Reasons for Apartheid: From a White South African

Discussion in 'Civil Rights' started by Polar Bear, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Polar Bear

Polar Bear New Member

Once you peel away layer upon layer of hate and bigotry the worldwide media heaped upon the pre-1994 South African government, you begin to realize they had at least a few things right. They knew a multi-ethnic democracy led by an angry, communist-influenced black majority would result in a failed state just like Zimbabwe. They also knew that black African customs - polygamy, cannibalism, animal torture, female genital mutilation, etc. - were not applicable to a modern society. So instead of being racist and telling the blacks to change their ways "or else", they gave blacks their own tribal homelands where they could continue their age old traditions unmolested by inquisitive whites. Hence "Apart-heid": separate-ness.

[​IMG]

http://mspoliticalcommentary.blogspot.com/

The Ukweshwama ritual
    http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Ukweshwama-ritual-challenged-20091122

This is the Big Daddy of them all:

You can read the full report of how King Mswati III tried to rape a bull (not a cow) at this link:

King Mswati tried to have sex with a bull:
    http://nehandaradio.com/2011/12/13/king-mswati-tried-to-have-sex-with-a-bull/

2. Zook

Zook New Member

Apartheid is something that should be practiced all over the world. Multi-culturalism just doesn't work. It's failed everywhere it was forced.

Johannesburg was one of the most beautiful cities on the planet when the White South Africans built it up. They gave it back to the blacks who subsequently trashed it.

Colonialism had good intentions. To drag the primitive black Africans into civilization with the rest of the world and turn their pitiful countries into civilized societies. Shame our ancestors didn't realize sooner what a lost cause trying to help black "people" is.

I don't agree with colonialism or any White man stepping foot in Africa. I blame this for most of the problems in the western world today. Colonialism is the reason I hear gunshots every single night in the black majority neighborhood I currently reside in.

3. Polar Bear

Polar Bear New Member

Where are the bonafide multi-cultiststs and racial egalitarians on here? You know, the camp who thinks that race is a "social construct"... :mrgreen:

I thought this thread would have already generated wave after wave of dissent from those silly idealists who think that "diversity" is a "strength"... :gun:

4. Caeia Iulia Regilia

Caeia Iulia Regilia New Member

Ok so those people are backward. Until Germans met with colonialist Roman Catholic Missionaries they were pretty barbaric as well. The cow thing, actually something somewhat similar was done by ancient Greek women in Dionysios orgies -- They'd tear the flesh off of a live animal and eat it. HUmans are wierd.

Now as to race bieng a construct -- no it's not. If it were a social construct, then there would be a difference between what someone in Asia thought "black men" were and what someone in Europe thought a "black man" is. I do think that a lot of the stuff that we think is genetic is actually cultural. Raise a black kid in Japan and watch him act just like a Japanese kid. RAise a white kid in the ghetto and watch him become gangsta. Humans are cultural sponges.

5. Polar Bear

Polar Bear New Member

Take ghetto (non-white) kids and bus them to rich suburban schools... Flower them with expensive tutors, special classes and volunteer "role models"...they still test at the bottom of their class.

6. ian

ian New Member

You have actually argued here that race is a social construct. Your post is contradictory.

7. ian

ian New Member

Yes they likely will. But their own kids wont. Evironmental factors influencing achievement and brain development have had their full impact by the age of 6. Raising children from birth with positive environmental circumstances is where the proof is and all valid studies show no difference bewtween white and non white kids in these cirucmstances.

8. Polar Bear

Polar Bear New Member

Second generation blacks born into middle class families test at the same level as their white peers? I have never heard of that, the black segment of any white middle class school always scores the lowest, even lower than Latinos who often have a language handicap.

9. KSigMason

KSigMason Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Shouldn't free men be able to choose where they live? They are free after all and all men should be free.

10. Zook

Zook New Member

No!

Not if it leads to the deaths of more innocent people than wartime Iraq and Afghanistan put together!

What's wrong with you man? Should male murderers and pedophiles in jail be freed just because they're men too? It wouldn't surprise me if you said yes to that.

When something is causing so much death, misery and destruction in society, it's time to stop thinking by the book and start thinking constructively. Blacks have proven and continue to prove with each and every passing day that they're not fit for civilized society.

11. Caeia Iulia Regilia

Caeia Iulia Regilia New Member

Well, not really -- race exists, or we'd have a hard time telling one race from another. Whether that means that Blacks always act like they're in a gangsta rap video has more to do with Black culture, not the fact that they are black. It's not that tough.

The concept of separate races is based on appearances of members of those races. Behavior of people is not necessarily caused by their race and more likely to be caused by their culture. That's why blacks in England don't act like Blacks in America who don't act like Blacks in Africa. They are all racially black, but they are not all the same.

