so jews hate jesus..but get a free pass to heaven?

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by obediant_consumer, Dec 31, 2011.

1. obediant_consumer

obediant_consumer Banned

im confused on this one...

1) there is a "heaven" and Christians? run it?
    2) Jews are gods chosen people.
    3) in order to enerith into heaven you must accept jesus and lord and saviour
    4) Jews REJECT Jesus and are proud to have killed him
    5) Christians love Jews so much that they say god will give them a free pass
    6) Jews hate Christians

can someone clear this up for me?

2. BFSmith@764

BFSmith@764 Banned

I don't think they can help you because many have not thought what you are saying through.

3. Colonel K

Colonel K Well-Known Member

There you go, glad to help.

4. obediant_consumer

obediant_consumer Banned

1) so i take it youre jewish

3) John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.------ jews dont

4) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALiyDNwgUGY"]Drunken Israeli Settler Threatens Film Crew - YouTube[/ame]

5) all the ones ive asked say...."well.....i think god will save them"

6)[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4dPskzlqZ4"]How the Jews Treat Christians in Israel? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE1dOA7Mrl4"]jews Mocking Jesus on IsraHelli Zionazi TV - YouTube[/ame]

5. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

I don't know about him, but I am not- I was raised Christian, have read the Bible many times but would call myself an agnostic.

And he is right.

And you are just looking to vent your hatred against Jews.

But for anyone else its not that hard.

Most Christians don't hate the Jews
    Most Jews don't hate the Christians.

There is a small minority of idiots who hate people based upon their religion.

I don't believe Jews believe in heaven- that is a Christian idea. If there is a heaven, God runs it- not people.

And yes, Jews believe that they are God's chosen people, just like Christians believe they are God's chosen people, etc, etc.

Some Jews acknowledge that Jesus lived and other do not- none believe that he is the Messiah that Judaism predicted.

Most importantly- and I want to reiterate this- there is a small minority of idiots who hate people because of their religion. And they are idiots and bigots and represent the worst of humanity.

I am not a Christian but Jesus' command to his followers to "love thy neighbor as thyself" is one that we should all embrace.

6. obediant_consumer

obediant_consumer Banned

my wife is jewish and so my sons are part jewish...so i must be really bad at being racist.

can you be anti-jesus and get into heaven?

7. Colonel K

Colonel K Well-Known Member

No, because there's no such place.

If you had spelled "Obedient" correctly, people might take you half-seriously.

8. obediant_consumer

obediant_consumer Banned

if you werent british people would take you more seriously.....chap

arent you missing "top gear"?

9. Nosferax

Nosferax Banned

If your wife is jewish than your son is jewish... Judaism is one of the few religion that is passed from the maternal side.

10. Ctrl

Ctrl Well-Known Member Past Donor

I believe you are referring to the 144000 of Gods chosen people who were likely chosen before there was a Jesus to reject... who was, Himself, Jewish.

Also, Judaism is a religion, not a race. Your kids are half semitic perhaps. Not half Jewish.

11. MrConservative

MrConservative Well-Known Member

1. No, God runs heaven.
    2. It was from the Jews that the world received its messiah. This is what they where chosen for.
    3. Yes and no. Since Jesus is God, you can accept God, and you're fine.
    4. Ever heard of Jews for Jesus?
    5. Nobody gets a free pass to heaven.
    6. Those Super Orthodox Jews in that video seem to be the exception rather than the rule. I would label them extremists.

12. cassandrabandra

cassandrabandra New Member

why the fook would anyone hae someone else on the basis of their religion or non religion ... unless they were completely brainwashed or deranged?

lot of it on this forum mind you .....

13. Anobsitar

Anobsitar Banned

I can clear this very easy: You are an antisemite and so your are not able to understand the Jew Jesus Christ. And because you deny Jesus Christ - true god from true god - you are able to misuse the religion of love for your try to manipulate, to control or to eliminate other people instead to try to live in love, peace and harmony with other human beings.

