Rick Santorum? This is who Fox News and the establishment likes? The Tea Party?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Teutorian, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Teutorian

Teutorian New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1Gwwmm-cQxU

"One of the criticisms I make is to the Libertarian right. They have this idea that people should be left alone, be able to do whatever they want to do, government should keep our taxes down and keep our regulations low, that we shouldn't get involved in the bedroom, we shouldn't get involved in cultural issues. That is not how traditional conservatives view the world. There is no such society that I am aware of where we've had radical individualism and that succeeds as a culture." - Rick Santorum.

Feel stupid yet, Iowa? Feel stupid yet, Iowa Tea Party? Feel like maybe you don't know anything about politics and should maybe know the basics before you start voting and pretending like you know everything? A manufactured Faux Noise surge sends the Bedroom Police Commander to a Iowa tie for first. Wow. Congratulations. You people are really smart.

"We'll show them, just like we did in 2010." That's all i've heard from the Tea Party for the last two years. Well, you really showed them! You voted for a theocratic, big government lunatic. Why did you vote for a theocratic big government lunatic? Because Fox News told you to in the final days of the race. Now bury your heads in shame and admit you're not as politically savvy as you think you are. Rick Santorum is part of the 2000-2006 GOP bandit crew that helped drive the nation into the dirt. He's also mentally deranged and hates the concept of freedom. Way to go, Tea Party! Way to show the establishment you're not going to take it anymore!

Elevating Rick Santorum to the national stage is like the GOP putting the barrel of a shotgun to its temple and pulling the trigger....twice.

[​IMG]

Yup, this guy is perfectly normal. Completely stable.
    I trust Iran with a full fledged nuclear arsenal more than I do in the hands of this crackpot. Iowa would have voted for this guy if Fox News told them to:

[​IMG]

Nice work. No, really. Especially the people in Iowa who claim to be Tea Party! Really just brilliant. And we wonder why liberals get think we're crazy?

Now join me in a nationwide facepalm.

2. Doctor

Doctor New Member

I don't know why, but they really hate Paul and strongly dislike Romney.

It's always, "Romney's the front-runner, but there's always the problem of his _____".

3. The XL

The XL Well-Known Member

Ugh, this lunatic beat Ron Paul? I abhor the religious right. I can't stand them. Just authoritarian, evil people.

4. Teutorian

Teutorian New Member

This Rick Santorum "surge" was media orchestrated likely to deprive Ron Paul a win. Ron Paul did amazing in Iowa, pulling the youth and 46% of the independents. Just an incredible performance in the eyes of anyone who wants to grow the party.

For people who are either idiotic or want to destroy the party, Rick Santorum's surge should impress.

5. AnnaK

AnnaK New Member

I listened to most of their speeches after the caucus closed and Santorum's and a couple of others were more like religious testimonials and sermons than anything to do with politics. Iowa may eat that up but the rest of the country won't.

6. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

I think it's just a simple matter of which turd floats to the top at a particular time.

7. Teutorian

Teutorian New Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4O3_CED1Fk"]Santorum Voters Being Chased Into The Iowa Caucus By CNN - YouTube[/ame]

8. Dr. Righteous

Dr. Righteous Well-Known Member

facepalm-3.jpg

The caucus coverage was utterly painful to watch

9. kilgram

kilgram New Member

Well but in one thing he is right. In the defense what really is the conservatism. He is a true conservative, and the kind that I call fascists or really close to the fascism.

The rest of self called conservative even maybe they are not conservative.

10. Dr. Righteous

Dr. Righteous Well-Known Member

Santorum = neo-conservative
    Ron Paul = true conservative

11. kilgram

kilgram New Member

Ron Paul libertarian/liberal not conservative
    Santorum Conservative

12. kenrichaed

kenrichaed Banned

How was it media orchestrated. I watch fox news constantly and never saw them push this guy at all. Or anyone for that matter. He is simply the last guy left to get the anti-romney vote and will fall like the rest of them did. He is just surging at the time of the voting.

You trying to tie this into some grand conspiracy is just laughable.

13. MnBillyBoy

MnBillyBoy New Member

You watch Fox ?
    When ?
    Santorum was a frequent FOX NEWS contributor ..Just like Palin..Just like Huck.
    You tell me when ANY Fair and balanced fair deal and treatment Of Romney or Paul will happen.
    It is all about the Money and ratings..Not the truth.