+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: American propaganda. The Cold War.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRiga View Post
    I personally never had any doubts you are under the "great psychological shock"
    Since I have learned so many news from your clever and polite posts, I am shocked of course.

Quote Originally Posted by NoPartyAffiliation View Post
    Hmmm. Well your thread title includes the phrase "American Propaganda" as if this was all somehow falsehoods forwarded exclusively by the American government - which it obviously wasn't.
    I do not think so. U.S. propogada just a lot more colorful than the propaganda of USSR. And it is a part of history, all posters presents in this thread are easy to find in Internet.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EvilAztec View Post
    I do not think so. U.S. propogada just a lot more colorful than the propaganda of USSR. And it is a part of history, all posters presents in this thread are easy to find in Internet.
    Propaganda imples misappropriations, exaggerations, lies and half-truths. Unlike Gorbachev however, Krushchev was never misunderstood. He was a total nutcase.

"Every dollar have dirt from the profitable military contracts ... every dollar is stained with blood "
    quote from a speech by Lenin
    Last edited by EvilAztec; Feb 10 2012 at 09:40 AM.

The power of Peace is invincible

Default American propaganda

Last edited by EvilAztec; Feb 10 2012 at 09:55 AM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    Which women? Black American women? White American women? Hispanic American women?

None of them can hold a candle to Asian American women. Strong and beautiful.
    Especially your wife? Maybe even Catch's twin sister?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a coyote voting on who to have a sheep for dinner. Liberty is a captive wolf returning to the wild. Freedom of speech is a wolf howling indiscriminately. Freedom of expression is a wolf urinating indiscriminately. Dictatorship is a lion eating a sheep first before sharing it with a wolf and a coyote. A one-party rule is a pack of wolves chasing the coyotes away from the sheep. A civil war is a snake swallowing its own tail." -- reedak

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829