12. ian

ian New Member

You just took a paragraph to say that race is a social construct. Are you always this unneccassarily verbose?

13. KSigMason

KSigMason Banned at Members Request Past Donor

I'm a big libertine, you know freedom for all. I also believe as a free man I should be entitled to travel where I wish and live where I wish.

No, I believe in a stronger, stricter judiciary. I believe in the death penalty.

Well, Mexicans and Whites are going to be the biggest criminals in my area. Depending on the town, whites are the biggest drug users.

14. FearandLoathing

FearandLoathing Well-Known Member

Well sir, you are wrong.

Within walking distance of where I live there are eight or nine Christian churches, three Jewish Synagogues, a few Sikh temples and a Muslim mosque.

Within a ten minute walk I can chose to dine Chinese, Thai, West Indian, East Indian and a few others.

In my apartment building of 28 units there are two blacks [a gay couple], at least five Asians, two Philapinos and a bunch of whites of mixed heritage - one, a friend may be half colored, I don't know, haven't asked and don not freakin' care.

I speak English, a spattering of Mandarin [as I do a lot of business with Chinese] and struggle with Japanese as I also do business with them.

There has never been a race riot in Canada.

The last riot we had was last spring when the Vancouver Cannucks lost the Stanley Cup. If you watch the videos about 100% of the participants were white, rich and "entitled."

Multi-culturalism does work. I live in proof of it.

15. Polar Bear

Polar Bear New Member

How long can the Vancouver social experiment work? 20 more years?

Greece, Rome, the Ottoman Empire, Yugoslavia, the USSR, Iraq, Afghanistan and South Africa are all failed or failing multi-cultural states. Now the multi-cult morons are putting the US, Canada and Europe into the same meat grinder as these other failed states/empires.

16. FearandLoathing

FearandLoathing Well-Known Member

Experiment?

It's been a fact for over five decades. When you let go of intolerance anything is possible.

"multicultural morons" proves my point.

17. Polar Bear

Polar Bear New Member

Only confused white people worship things like "diversity"... That is why all non-white groups take advantage of any chance they get to move out of Brown Town into lily white, non-diverse suburbs.

Just take Somali immigrants for example, wherever they go, be it London, Oslo, or Minnesota, they raise crime rates, burden social services and damage the school system. People like you would rather jump off a cliff than admit some groups make terrible immigrants.

But back to South Africa, the only places not overrun with crime and without sewage in the streets are the white areas. The current South African disgovernment would rather everyone be equally poor than have two separate classes of people.

18. Zook

Zook New Member

Actually, I'll concede. I may be wrong. I hear many people touting Vancouver as a multi-cultural society that really works and it does seem like a lovely, relatively peaceful part of the world.

However, your black population is very minute. The more Muslims and especially blacks you add to a society, the more it'll decline. That is a fact that is repeated all over the planet, from city to city.

I'm always praising south east Asians (Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Koreans, Thais, etc, etc,) for their nice, polite, respectful nature and many Eastern Europeans are great people, as are Indians too. Maybe with the right kind of racial mix it's a possibility multi-culturalism can work. I don't particularly want to be a part of it and there should always be options for people like me who don't, but maybe it can work for some.

However, the more blacks that pour into your own society, the more you're going to understand what racists on here have been saying all along. I guarantee it with 100% certainty.

You'll predictably dismiss what I'm saying because you know one or two black individuals or gay couples and they're nothing like what I'm saying, but you need a significant amount of blacks to see the full effects of how destructive they are to civilized society and history tells us once you receive a few blacks into your society, many more follow. You'll see, in time. I have no doubt about that. [​IMG]

19. africanhope

africanhope New Member

What a load of absolute rubbish. In a badly thought out and factually incorrect post about South Africa, you add a picture of the President of Zimbabwe and the King of Swaziland, and then add a story about King Mswati of Swaziland. I hope you know that Swaziland and South Africa are two different countries. That is like me proving how bad America is, by posting something that someone in Canada did.

And you are quoting things a small minority of people do, to prove what?

I am a white South African, and I am telling you know, I prefer the new South Africa any day above the crappy old one.

AH

20. Polar Bear

Polar Bear New Member

Swazis are Bantustans just like most black South Africans, however Swazis don't have the benefit of having a small white population to leech off of like ANC. The only thing keeping Swaziland afloat was a recent $60 million loan guaranteed by the ruling ANC, thanks to the South African whites who will be the ones paying for it.

Your current Chief, Zuma, is an unashamed polygamist. I assume he also has a low IQ, because he once proclaimed that taking a shower would rid him of AIDS.

[​IMG]

Why don't you enjoy the comments section of that blog, that way you can tell Mike Smith it's all whitey's fault.