By the way: Jews are the chosen people of god. God said so and nothing changed. Jews are also the eldest community of people on earth living in an unbroken - and maybe even unbreakable - tradition and they are living also often in the most modern ways. The whole planet earth would be in a desastrous situation if not such an unbeliervable high number of Jews had given their knowledge, wisdom and positive power to this world. The normal reaction should be to be thankful to the jewish civilization(s) and culture(s) - and not to be full of hate.

http://youtu.be/xR__BPNfsBk

14. Anobsitar

Anobsitar Banned

@obediant_consumer

I made mistake it the lines above. You will never be able to misuse the religion of love. You will only be able to lose what we are calling "soul" if you don't start to change yourselve and to become a serios human being with a deep feeling for your own responsibility in the eyes of the Lord.

http://youtu.be/DzdDf9hKfJw

15. lizarddust

lizarddust Well-Known Member

How can your son be "part jewish". Either he's Jewish or not.

16. Anobsitar

Anobsitar Banned

Your children are Jews in this case. Perhaps you should start to learn something about the religion of your children.

http://youtu.be/8tIQQt1h71k

17. obediant_consumer

obediant_consumer Banned

they are 9 months and 21 months...a hardly think they are going to be kissing the wailing wall anytime soon.

jews consider jesus a prophet and NOT a messiah..or saviour... you can change the wording of the bible around any way you like... but its pretty clear without worshipping jesus you wont go to heaven.. and you say its anti-semitic to ask this question...lol you jews crack me up...

18. OJLeb

OJLeb New Member

Oh God... Stop with the anti-Semite crap. Man you people call anybody that, it's a worthless term. I even see Jews call Jews anti-Semitic... Weak attempt at avoiding conversation about anything Jewish - actually Zionist - related.

Jews were God's chosen people because before Christianity they were the only religion of God. However they chose the Gold Calf over God, remember? Why would they still be chosen, after doing that? Then why, if Jesus SA was Jewish, he was a Christian. You are a Christian, correct? If you are, then you must be saying Jesus SA wasn't chosen, because he was a Christian. And you, as a Christian, are not chosen either. Well, grab a Torah and find your Rabbi then, don't want to miss the VIP pass to Heaven ;)

I could totally hear you saying this post out loud with a dazed look and monotone voice ;) lol

سلام

19. BFSmith@764

BFSmith@764 Banned

That was under the Old Covenant. You will never find that said in the New Testament. Do you know who it says New Testament is God's chosen people?

20. BFSmith@764

BFSmith@764 Banned

That was under the Old Covenant. You will never find that said in the New Testament. Do you know who it says in New Testament is God's chosen people?

21. Iolo

Iolo Well-Known Member Past Donor

Dammo - there's deep! Capital B for 'British' in polite circles, by the way.

22. Anobsitar

Anobsitar Banned

If they will die tomorow then perhaps you gave today the wrong answer to god. It's completly unimportant what you say to me.

Why should Jews see in Jesus Chrtist the Messiah (=savior) or only a prophet?

No - not really.

It's said 'no one comes to the father without him'. And our belief is that he's sitting on the right side of his father from where he will come to evaluate or to judge every life whenever it had existed. So the decision who comes to heaven is only and exclusively his decision - not the decision of anyone else. You don't know and I don't know who comes to heaven. He will decide.

You are an antisemite. And I guess you are also a liar because never a jewish woman would marry an antisemite ... except maybe ... Whatever: Ask your wife and/or go to a rabbi and ask him what you have to do to educate your children in their own jewish religion.

http://youtu.be/zpaCM_aosMc

23. Mehmet

Mehmet New Member

very good points.
    i would like to hear what people think too.
    because i couldn't make anything out of it myself...

i am trying to understand it;
    1) culturally & politically
    2) psychologically
    3) religiously​
    not just as a muslim but as a someone who is interested
    in behavioural & social psychology in different cultures.

from one of my earlier posts:
    that was a post against an anti-islamic flamer.
    so you may omit the parts where i compare islamic pov,
    or you may address them if you feel like it...

24. Clint Torres

Clint Torres New Member

Only ture if

You believe in the stuff.