Matt Damon Blasts Obama: “One-Term President With Balls” Would Be Better

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by DonGlock26, Dec 21, 2011.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

Matt Damon Blasts Obama: “One-Term President With Balls” Would Be Better

21st, 2011

Matt Damon rips President Obama in Elle magazine, blasting his leadership qualities and saying he’d prefer “a one-term president with some balls who actually got stuff done.”

The actor, a longtime supporter of the Democratic Party and onetime Obama advocate, reveals frustration with the administration in his wide-ranging interview.

“I’ve talked to a lot of people who worked for Obama at the grassroots level,” says Damon. “One of them said to me, ‘Never again. I will never be fooled again by a politician.’”

Damon then gets even more direct with his own criticism.

“You know, a one-term president with some balls who actually got stuff done would have been, in the long run of this country, much better,” argues the We Bought a Zoo star.

He adds, “If the Democrats think that they didn’t have a mandate – people are literally without any focus or leadership, just wandering out into the streets to yell right now because they are so pissed off.”

“Imagine if they had a leader,” wonders Damon.

Wow.

What do you think of the actor’s comments?

http://www.gossipcop.com/matt-damon-obama-elle-magazine-one-term-president-balls/

Poor Matt, no re-education camps for Christians, no redistribution of wealth except for Obama cronies, Goldman Sachs, and federal employees, no white unicorns crapping skittles on a rainbow bridge.

:mrgreen:

_

2. sec

sec Well-Known Member

I put his opionion right up there with that of every other celebrity

I file it under..............who gives a rats behind what you think

3. DonGlock26

The only movie that I liked Matt in was Team America.

[​IMG]
    _

Teutorian and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

I was about to cheer his condemnation of Obama, until I realized he was calling for Obama to act more like a leftist dictator. As much as I like some of his movies, he's in the Sean Penn, Susan Sarandon, Danny Glover school of liberal retards. If their movie careers weren't so lucrative, they'd take their commie asses to Venezuela and camp out with their buddy Chavez.

5. Teutorian

Teutorian New Member

Every time Matt Damon talks the Bourne trilogy becomes less watchable.

6. Rapunzel

Rapunzel New Member Past Donor

I saw the "Globe" today in the grocery store and Clinton said Ubama was the worst president ever...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

It's pretty bad when the "Globe" is correct...LOL

7. DonGlock26

Remember, when Sean Penn went to visit the people after hurricane Katrina, he took a shotgun.

_

8. Rapunzel

Rapunzel New Member Past Donor

There are only a handful of conservatives in Hollywood and Damon is not one of them.

9. DonGlock26

The comments are choice:

"Matt used to my favorite actor and couldn't wait for the next Bourne sequel....then I discovered his political aspirations and now that I know there are screws loose in his brain I had to blacklist him and his movies. I mean, how can he play an IQ 180+ quick thinking spy when he can't see through simple Democrat rhetoric?"

"An actor is nothing but a trained monkey or parrot. They only have to do what is listed on the screen play. No intelligence needed or required. So Matt fits the bill on that one."

_

10. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

He was excellent in that movie. The best of the F.A.G members representing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWTzyU5MFgM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWTzyU5MFgM[/ame]

11. DonGlock26

Wow, what an amazing actor! And, to think that critics called his performance wooden.

[​IMG]

_

12. CanadianEye

CanadianEye Well-Known Member Past Donor

I always like Damon movies, but he turned out to be a rabid progressive, screaming (almost as maniacally) as the dynamic dimwits Demi and Ashton...so, spend no dough on anything he does.

13. clg311

clg311 Well-Known Member

Matt is right. Obama has repeatedly caved in to the looney right. Both parties are controlled by Wall Street and corporate lobbyists.

14. CVA-60

CVA-60 Banned

15. sherp

sherp New Member

Exactly. I have boycotted Matt since his ongoing tirates against Conservatives.

16. Badmutha

Badmutha New Member

First Chris Matthews loses the tingle running up his leg.........then Michael Moore spouts off "Wall Street has their man, his name is Barack Obama".......now Matt Damon is saying Obama has no testicles.....

[​IMG]

....while they all represent the (D)umbest life forms to ever inhabit this planet.....they all got something right for once.

17. flounder

flounder In Memoriam Past Donor

Nobel Peace prize winner my ass......Man do these people look stupid, not that they did not look stupid before...

18. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

A lot of dedicated Obama voters and moderates are impressed by the opinions of celebrities.

Besides Damon is just pissed that Obama is not even more leftwing wacko than he is.

19. flounder

I think all these people have been neutralized now,,now that they are obviously part of the one percent!!...LOL

20. Defengar

Defengar New Member

You know, I don't like Chuck Norris's political views, but that doesn't mean I won't watch his stuff...
    because i am not a whiny (*)(*)(*)(*)(*) who can't stand it when others disagree with me....

Having a tantrum about a persons views on a subject when they don't affect you at all is ridiculously childish, especially when they are not even that extreme...

21. catalinacat

catalinacat Well-Known Member Past Donor

Exactly! I admire Matt Damon as an actor and also because he truly loves his family and puts them first above fame. Yes he's a celebrity and he campaigned hard for Obama during the primaries, but at least he's not afraid to admit that Obama is just another failure, not like the obamabots.

Trinnity and (deleted member) like this.
  22. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

I actually agree with Damon a lot. We need more politicians who do what they think is right without regard for re-election.

Unfortunately, we're more likely to get politicians who only care about how much they can get in soft money and how long they can stay in office.

Of course, there is a flipside to this.

The few politicians we get that don't care about re-election tend to be crazy....

23. Piscivorous

Piscivorous New Member

How deliciously ironic that the ******* actor castigates Obama for having no balls in an issue of Elle magazine.

24. HillBilly

HillBilly New Member Past Donor

[​IMG] Hold up the wagons Zel & Flounder , now y'all being my good friends I can certainly agree and we have agreed that Obama should have made the US economy #1 priority instead of UHC , other mistakes as well , staffing , cabinet members , cetra , cetra , well and good .

but the thing is , they don't hand out Nobel Peace Prizes without cause and the greatest of deliberation , a Global consensus . it could be fairly said that the world sees Obama for the leader that he is , but sadly the GOP Party of NO has gone to great lengths to portray President Obama in a much different and negatively charged GOP rant / mantra , No , NO , NO ...and it's been that way from day one , and you know that as well as I do ...

inspite of that GOP quagmire of a Congress , the US Economy is beginning to get better ,, little by little , but definately headed the right way , UP ...hopefully , that progress will continue over the Winter months and into Spring of 2012 ... confidence restored ...President Obamas wise leadership and skillful statesmanship demonstrated and re-affirmed . [​IMG]

Obama gonna be a lot harder to beat that y'all think , just saying , as a Blue Dog Democrat , looks to me like 4 more 4 Barry ... :-D

25. flounder

I'll answer this in one sentence....................

Would he have gotten that Peace prize had he been white?????

HillBilly and (deleted member) like this.