Wannabe Tea Party politician unleashes racist Facebook screed against President Obama

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Think for myself, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

No, I don't think this reflects on Ron Paul.

What I do think it reflects on the the tea party movement.

When one of yours has an outburst so vile, so nasty, so blatantly bigoted, one has to question your admittance policy.

The tea party allegedly started out as the "taxed enough already" movement. So why are folks like this being allowed to reflect upon you? Why is the tea party not organized, organized to a point where you can point and say that folks like this fine mechanical engineer in an armpit of the state is not a formal part of your group?

Why are your only spokespeople such caricatures of bigotry?

Warning. The article below implies some pretty nasty and offensive language.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ebook-screed-president-obama-article-1.993937

A rabid Tea Party wannabe politician in California called for the assassination of President Obama and his "monkey children" in a recent Facebook rant - and then defended his right to do so Monday.

Jules Manson, who failed miserably in his 2011 bid for a City Council seat in Carson, Calif., urged the sickening reprisal, saying Obama's support of a revised military authorization bill last week was an act of "treason" that "eroded" constitutional protections.

"It must be countered with assassinations onto them and their children," he wrote in the original posting that has since been scrubbed from his Facebook profile.

"Assassinate the xxxxxxx (N-word) and his monkey cWannhildren," he prodded, according to a screen grab obtained by YourBlackWorld.com.

An angry backlash quickly ensued, and Manson, 48, toned down the vile rhetoric Monday while defending his right to spew hate.

"Once you have taken the position that anyone should be imprisoned for careless emotionally driven remarks that had no real substance, you deserve what your government has become," he wrote in the new Facebook post.

"All I can really say is to be careful what you wish for because setting such a precedence can come back to bite you," he warned.

"I have felt deeply regretful and apologized for my past mistakes. Can you do the same?" he asked his followers.

No one answered a telephone number listed for Manson's residence in a Carson trailer park Monday.

An enthusiastic supporter of Tea Party pioneer Ron Paul, Manson described himself as a mechanical engineer bent on fiscal conservatism when he announced his city council candidacy earlier this year.

Rising taxes and lease rates at his mobile home park motivated his run, he said.

He received just 550 votes, less than 4%, according to local newspaper Random Lengths.

Manson, who changed his first name from Julio, included a photo of Obama dressed as Hitler in a rambling February blog posting announcing his run and claiming support of racial equality.

"As soon as we shed our ideological labels, conditioned beliefs, and see the humanity beyond our pigments we find that in full frontal view of the naked truth we are all united in the same mission of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness," he wrote.

2. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

Are you offended when someone calls Obama a monkey?

3. camp_steveo

camp_steveo Well-Known Member

You can't paint an entire movement with a broad brush just because of one person's statements.

thread fails

4. Dasein

Dasein New Member

Glenn Beck was right!

5. Think for myself

I think every decent person should be offended when anyone uses bigoted pejoratives to describe those whom they wish to denigrate.

6. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

Were you offended when Obama flunky David Axelrod called Newt Gingrich a monkey?

I wonder if ANY lib was offended?

7. Think for myself

I am not aware of Caucasians being historically and racially denigrated by being compared to simians.

8. Dasein

Dasein New Member

Well of course it was. :-D

9. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

What "admittance policy"? Do you even have a clue what you are talking about, these days? Or are you just flamebaiting as usual?

Sounds like a very unbiased site. Impossible that someone could be, well, lying about what was actually said.

10. Think for myself

If you have any evidence that the charge is false, then I am open minded enough to rethink my position upon you presenting it and me reviewing it.

11. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

Ah, the guilt-ridden white lib double standard for Obama and other blacks.

But of course reverse discrimination and affirmative action are how he got into Harvard and eventually became president.

12. Brewskier

First, explain this "admittance policy" that you believe exists. Sounds like more exaggerations and falsehoods from the independent, open-minded thinker.

13. Bain

Bain New Member

I get offended when someone calls Obama a monkey. It has very little to do with Obama though.

14. Think for myself

Do you have anything to add regarding the topic presented in the OP?

Certainly someone can condemn this small town politician for his actions, his calling for the killing of two young girls, and his racist diatribe.

I am not sure why you are attacking some alleged incidents regarding the president and his college admissions as opposed to the actual topic, except that it may be a deflection technique used to divert attention away form the very real fact that someone called for the assassination of the president.

15. Think for myself

No thank you.

If one was to actually read my OP as opposed to taking one sentence out of context, one would see there is no admittance policy, and that was the entire point.

Namely that through the lack of organization, the lack of cohesiveness, and the wide variance of political philosophies clowns like the politician in the OP use the tea party mantle to the detriment of the movement.

16. Brewskier

Same here. I feel bad for the innocent monkeys whose name is dragged through the mud with this association.

CVA-60 and (deleted member) like this.
  17. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

Someone who didn't even win a City Council seat is now being touted as representing the Tea Party?

18. Brewskier

No ****, Sherlock. The Tea Party is not, and has never been, an organized party. It is a collective of people from all around the country. You can try to be coy about it all you want, the purpose of this thread was to portray the Tea Party as racist, which is the purpose of many of your threads, coincidentally.

19. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

I can broadbrush too....

Leftists get their noses completely bent out of shape when Righties broadbrush Islamists based on the actions of a few (thousand) instances of murder and mayhem....

but, find just one loose cannon amid the opposing political camp, and they invariably vilify the entire bunch.

glitch and (deleted member) like this.
  20. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

Obama and his circle of psychopaths are just as racist as this guy is.

But the the leftwing lib news media covers up for other libs like Axelrod.

21. Brewskier

Right, the same exact question can be asked of Muslims as a group, and why they allow extremists to represent them. That would be a bigotted question to the OP, though. The hypocrisy never ends.

22. Think for myself

Indeed, I believe I stated so much in the OP.

I disagree. The purpose of the thread, as I clearly expressed in the OP, was that through there lack of cohesion and national organizations, folks like this fellow form Carson can use their name and in doing so it reflects poorly on the group as a whole. I have certainly never stated or implied the tea party movement was racist., I am stating, clearly now for everyone, that there are elements in the tea party that detract from their overall message with their antics and use of their name.

23. Think for myself

Okay.

Would you care to address the actual topic in the OP?

24. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

One person does not equal a group. There are loons of all types out there.

25. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

As long as the left is doing it then I don't mind who else does also.

Axelrod should have been run out of the Obama campaign but he wasn't.