Racist David Duke will be voting for Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by Jason Bourne, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne Well-Known Member Past Donor

Why am I not surprised that a former KKK leader and white supremicist like Duke will be voting for Paul. Next, a Stormfront endorsement.

http://www.politickerny.com/2011/12...-supremacists-thought-ron-paul-was-one-of-us/

2. Justin Valuable

Justin Valuable New Member

Do we really want to nominate a man with racist ties (true or not) against a Black President and in doing play right into the liberal's stereotype of Republicans/Conservatives of being "racist?"

Because of these hovering allegations we cannot nominate Ron Paul, sorry.

3. plant

plant New Member

Blah blah your Paul bashing is weak . But do not worry , Romney and Newt will protect your little welfare state & fight your wars with our blood for the welfar state isitreal .

4. efjay

efjay Well-Known Member

5. Jason Bourne

I'm not bashing Paul. But it speaks volumes that a white supremicist and former leader in the KKK is going to vote for Paul because Paul's ideology fits his racist agenda.

6. Jason Bourne

Sure, blacks would be lynched in record numbers.

7. plant

plant New Member

No what speaks volumes is Paul gets the most votes from active Military . What speaks volumes is your constant Racist accusation . Newt , Romney are shills but as long as they give to isitreal they are a ok .

8. liberalminority

liberalminority Well-Known Member

9. Jason Bourne

Yet in 2008 he didn't win one primary. Not one.

What racist accusation? I've never called Paul a racist.

I support aid to Israel and Paul is an idiot for suggesting that we end all foreign aid to our staunchest ally in the region.

10. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

He wants to cut foreign aid period. Its funny how you cant seem to grasp such simple things.

11. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

While I agree with your views on how dangerous an extreme leftist like Paul would hurt our beloved nation (not that he would ever get elected anyway), I must take issue with you on your characterization of my good friend David Duke.

David Duke was never a WHITE supremacist...he was and still is a WHITE NATIONALIST. Big difference, and unless you were to read one or both of his books, you wouldn't have a clue of his forthright stand and views on politics and on race issues. May I suggest you visit the race relations sub forum here to possibly start a new thread on David Duke. I would be more than pleased to start a positive thread on David just for your need to stay abreast of our history. :-D

12. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Altogether, Romney had won 11 primaries and caucuses,[175] received about 4.7 million total votes,[176] and garnered about 280 delegates.[177] Romney spent $110 million during the campaign, including $45 million of his own money.[178]

You can see why Romeny had some success... He spent a ton.

13. Jason Bourne

As I recall Paul also spent a ton of money. And he had absolutely no success.

14. Jason Bourne

Duke was KKK. That's about as white supremicist as you can get.

15. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Recall with some facts or is that to much for you to do.

16. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

He quit the KKK because they were too violent.

17. mclumber1

mclumber1 New Member

Paul may be supported by a few promenant racists, but the candidates you support over Paul are the true racists and bigots. Drug war anyone? State sanctioned "Traditional marriage" (which has racist origins) anyone?

18. lolcatz

lolcatz New Member

19. Woogs

Woogs Well-Known Member

This video shows what racist policy truly is. Some points are arguable, but there's a lot of truth here.

NOTE...This is not a RP video.It was privately produced.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axN53qCJChY&feature=share"]Ron Paul Is Not a Racist - YouTube[/ame]

20. What is free

What is free New Member

So what if a racist is voting for Ron Paul?

So is a Christian, so is an atheist, so is a Mormon, so is a gay man etc.

Racists vote for every presidential candidate. You think that racists just started voting or something?

21. Seankap

Seankap New Member

Im a M.D. residency in south florida , im german/greek background but born n raised american and only care for america. I have many patients that have Ashkenazi jewish backgrounds with many conditions typically common in that cultures genome. Some when needed we provide limited payment per month so they can get proper treatment that insurance doesnt cover, sometimes we spend the time investigating & monitoring their conditions over time for no pay. I vote Ron Paul does it sound like im racist? I just dont want soldiers exposed to wars not needed and I want welfare programs limited for people ( they must enroll into a local fast food etc job/ community college on free finaid grants/ and get off the system that spoils them.... And other countries to stop depending on us, we are not the over-protective mothers, we have many financial issues and they need to be fixed asap. When Isreal needs our help, they will ask and Ron Paul has stated for many yrs that he would assist, thats the action and proof. Stop the continous worry, its not healthy...

22. Teutorian

Teutorian New Member

David Duke also opposes Obama. Does that mean everyone should support Obama? Who cares who David Duke is voting for. 99.9% of the population, including stormfront people, aren't voting for Ron Paul based on David Duke's endorsement.

23. AbsoluteVoluntarist

AbsoluteVoluntarist New Member

Meanwhile, the policies all Ron Paul's opponents support--the Drug War, the welfare state, minimum wage, state education--have actually destroyed the black community. Paul receives an un-asked-for endorsement by a proclaimed racist. All of Paul's opponents are racists in the actual effect of the their policies--including Obama.

24. Seankap

Seankap New Member

This racism issue is so immature.. many people have some form of racism or pride in them, this is typical human behavior, but we all live to together in making america a strong melting pot trying to improve the quality of each and every one of our families. I support Ron Paul because he diagnosed this country with a huge money problem, he will save money. On the race issue, why is it that 97% +/- of blacks voted for obama? It wasnt because he had quality experience, was it just because he had great charisma and a car sales pitch that gotcha, he never served in our military forces, and to top it all he is a lawyer.

25. Seankap

Seankap New Member

No need for increased war, we dont have money, and if one wants war they should go enlist and set foot on ground and endure the havoc war presents. There is a reason soldiers support Ron Paul, they know whats going on, you could never imagine.