If Ron Paul is the Republican Nominee...

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by My Fing ID, Dec 27, 2011.

?

If Paul is the Republican Nominee, which party will you vote for?

1. (D) Obama

11.1%
  2. (R) Paul

77.8%
  3. (T) TeaParty (insert name here)

3.7%
  4. other

7.4%
  1. My Fing ID

My Fing ID Well-Known Member Past Donor

Who will you vote for? Poll inc. If other please say who!

2. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Whomever is running against any republican gets my vote.

3. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

wait a minute,are you saying you would vote for O BAM A the man who has esculated Bushwackers policys and voted to reinstate the patriot act over paul who wants to get rid of the patriot act?

4. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

That would be a retard that looka lika bush...

5. My Fing ID

Pretty much! I don't get who people think there is any real difference.

6. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

Come on man. Surely you don't support Barack the Assassin.

7. saintmichaeldefendthem

saintmichaeldefendthem New Member Past Donor

If Ron Paul becomes president, I'll clear out my basement so I can hide Jews there.

8. camp_steveo

camp_steveo Well-Known Member

Can you guess who I would vote for? :-D

9. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

Media is right, Ron Paul has no chance to beat Obama:

If Paul is the Republican Nominee, which party will you vote for?
    (D) Obama 2 16.67%
    (R) Paul 9 75.00%
    (T) TeaParty (insert name here) 1 8.33%

10. Felix (R)

Felix (R) New Member

Where will you put all your Herman Cain memorabilia? (cardboard cutouts, figurines, autographed pizza boxes, ect)

11. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Delusional. Look i know you back Newt who is just itching invade Iran to show Israel how much of a good boy he is. Perhaps he will even get a pat on the head.

But that doesnt excuse your paranoia nor your trolling. Look we get it. You are voting for Newt. Why dont you try to post his merits and show us all why you think he would be a good candidate.

Or you could be like the other Ron Paul bashing fools and rant about him.

12. marbro

marbro New Member

You could have stopped at "Media is right"

That pretty much sums up what kind of person you are and what your opinion is. I can read your opinion in Propaganda pieces that MSM puts out without ever having to read any of your post.

13. saintmichaeldefendthem

Actually I back Michele Bachmann. She'll invade Iran without getting us into international treaties on the global warming myth. Yes, I'm itching to pound Iran and I might just go back into the Army to help. They've been given plenty of warning to not develop nuclear technology. They haven't learned the lesson from Iraq that if they thumb their nose at us long enough we're going to bomb them back into the stone age and then mount a massive invasion. You're not going to shame me by your warmonger rants because I'm not hiding anything.

14. 9/11 was an inside job

Normally this guy makes great posts.this in fact is the first time i have ever seen him make a dumb post..Doesnt he get it that if he votes for Obama over Paul he is voting to have more of our freedoms and liberties taken away from us? I thought this guy was smart enough to understand that Paul is only republican in NAME only.That he isnt here to serve the establishment like all the other candidates are,that he is the only one who believes in the constituion.

If he votes for Obama over paul,he is voting for Bush the man he hates.:mrgreen::-D at first I did not believe it but Obama is actually a cousin of Bush's. something like 11th cousin 2nd removed or something like that.I did not believe it at first but Obama was on jay Leno when he was running for the office and even admitted there it was true that they're cousins.

15. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

But the sarcasm doesn't end there.

16. 9/11 was an inside job

Yeah I thought he was trolling.the fact that he wants to vote for the CFR'S poster boy Newt proves he cant think for himself.

17. My Fing ID

Grats on not hiding anything. Why do you want to goto war with Iran? I have to say it seems senseless to me. They really don't threaten us and China has already made it clear that they would not be very happy if we went to war, to the point they said they would start the third world war (all rhetoric yes, but clearly they don't want us to attack and would likely do something to (*)(*)(*)(*) us off like take Taiwan).

At the very least tell me that you would want us to pull out the second we killed Imahandjob.

18. 9/11 was an inside job

Iran hasnt done a (*)(*)(*)(*) thing to us and you want to invade them? You sound as evil as Bachmann is.Bachmann also likes it that illegal immigrants can come into our country.she is a warmonger who you support obviously.:rolleyes:

19. saintmichaeldefendthem

I have news for you. China is no pacifist, and yes they will take Taiwan and likely very soon because they know we have a pus president who won't do anything. The think that you Paulemmings don't understand is that anything that happens in the Middle East affects us. If Iran decides to drop a nuke on Tel Aviv, we're going to wish we dealt with them when it was easier...and cheaper. This is the reason the isolationists aren't in charge anymore. We learned our lesson from WW1 and WWII. I know that Ron Paul didn't think we should have gone over to Europe "to save the Jews" but if we didn't, it would have been an even bigger disaster. We are not an island. If we don't bring the fight to our enemies, they will bring it to our doorstep, a lesson we've learned all too well.

20. My Fing ID

We're not the world police. I also doubt Iran is going to be dropping any nukes on anyone anytime soon but again, not our problem. Israel is a big boy, they can take care of themselves. If they feel so threatened it needs to be their men fighting not ours. If Americans wish to join their military let them go volunteer, I don't care, but I cannot agree to sending our military out to preemptively attack a target because an ally doesn't like them. Their problem their mission.

As for China the only president who would stop their takeover of Taiwan would have to be a madman. That island is not worth the risk of world war.

So really I don't see how anything you said constitutes a good reason to goto war with Iran.

21. hoytmonger

hoytmonger New Member

This is why the US is so messed up. People play partisan politics despite the candidate's record on issues. Voting against a party just because you don't like the party is moronic.

22. 9/11 was an inside job

especially when the current president has EXPANDED AND ACCELERATED Bushs policys whom he hates.:rolleyes:

23. Brock

Brock New Member

I would vote for Ron Paul. (Was going to type "Ron Paul" but not enough words)

24. What is free

What is free New Member

But that D by his name makes him so much better! That R by the old white man's name probably means that he's a grouchy old man. :laughing:

25. LibertyRansom

LibertyRansom New Member

There is almost nothing good about the ideas that come from the republican platform. I would never vote for a republican.
    They're the most backword thinking reactionary people you'll ever talk to.