The USA should leave Iran in peace

Discussion in 'Australia, NZ, Pacific' started by dumbanddumber, Jan 5, 2012.

1. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

All this rhetoric that is going on at the minute in the USA echoes Iraq and Afghanistan doesn’t it.

Enough is enough I wish the USA would withdraw its tentacles from the whole world and leave it in peace, because like a cancer they are suffocating all people and nations on this planet be it financially, politically or militarily.

Maybe they should concentrate on that $15 trillion dollar hole they have dug themselves in and get to weeding out the core reason they are there in the first place.

Ironic isn’t it that the only nation to drop nuclear weapons on their fellow man is so paranoid and schizophrenic about being nuked.

This Wall Street government has been in power for more than a decade now and all they have brought to the table is death and destruction through war, they must like getting blood on their hands.

Seriously how long will the west keep supporting this regime or better put bunch of terrorists or neo Nazis, that have caused so much death and destruction.

Sounds like they want a war with Iran, but this time it might turn into a world war.

Has Iran harbored terrorist - I don’t think so.

Is the Taliban there – I don’t think so.

Is Al-Qaida there – I don’t think so.

Is Bin laden there – I don’t think so.

Can Iran’s missiles reach the USA - I don’t think so.

Will they attack Israel - I dont think so.

If the world should fear anyone about using nuclear weapons it’s definitely the USA they have done it before and they are willing and able to do it again.

Listening to some of the presidential candidates is really farken scary, these guys are madmen the lot of them when it comes to Iran, I liken them to Nero, Caligula or George Bush jnr.

Democrats or Republicans they are all run out of Wall Street.

Thoughts? Anyone.

Maybe someone should tell Hillary that if they destroy Iran with nukes they will poison all the Middle East and Israel, parts of Asia and Europe and also the USA it’s self since the winds in the northern hemisphere only circulate the northern hemisphere.

Thank goodness she lost.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08n4bj1Mz4A"]Hillary Clinton on the Nuclear Deterrence of Iran - YouTube[/ame]

2. Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne Well-Known Member Past Donor

If Iran wants peace then they should stop advocating the destruction of Israel and the United States, stop sponsoring terrorists such as Hamas and Hezbollah and stop their nuclear weapons program. They should end human rights abuses.

3. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Hey JB

When you hear Hillary Clinton speaking like that or Colin Powell declaring that if Iran striked Israel the US would turn Iran into a glass car park isn't that scary too.

I mean both are failing to see that it would be the end of man if they did something that stupid.

I hate dictators and fanaticism in all forms, unfortunately the US is right up there in both.

4. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

double post.

5. Jason Bourne

If Iran doesn't attack Israel they're perfectly safe. But that doesn't mean that the US and Israel won't be eternally vigilant as long as Iran wants to see Israel destroyed and is working towards that end.

6. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Iran and Israel dont like each other, but then again this could be said for the US and USSR, the US and China etc etc.

I dont think Iran will attach even if they hate them that would be suicide.

Anyway i dont really hear the heirachy of Iran calling for Israels destruction these days.

7. Jason Bourne

The US, Russia and China aren't calling for each others destruction.

They're already attacking Israel by proxy through Hezbollah and Hamas.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL12...0000-missile-response-to-israeli-jerichos.htm

8. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Ok to all the Aussie forumites.

If the US attacked Iran so Israel could be safe from nuclear strikes, should Australian soldiers be sent over there to fight?

9. Jason Bourne

Why would you send ground troops into Iran? Any strike to take out Iran's nuclear program would be from the air and surgical. No civilian targets and minimal collateral damage. It would be over within hours.

10. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

There both just as mad as each other.

You know i'm sick of people crying out about anti semitism and the like.

Fair enough Hitler was an animal and he detroyed hundreds of Jewish Lives everyone on the planet aknowledges this.

But what about now with the Jews and the Palastinians?

Who is the nazi and who is the victim?

Rocks against tanks?

There are etremists on both sides, like i said both are raving mad imo.

The worst thing that happened was that Israel was armed with nuclear weapons.

11. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Oh my goodness you guys have so become accustom to such surgical procedures.

Too bad its all about war and destruction instead of stearing the world to peace and democracy.

12. Jason Bourne

We are quite adept at it.

And precisely how is Iran steering towards peace and democracy?

13. m2catter

m2catter Well-Known Member

Well dumb,
    this time round you got it spot on.
    Will the West ever learn? How long will the West (who is us?) follow the leaders (some call them Yanks)?
    How long will we Aussies obey orders, before we start thinking about who we are, where we came from, and where we want to go?
    This time round, however, and the fact that the US is almost bankrupt they will leave it to Israel, to do the job....
    Iraq a big mistake, Afghanistan not much better, but time to learn?
    Victor's justice it was called in the old days, and as long we don't look into the mirror and ask ourselves, is that really us, we will help the US on their distruction route through never never land....

