko and B. Malyarchuk, et al. Origin and diffusion of mtDNA haplogroup X. Am. J. Hum. Genet., 73 (2003), pp. 1178–1190. Article | PDF (284 K) | | View Record in Scopus | | Cited By in Scopus (71)16 In Siberia, it has been described in only a few populations, [16] , [46] and [67] none of which currently inhabit eastern Siberia"

Again- it would not surprise me if there were some European genetic influences- just don't see that from this article.

9. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Banned

The Ainu of Japan & Early Finds like Spirit Cave Man (Oregon) & Pinion Woman/Man 2 & 3 (Channel Islands finds) & Kinniwick Man ( Wash.State) may be another group (Survivors of Mu ,the Atlantis of the Pacific)

10. wyly

wyly Well-Known Member

MU is absolute myth....Ainu are not european, definitely oriental ...

11. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Banned

Myth like the Hobbit (Homo Floriensis) of the Pacific Islands ( Mu could just be the Earlier builders of Nan madol type structures or underwater ruins of Southern Japanese Islands

12. wyly

wyly Well-Known Member

from my daughter the archeologist...there is evidence of Polynesian contact in the Americas but it's still early days in the investigation...chicken bones in chile have the unique DNA of Polynesian chickens, chickens don't swim and they don't fly so the assumption is someone brought them, there is a vegetable found in s.e. Asia that is south American in origin(I can't recall the plant's name, sorry) and it doesn't float, again suggesting human transportation...and there is other cultural evidence in American societies that suggest cultural contact with the Polynesians...none of which suggests that a lasting Polynesian presence(DNA) was left behind...

hard evidence points to the earliest human occupation in the Americas at 14K ybp, but my archeologist says it is suspected to be much earlier but the required definitive evidence is still not in place...

13. wyly

wyly Well-Known Member

complete fiction invented by Augustus Le Plongeon, and he placed it in the Atlantic...
    the "structures" off southern japan have not been shown to be anything but natural, nature can do weird stuff...

giants causeway Ireland...completely natural and not man made

[​IMG]

14. wyly

wyly Well-Known Member

excellent source...

european emigration is barely plausible but still it can't be ruled either...similar lithic tools is interesting but not an absolute connection, different people can develop the same technology without ever being in contact with each other...

a lot accept this as fact? you're overstating it, some suggest, and there is little to no evidence supporting it...

15. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

This is very interesting because there also exists another possible link between the Japanese and Native Americans. Betty Meggers has shown similarities of pottery fragments found in Japan and Ecuador. She contended that Japanese Middle Jomon pottery was similar to ceramics from the Valdivia site in Ecuador—both dating between 2000 and 3000 B.C.. Meggers has also stated that plants and parasites of Japanese origin are found among Andean populations. Particularly, a subtype of the HTLV-1 retrovirus was found in two ancient Bolivian desert mummies. Until the recent discovery, the virus was thought to be endemic only to a small region in southern japan. The virus spreads only by sexual contact. The Jomon culture was also based in the southern islands of Japan.

So the evidence seems to be pointing to the the Americas being populated by descendants of the southern Japanese.

16. wyly

wyly Well-Known Member

that South American plant found in Polynesia? the sweet potato, and it's propagated by cutting shoots...it's been in Polynesia at least 1000 yrs...Polynesian chickens in s America, s American sweet potato across the pacific, it's circumstantial but quite strong that Polynesian sailors reached the americas ...

17. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

The idea of Europeans reaching North America in prehistoric times is not new. The theory has been raised over and over again. But the problem is that we are dealing almost entirely with a fossil record that largely does not exist any longer. And what fossils that were created most likely are now resting several hundred feet under the ocean.

And do not forget the Inuit Culture. This is the descendent culture of earlier cultures that truely circle the globe. And they stretch from Greenland and Iceland to what is now Canada and Alaska. And smaller groups are also found in Russia. Nobody is really suggesting the kind of "colonization" that happened in the 15th century. But more likely a slow movement of seperate family groups, who likely settled along the East Coast, and largely lived as Fishermen.

And both the rising sea level at the end of the ice age and the greater numbers of Asiatic paleo-Indians simply absorbed these groups.

Most anthropoligists accept that the American Continent was most likely settled by multiple waves of people migrating to this continent. Most from North Asia, and a scattered from from the Pacific Islands and even Europe. There is even some research into possible minor emmigrations from Africa to South America.

18. wyly

wyly Well-Known Member

the pottery is really questionable, assuming a expansion from japan through eastern siberia across the bearing sea region and down the coast of americas even if done by sea could take a only thousand years, it's hard to accept a pottery tradition could be maintained through the trantition of northern regions where is there is no pottery being done...

19. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

The theory is that some of the Jomon fled on fishing boats when there was a huge volcanic erruption. They then sailed across the Pacific ocean to the Americas. Such an oddyssey is not completely unrealistic. The Polynesians reached all the way to Easter Island. A norwegian man later proved that the polynesians could have sailed to South America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kon-Tiki

20. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Banned

Pottery, Tools, Remains, structures & such with dates up to & beyond 17k years will be more commonplace finds in WESTERN Hemisphere including the Americas.

21. wyly

wyly Well-Known Member

there are far older hominid remains found in europe but nothing in America? ....sometimes nothing is found because there is nothing to be found...

there would be a DNA trace...

inuit never reached Iceland, the vikings were the first inhabitants...

22. wyly

wyly Well-Known Member

Heyerdahl was a bit of nut neither an anthropologist or archeologist and he sailed from s America to Polynesia he was trying to prove s Americans colonized Polynesian...and he wasn't convincing in that his craft barely made the journey, so not the type of craft needed to successfully colonize the pacific...

he arrogantly ignored much more sophisticated Polynesian crafts that routinely made long distance voyages...

23. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Yeah- I have heard both mentioned, but I haven't seen any conclusive findings yet- those two are more indicative of trading or incidental contact between Polynesia and South America than any colonization.

And the history of Polynesian colonization is of them colonizing almost exclusively empty habitats- technologically they would have had no advantage over South Americans, especially along the "Incan" corridor.

24. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

I would challenge the claim that most Anthropologist agree that there was a scattering of waves from Pacific Islands or Europe. I have seen some speculation based upon very limited evidence. And the DNA document you referred to spells out that they believe the majority of DNA is based upon a single wave.

I would not be at all surprised if there was trading at some point, and some limited co-mingling, but any such waves appear to have been overwhelmed, and largely eliminated by the more numerous Asian origin Americans.

And while there might be research into a Africa to South America emmigration, I haven't read any conclusions that any such immigration occurred.

25. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

it is an interesting theory- just read up a little bit about it. Mostly the idea of either stranded Japanese fisherman or drifting Jomon refugees- which would be an infusion of foreign ideas but not much in the way of DNA. Also such a small wave of people wouldn't have been likely to be carrying any of the diseases that decimated native Americans later.