+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driver Killed Kennedy and right rear exit evidence

1. Default

Right lateral x-ray shows bullet fragments behind right eye

The Head Shot from the Front
    Well guys, I knew this case was solved almost a year ago when the recoil showed itself but there is so much more like metallic fragments at exactly the site the autopsy refers to and Greer describing the wound path with the right eye as the start point going back to the rear. Notice the fragments just behind and slightly above the right eyesocket. READ THE STUFF below...it nails it.

The autopsy x-rays contain additional evidence of a frontal shot. Wound ballistics expert Dr. Larry Sturdivan told the HSCA that if an exploding or frangible bullet had struck the skull, it "definitely" would have left a cloud of metal fragments close to the point of entrance:
    Mr. MATHEWS. Mr. Sturdivan, taking a look at JFK exhibit F-53, which is an X-ray of President Kennedy's skull, can you give us your opinion as to whether the President may have been hit with an exploding bullet?
    Mr. STURDIVAN. . . . In those cases, you would definitely have seen a cloud of metallic fragments very near the entrance wound. (1 HSCA 401)
    Dr. Sturdivan was seemingly unaware of the fact that on the unenhanced autopsy x-rays, a cloud of fragments is visible in the right frontal region, which would indicate that a frangible bullet struck in that area. Apparently Dr. Sturdivan only examined the enhanced x-rays and not the original x-rays. Historian Dr. Michael Kurtz comments on Dr. Sturdivan's testimony:
    Sturvidan also stated that Kennedy was not struck in the front of the head by an exploding bullet fired from the grassy knoll. The reason, Sturdivan declared, was that the computer-enhanced x-rays of Kennedy's skull do not depict "a cloud of metallic fragments very near the entrance wound." In cases where exploding bullets impact, he asserted that "you would definitely have seen" such a cloud of fragments in the x-ray. Sturdivan's remarks betrayed both his own ignorance of the medical evidence and the committee's careful manipulation of that evidence. Sturdivan saw only the computer-enhanced x-ray of the skull, not the original, unretouched x-rays. Had he seen the originals, he would have observed a cloud of metallic fragments clustered in the right front portion of the head. Furthermore, the close-up photograph of the margins of the large wound in the head shows numerous small fragments. The Forensic Pathology Panel itself noted the presence of "missile dust" near the wound in the front of the head. One of the expert radiologists who examined the x-rays noticed "a linear alignment of tiny metallic fragments" located in the "posterior aspect of the right frontal bone." The chief autopsy pathologist, Dr. James J. Humes, remarked about the numerous metallic fragments like grains of sand scattered near the front head wound. The medical evidence, then, definitely proves the existence of a cloud of fragments in the right front portion of Kennedy's head, convincing evidence, according to Sturdivan, that an exploding bullet actually did strike the president there.

http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

The objective of disinformation is not to convince you of one point of view or another, it is to create enough uncertainty so that everything is believable and nothing is knowable. " -- James Fetzer

2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

3. Default

20 Lies Every American Should Know!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU0C31atidw&feature=re lated"]20 Lies Every American Should Know! - YouTube[/ame]
    "It astonishes me to find... [that so many] of our countrymen... should be contented to live under a system which leaves to their governors the power of taking from them the trial by jury in civil cases, freedom of religion, freedom of the press, freedom of commerce, the habeas corpus laws, and of yoking them with a standing army. This is a degeneracy in the principles of liberty... which I [would not have expected for at least] four centuries." - Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1788

"I know of no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves, and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to William C. Jarvis, September 28, 1820

"There has never been a golden age of liberty, and there never will be. People who value freedom will always have to defend it from those who claim the right to wield power over others." - David Boaz

The objective of disinformation is not to convince you of one point of view or another, it is to create enough uncertainty so that everything is believable and nothing is knowable. " -- James Fetzer

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    Advance to 2:15 and hear the real deal from Joe O'Donnell. He saw pictures of the entrance over the right eye and the well documented exit wound on right rear which was fired by Greer, the driver.