21. africanhope

africanhope New Member

Oh, more statements with no facts to back it up! goody.
    1. Bantustan refers to a country, the suffix -stan is used to denote a country you see, like Pakistan, Kazakstan, so the old Apartheid government used the suffix -stan to refer to the states that had no willing population. So how can the Swazi's ( a people) be a -stan (a country). More drivel that makes no sense hey. I think what you were trying to say is that Swazi's are Bantu's (which is a broader cultural grouping). And yes they are. So that is your justification is it? So funny. So I can now post something stupid that someone in Germany did, let us say some crazy Neo-Nazi group in Germany, and use that to prove how racist Americans are, because Germans are Caucasian, just like Americans?! Is that about right?? LOL

2. We do not have a chief. We do have a democratically elected President (who I dislike btw). He did not appear in any of the OP's photo's or tirades tho. He has more than one wife as is done in his culture. Why do you think your culture is superior to his? Clearly you think one is only civilised if one only does exactly what you and your culture does. I wish I could type a bigger LOL for that one. Polyganism is practised by many cultures and religions. Yours don't cool. So why does that make our country failed? Really. And how funny that the man who might lead up the Republican's charge to the White House belongs to a religion which in it's books, and in some of it's groups still practice polygamy itself! And even the Bible has polygamists in it, and God did not seem to mind too much.
    3. Where did I say anything is whiteys fault. But that should not surprise me, everything else you mentioned in your post was factually so incorrect as to be hilarious, why should point 3 be any different. LOL

AH

22. africanhope

africanhope New Member

A couple of other things.
    1. No mainstream media covers the 'penetration' story. It originally came from one blog. Bestiality remains illegal in South Africa. Not that facts matter to the OP. It does happen however in SA, like in every country in the world, that some individuals does engage in it. If caught, like in any other country, they are arrested and punished for it. Just saying, facts are fun!
    2. The Bull killing is terrible, and I am, like so many other South Africans of all colours against it. Like I am against the brutal treatment of bulls in Spain, the terrible **** fights found in so many places, and the deadly and sick dog fights held all over the world including the USA.
    3. The OP does not give any justification for apartheid. Not even the reasons the architects of Apartheid themselves have used. But again, reading every post from the this poster, that does not really surprise me.

AH

23. africanhope

africanhope New Member

Another post that shows how facts are not the basis for your posts, only your pre-conceived ideas. Sigh. Ypou can not refute any of the facts I mention, so you go into assumptions and name-calling. I will not do the same, as I have facts, I don't need to resort to low brow tactics, almost barbarian in a way.

Here is more facts! Fun are they not:
    Nope, I am not so young. I lived in the hell which was Apartheid South Africa where even whites had less rights than now. I actually lived in it, and live in current SA, unlike you, so, mm, your own argument turns against you, uhm, again.

You call this government communist? Really? The government that privatised so many of the companies that the APARTHEID state owned. That is a funny version of communism. (facts are fun, are they not?). You call a government communist whose economic policies are next-book neo-liberal (one of the main things I dislike bout the, btw). LOL

Then you quote someone as proof of south Africa's I don't know what, the previous president of Mozambique! I realised something by looking at your various posts, there is something you do not know. I am going to give you an earth shattering revelation, are you ready for this, here it comes, this will change your life: 'Africa is not one country' Amazing, isn't it! Now, knowing this little gem of info, look at your posts again, and see why they are so hilarious!

Now here is a little quest for you. Discuss my posts. Look at the facts I mention and refute them, if you can. Do not try and insult me, but discuss the poss. But I doubt if you can, your silly little attempted insults is a classic proof that you can not win the argument on merit, so you go to playground tactics. Yawn. I have debate enough racists in my life to know this little tactic well. The classic sign of an argument lost.

My words, unlike yours, are the calm, non-insulting fact base4d words of someone who have lived through the hell of apartheid, and actually lives n SA now. Deal with it.

AH

24. Polar Bear

Polar Bear New Member

Your country is on the path of ZIM and you know it!!! No amount of self-righteous "wishing" or "hoping" can obfuscate the f-a-c-t-s! No black-run city, state or nation has ever been an economic success, except for the Bahamas or maybe Bermuda. Even in these rare cases, white businessmen were behind the scenes making sure all went well. All large, black-ruled countries that were showered with white tax dollars eventually collapsed, as was the case in most of colonial Africa, especially Zimbabwe, but also Angola and Mozambique. These countries are the poorest in the world. Without whitey and his omnipresent "guilt aid", these countries would revert back to post-Cretaceous hominid societies where cattle urine is used by all to repel insects.

25. liberalminority

liberalminority Well-Known Member

how did "white tax dollars" cause the failure of zimbabwe and other african countries?

the second sentence contradicts the last sentence, without guilt aid those countries would be in ruination so everything is working just fine in these countries they have to pay reparations and rebuild those countries