14. SupremusVeritas

SupremusVeritas New Member

Why does someone in Australia even care??

Does the US vs Iran thing effect you? I don't think so.

15. m2catter

sure it does, because our stupid government still to this day believes, we have something in common. We are allies, friends!
    And sure our government will send our best pilots over for the job the US is less capable off... Shame on us!

16. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

You do realize that if a nuclear war breaks out in the northern hemisphere that you yourselves (USA) will be poisoned by the fall out don’t you, the winds in the northern hemisphere mainly circulate around the northern hemisphere so it won’t be long before they reach the US.

Do you want your women giving birth to babies with two heads and three arms etc?

What will happen to your food supply?

The Middle East will be uninhabitable and the fall out will seriously affect parts of Asia and Europe, so the Iranians and the Israelis will inadvertently destroy their homeland.

Yeah they will be homeless, now unless these leaders are a bunch of psychos that give no thought to the after effects they know that to have a nuclear war would mean the end of their daily lives as they know them.

You must know the affects of Chernobyl well imagine the effects of a nuclear war, who would be willing to work and pump the oil out of the Middle East if there is a chance of getting cancer, oil will dry up all over the world, so kiss your big yank tank cars goodbye my friend.

Where would all those people go? More boat people for us!

No oil no cars, no plastic wrappers no more new computers and the list just goes on and on, not to mention the food supply.

Your life just like ours here in Oz will change drastically.

So wake up to yourselves FFS and stop being so trigger happy.

17. Beevee

Beevee Well-Known Member Past Donor

Not one piece, surely?

18. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

If anyone is going to destroy the Earth it will be you north Americans with attitudes like that.

19. Beevee

Beevee Well-Known Member Past Donor

With all of your 648 posts you have lumped me in with that lot?

You have a lot of reading to do.

20. aussiefree2ride

aussiefree2ride New Member

I can`t see how fanatic nutcases could be steared towards peace, or democracy. I have a close Iranian friend, he says of Iran "the place is a ****hole because it`s run by wackjobs, who are followed by a whole Nation of fruitcakes".

21. axialturban

axialturban Well-Known Member

Iran is already attacking Israel, its just they do it through their proxies, Hamas, Hezbollah etc. Thats why the US and Israel freak out about Iran having nukes, because of the way Iran IS engaged in a fight against Israel.

The folks in the know would know that if Iran gets a nuke there is a very big chance it will be delivered by Iranian agents through one of these proxy groups currently engaged in activities against Israel - thus allowing Iran to deny any invovlement citing 'show us proof'.

If Iran was a peaceful country then it wouldnt have any problems from the US, but it isnt. Pretending the US is somehow being a bully for selfish reasons and ignoring the realities and risks is not going to protect anyone. I know the real world is too complex and scary so lets blame the 'adults' and go back to playing with lego blocks :twisted:

22. m2catter

....and because Iraq was such a threat to the US it had to be invaded.
    Boy grow up, the US turns out to become the bad boy of modern times...

23. axialturban

axialturban Well-Known Member

Iraq now!? Saddam has his chance to give himself up. Iraq was about a few things... basically long term stability in a region that was actively pursuing nuclear technology... look at Syria and Iran both trying to start nuclear programs - they are neighbours of Iraq. Short term pain for long term gain is a hard concept for the lazy and soft west to understand I guess. Its so easy for people to sit and take a retrospective ignorance and yell at the hard work being down work towards the least worse scenario - thats all anyone can do when faced with lunacy that is militant islam. Do you think shutting your eyes and ignoring nutcase dictators is the best idea considering the fervour throughout the MidEast post-911, perhaps you forget all the cheering from the Muslims in various countries about it.

24. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

What a whole lotta political jargon.

Where do you get your news from champ is it FOX i wonder.

Saddam Hussien who by the way was a child of the US yes thats right they put him in power just like Gadafi and most other dictators around the world.

Was invaded under fasle pretenses that he had weapons of mass detruction in the way of chemical, or so the news told us.

The real reason was because he was already in the process of switching from US dollars to Euros when buying and selling Iraqi oil.

As soon as the US took control they siezed the oil and started trading in $US dollars again.

You listen to a lot of crap dude.

25. Jason Bourne

Do you realize that when Hussein was interrogated by the FBI he freely admitted bragging that he possessed WMD's with the intention of scaring the Iranians into thinking twice about invading Iraq.

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-07-02/...united-nations-weapons-inspectors?_s=PM:WORLD