JFK Autopsy Photo Forgery - YouTube
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_O%2...hotojournalist)
    the lone nut theorist trolls of course wont watch those videos since it shreads to pieces the official version.Getting away from the topic of the thread for a minute This tidbit here was posted by another poster on another thread that just got closed so since that thread got closed,I thought I would post it here since its very good information.

don't know who killed JFK. But I have hunted and killed enough animals that I know that when they are hit in the head by something going over 2400 feet a second, with over 1800 foot pounds of energy, they do NOT jerk in the direction the bullet came from. No way, no how. And the Carcano was one of the most inaccurate rifles around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by beenthere; 03-01-2012 at 08:56 PM.

He hasnt posted since then which is a shame because its nice to have someone objective and open minded post something like this.

The other thing that proves that oswald could not have fired the shot that reinforces what this poster was saying about how animals heads always go forward after shooting them from behind-and another poster at this site that hunts has ALSO said the same thing as well in her posts before,but its not just animals but humans as well that when they are shot from behind, their head goes forwards not backwards.

Matter of fact there was this book written by an experienced sniper that served in vietnam who was a very distinguised sniper having more kills in his combat unit than any other unit.He had like 2 dozen sniper kills and he said in all the sniper kills tha he had,when he shot someone in the head from behind,he never ONCE remembered their head going backwards,that their head went forward EVERYTIME.

He later became a police officer and one day when he was in dallas for a police convention,the convention wasnt going to start for several hours so he had some time to spare and he went up to the sixth floor window and looked out it and he knew immediately the warren commission was B.s saying-No way. right then and there. He knew oswald could not have done it because he knew HE could not have done it.

He stated in his book that he would had like three teams of shooters on the grassy knoll,one in the dal tech building. kinda like how stone described in his movie and he had never even met stone or seen the movie at that time.So stone is hardly grasping at straws in his movie.You got a very credible expert saying the same thing.Stone did very good research on the film.He wasnt making things up like the lone nut theorist do when they come on here.His movie was 100 more accurate to the truth than the warren commission was,thats for sure. The author of the book is Craig Roberts and its called KILL ZONE.

Matter of fact seven,you have posted pics before that prove Roberts and that other poster know what they are talking about that a persons head goes FORWARDS when shot from behind with that pic you post sometime of that guy being shot in the head from, behind with his head going forwards? could you post it here by chance since you havent yet? would appreciate it.

He was also correct in what he said about the carcano.The rifle they found they said oswald used was a piece of crap.The scope was badly misalined and everything.
    Last edited by 9/11 was an inside job; Mar 15 2012 at 10:27 AM.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

5. Default

6. Icon14

Advance to 2:15 and hear the real deal from Joe O'Donnell. He saw pictures of the entrance over the right eye and the well documented exit wound on right rear which was fired by Greer, the driver.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPXzX1DtJE]JFK Autopsy Photo Forgery - YouTube[/ame]
    people should really look through the posts of sevesn on this thread.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

7. Likes 7forever liked this post
  8. Default

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DguBc...eature=related

Greer shot JFK.

Clint Hill, SS WC testimony - "The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car".

SS Agent Sam Kinney, driver, follow-up SS car. - "He had no brain left. It was blown out, there was nothing left in the back of the head". "It was the right rear part of his head, because that's the part I saw blow out".

Witnesses said Greer shot his gun.

jjh36Is 16 hours ago

9. Default

I slowed down the first gif that clearly shows the hole opening and closing between 316-317. That kills it right there but there's more, from none other than Stone's Jfk movie. I just looked and noticed the gape clearly in frame 319. The open gape and closing of the hole in the movie appear to be, between 319-320.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z319.jpg
    Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit

10. Default

something else that suppots this that Greer shot Kennedy os one of the doctors in dallas who examioned him even came out and said JFK'S head wound was a frontal entrance and that the bullet fired from it was a high powed GUN from CLOSE RANGE.It is in this book of mine that I have.I will have to find it in there where it says that.will do so in the next couple days or so.

11. Default

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPXzX1DtJE]JFK Autopsy Photo Forgery - YouTube[/ame]
    such a good thread it needs to be brought back.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    something else that suppots this that Greer shot Kennedy os one of the doctors in dallas who examioned him even came out and said JFK'S head wound was a frontal entrance and that the bullet fired from it was a high powed GUN from CLOSE RANGE.It is in this book of mine that I have.I will have to find it in there where it says that.will do so in the next couple days or so.
    Where's that reference?
    This Speech is my recital.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast