Why Second Amendment Patriots Need To Vote Against Obama

Discussion in 'Gun Control' started by Taxcutter, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Taxcutter

Taxcutter New Member

Obama learned from Bill Clinton’s mistake. Clinton’s early gun confiscation bill cost the Democrats control of the House of Representatives for the first time in decades.
    Obama learned from Al Gore’s mistake. Gore should have easily won in 2000 but he shot off his mouth about enhanced gun confiscation. As a result he couldn’t even carry his putative home state.

Obama has figured out that Second Amendment patriots know where the voting precincts are. He wants to keep Second Amendment patriots asleep and away from the polls in 2012.

If Second Amendment patriots stay home and Obama wins, he will never have to face voters again (the last ex-President to stand for any public office was John Quincy Adams). With no need to pay attention to the voters he will go nuts confiscating guns. He has already telegraphed his intentions.

He has already loaded his administration with anti-gun zealots.

With the aid of Shrillary, he has tried to get the US to be a party of anti-gun treaties from the corrupt UN.

He has unilaterally imposed gun registration in four border states.

He has appointed two virulently anti-gun Supreme Court Justices, and loaded up the lower courts with similar supporters of tyranny.

His corrupt AG – Eric Holder – has set up a phoney “sting” whose sole purpose is to discredit the right to keep and bear arms.

Obama, if freed from the discipline of the people, will use every tool in the box to attenuate the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

This is why the name of the GOP candidate is irrelevant. All of them are better than Obama.

2. Bondo

Bondo Well-Known Member

Ayuh,... I completely agree with what yer sayin',....

It's also why every Second Amendment Patriot should be voting in Every election...

The Progressives have to be purged from Both parties...
    especially the Republican party...

3. Taxcutter

Taxcutter New Member

This one does and he knows a gun confiscator when he sees one.

4. Wolverine

Wolverine New Member Past Donor

I am not sure if I could find any accurate information in the op if I tried.

5. Danct

Danct New Member

I agree.

I looked closely, but I can't say that I found anything factual, per se. Maybe his second paragraph could qualify, I don't know.

6. Wolverine

Wolverine New Member Past Donor

Maybe to a certain extent.... but thatis riddled with a conspiracy theory nonsense.